Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[SPOILER] Legion Epilogue Horde/Alliance Cinematic

These are so good... If we get more in game cinematics like this in BfA I welcome it

Not even sure this is the right place to post, so mods please move to where appropriate thank you
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-01-17 at 12:40 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish girls stared at me the way Anduin and Sylvanas stare at azerite.
    Hey

The moment Saurfang hears the word "Silithus" is pretty good.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man Gallywix going to be running the Horde soon.

Erm how doesnt any of those leaders not notice the big fucking sword in Sillithus?

They act like 'why are the goblins going there' erm maybe that big fucking titan sword? What noone except gallywix had the foresight to check?

Baine starting to gain some respect.

Anduin looked like he saw Wrathion's nudes.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I love the writing in these, you can tell Christie Golden is at work here...

"Rats scurry about their business" love that line from Saurfang when referring to Gallywix (or Goblins in general)
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-01-17 at 12:48 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I've never been one to complain about Alliance representation, but I think the difference between these two cutscenes speaks volumes. A gathering of all Horde leaders (Ji's invitation must have been lost in the mail), versus a speech by the human king to a human-dominant audience followed by a conversation between three human characters. I understand the Horde's politics allows for such situations more frequently as opposed to the Alliance, but it is still a shame.

Glad to see the new Horde models at work, however. Gallywix is looking good with all those extra chins.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I've never been one to complain about Alliance representation, but I think the difference between these two cutscenes speaks volumes. A gathering of all Horde leaders (Ji's invitation must have been lost in the mail), versus a speech by the human king to a human-dominant audience followed by a conversation between three human characters.

I understand the Horde's politics allows for such situations more frequently as opposed to the Alliance, but it is still a shame.
    I thought the same but still, the prologue of the book states that Sylvanas will be giving a speech.Maybe this is prior to that prologue.

Also i love Genn's face here, its like "Look at my boy, its not mine but look at him"
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Clearly Gallywix is gonna have a shit ton of that stuff which Sylvanas is gonna use to burn Teldrassil to the ground thus cementing its power as something that is worth us killing each other for!

Nice to see #Zappygirl is sitting at the table too.

It seem like has some kind of Drug effect, Anduin's expression and sound gives that impression
    Mage Tower Final Result:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post

Anduin looked like he saw Wrathion's nudes.
    That makes sense actually. Perhaps some romance will be included in the next cinematic. One can only Hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Nice to see #Zappygirl is sitting at the table too.
    Who is she

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Who is she
    she's zappygirl

There's no Pandaren in Horde cinematic.. There are Pandaren in Alliance one :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sad that there was no Troll at the Horde table.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I've never been one to complain about Alliance representation, but I think the difference between these two cutscenes speaks volumes. A gathering of all Horde leaders (Ji's invitation must have been lost in the mail), versus a speech by the human king to a human-dominant audience followed by a conversation between three human characters. I understand the Horde's politics allows for such situations more frequently as opposed to the Alliance, but it is still a shame.
    I just think it's that the Alliance is already united and trust each other. They don't need much at this current moment. Their only real issue is the death of the human king so that's what they focused on.

The Horde needed a group thing more than the Alliance did. Even in the video you already see that Baine & Saurfang don't really like or trust Gallywix. Sylvanas has also been a controversial subject within The Horde too. With the Alliance everyone likes and trusts each other. So they don't need to visit each other all the time.

It's also worth noting that the loss of Varian to the Alliance is far bigger than the loss of Vol'jin to the Horde. Varian was the Alliance's (and especially Stormwind's) leader for a long time. To many of the younger people he's the only leader they've ever known. To many of the older people they saw him as a boy grow in to the king. Not only that but Varian's sacrifice saved a lot of people. I imagine if Thrall had died when he was Warchief something similar like this would have happened with the Orcs.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-01-17 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Kinda sad that there was no Troll at the Horde table.
    There's a female troll sitting next to Nathanos
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Who is she
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vanira

vanira
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    There's no Pandaren in Horde cinematic.. There are Pandaren in Alliance one :/
    They didnt want that fat fuck to eat and drink all the food and booze so they told him the wrong address.