Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hopefully he won't be warchief in 8.1 tho
    *Internal screeching*

Hopefully he won't be warchief in 8.1 tho
    If we are going by seniority then its Lor'themar turn next!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Also anyone noticed that the feast that horde leaders are having seems..modest ? I know they are finishing but still, saurfang and eitrigg seem like big guys.

Also makes me wonder if its sylvanas home cooking ? Possible character development ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why was Liadrin there and not Lor'themar??? WTF???
    He was there tho ?

Also anyone noticed that the feast that horde leaders are having seems..modest ? I know they are finishing but still, saurfang and eitrigg seem like big guys.

Also makes me wonder if its sylvanas home cooking ? Possible character development ?

- - - Updated - - -

He was there tho ?
    lul i rewatched the video after I posted it and then saw him.. I was like.. DELETE COMMENT BEFORE ANYONE REPLIES... looks like I was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Exactly. But that's extremely unfair to anyone who doesn't play humans on Alliance side. These cinematics sadly almost perfectly show why I prefer Horde over Alliance.
    I have grown to hate the Alliance more every expansion, but Legion really elevated it to the extreme. My favorite race(draenei) are let twisting in the wind to fend for themselves while the humans fuck off to fight the Horde over something stupid. Then the draenei push the Legion's shit in on Argus, just to come back and be forced into the human's war against the Horde.

Fuck humans. Should have been Stormwind that burned instead of Teldrassil.

Baine is probably vegan hah. Sarufang doesn't eat pork also!

Does she need to eat/drink anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Does she need to eat/drink anything?
    Only a animals eats for mere sustenance. What makes us humans is eating for pure pleasure of eating. And then developing obesity and heart-conditions.

Only a animals eats for mere sustenance. What makes us humans is eating for pure pleasure of eating. And then developing obesity and heart-conditions.
    My parent's fatass cat says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    My parent's fatass cat says otherwise.
    Its a fatass can that humanised by living with humans. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Baine is probably vegan hah. Sarufang doesn't eat pork also!
    I found weird that there was a huge piece of meat in front of Baine. I always assumed Tauren to be vegetarian. But they have a huge culture of Hunters so it's kinda hard to know for sure.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Could be just a S7 agent, I do not think it is related to Teldrassil.

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.
    This is at least the minor thing i expect they would do about someone like Sylvanas and Gallywix

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde one has all the racial leaders sitting at the table.

Alliance one has just humans making decisions.

Can the Alliance just change it's name to The Imperium of Man already so we can have a violent revolution and overthrow the yoke of Stormwind?
    last time i checked, Genn is a Worgen, and im pretty sure there are other races in stormwind hearing Anduin talk
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-17 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no Trolls by the table. What a shame. They are leaderless now? No one to represent them
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Sylvanas was eating cheesecake with cherries if you didn't notice. @above
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakov View Post
    I found weird that there was a huge piece of meat in front of Baine. I always assumed Tauren to be vegetarian. But they have a huge culture of Hunters so it's kinda hard to know for sure.
    Could be they hunt for leather and some other stuff, not meat. If Highmountain is any indication, they grow vegetables and catch fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    There are no Trolls by the table. What a shame. They are leaderless now? No one to represent them
    There's a female troll by the table, but I was wrong it's not Vanira. Think it's https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bwemba

10+ Year Old Account
    wow the horde cinematic had some terrible dialogue. Finally hear from Baine after about 8 years and all he says is a bit of exposition.

There are more instances in the game about Tauren eating meat than them eating vegetation. This is in line with both the portayal of carnivorous (and on occasion cannibalistic) Minatours in mythology, and the Tauren's veneration of the hunt.

Deleted
    Expect for the one troll? Don't know her name though

7+ Year Old Account
    there is a female troll, who don't make much sense when they said Rokhan was the 'leader" now

Maybe they just seize the opportunity to shove another Strong and independent female character in a position of power

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, the blood elf leaders need some new models already. I'm pretty sure they and the dwarves are the only racial leaders left using standard player ones with standard player gear.