Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So the new BG is gated for the foreseeable future is that right?

There is definitely some exciting stuff here but I really don't understand upping old raid boss health. I already hate having to farm them and their is certainly a part of me that is even more bitter it will take far longer to do so. Forced Personal Loot hurts a bit too but at least I see SOME benefit in that, I fail to see any in the boss increase. Is it difficulty with achievements or something? I just can't help but feel punished when I already feel punished for how much I've run these old raids for t-mog and mounts ;_;

Farming for transmog was literally the only thing I was still doing in the game, and with these changes making that impossible on my non-plate character, I am 100% going to unsub at least until the new expac gives me something worthwhile to do.
    Super, super mad about the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Yes. Heroic 25 man sha of fear, amber shaper, most of mythic SoO now impossible to solo. And after all that with this new garbage personal loot being forced you'll have to run on multiple characters. This ranks up there for dumbest patch changes in long time. Already nothing to do but farm transmog stuff and they just took a bunch of that away
    If this is true than I beg Blizzard to go back to releasing selfie camera patches instead.

Jesus fuck and I thought nothing could top the stupidity of 6.1.

Ffs horde gonna be even more populationally imbalanced next xpac

ally new races are just a grey dwarf and another draenei

woohoo servers coming up pushed back 2 more hours. Gotta love patch days.

Why do you guys feel entitled to Allied Races now?? It is a BfA feature, if ANYTHING it will be a pre-order "early access" item similar to Demon Hunter prior to the Legion Launch.

I don't recall seeing them saying we would be getting Allied Races in 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Changing boss health seems unnecessary... they weren't exactly part of the leveling experience anyway and giving MoP bosses 341% of normal health is a hell of a lot different than giving MoP quest mobs that much extra health.

I guess they will go back to being steamroll in less than a year, but this does make quite a few MoP bosses impossible to actually solo currently as well as things like Mythic Butcher in Highmaul (maybe with mythic gear on a class with heavy CDs?)
    It's certainly a welcome change for dungeons and questing. Running around 1 shotting everything is silly. Can't even get a feel for your rotation leveling through dungeons in the old world. I do agree changing old raids seems rather pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Simply nothing to get excited about until they add the side races.
    Right? Literally no point in playing unless i can play slightly blue tinted elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Yes. Heroic 25 man sha of fear, amber shaper, most of mythic SoO now impossible to solo. And after all that with this new garbage personal loot being forced you'll have to run on multiple characters. This ranks up there for dumbest patch changes in long time. Already nothing to do but farm transmog stuff and they just took a bunch of that away
    Have to disagree. From a developers point of view personal loot is a far superior system. This change was a no brainer.

So fucking stupid to release new lvling system without allied races... Was going to enjoy lvling but they had to gate that content for me since there is no point to level existing races for me anymore.

Your current graphics API will not be supported in future versions of World of Warcraft, which will require DirectX 11 or Metal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Good job I have plenty of metal.
    Mac OS framework

So help me if they screw over CE purchasers AGAIN making the allied races linked to the digital pre-order ......

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo, R.I.P. transmog farming?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Soooo, R.I.P. transmog farming?
    It's not dead post-7.3.5. It'll just take 3-4x as much time to accomplish the same amount as pre-7.3.5.

Hugs for the kids who cancelled the sub coz of allied races.

You won't be missed.

So far on EU live the number of essences needed for upgrade/new leg is 300/1000. Have they increased the drops as well? Because otherwise it feels like a shit-show.

7+ Year Old Account
    hah 5g for a boss in ragefire chasm.

not done a lvl 110 dungeon yetso anyone know how much it gives? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine looks ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's a minor patch.

What did you want out of curiosity?

Any major class tuning is probably not being done until 8.0 now.
    Blizzard is king of missed opportunities that is for sure.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokot View Post
    So far on EU live the number of essences needed for upgrade/new leg is 300/1000. Have they increased the drops as well? Because otherwise it feels like a shit-show.
    yes, both the essence required and the essence aquired got multiplied by 6, so that people cant prefarm the essences to buy legos when patch launches

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    yes, both the essence required and the essence aquired got multiplied by 6, so that people cant prefarm the essences to buy legos when patch launches
    But it's live already, no?