Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    last time i checked, Genn is a Worgen, and im pretty sue there are other race sin stormwind hearing Anduin talk
    Worgen are humans.

And random people in the crowd is no where near the same as having the other leaders present. Not even remotely.

The Tauren are based of Native Americans who used to live on Buffalo so iam guessing that is why they are meat eaters even though they are cows but hey when did anything in this game ever make any sense?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    There's a female troll by the table, but I was wrong it's not Vanira. Think it's https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bwemba

yeah, but what the heck? why? why she?

10+ Year Old Account
    But she is pretty random troll. With no character developlment. Putting someone like her as leader of a race makes little sense to me.
    P.S. I couldnt see her in starting scene. My bad!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

there is a female troll, who don't make much sense when they said Rokhan was the 'leader" now

Maybe they just seize the opportunity to shove another Strong and independent female character in a position of power
    Or because simply they want a leader for the trolls.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

No idea. I expected Rokhan tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Could be just a S7 agent, I do not think it is related to Teldrassil.

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.
    But that's what they see them as. Both are extremly honer-driven individuals. They see little worth in money, secrecy, conspiring. They think honor is what holds the Horde together. Strength and Honor. Sylvanas and Gallywix lack both, in the traditional sense. Their strength is based on wealth, influence and secrecy. Like a rat. Rats are no threat in an open fight, but they are still pretty dangerous, just not in the same way a wild boar or bull is.

Someone in the cinematic departement probably mixed up the models. Another 'isn't Falstad dead?' kind of thing.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2018-01-17 at 01:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Worgen are humans.

And random people in the crowd is no where near the same as having the other leaders present. Not even remotely.
    Worgens are worgens.

of course is not the same, He is making a speech for the people of stormwind, there is no much sense to have all other alliance leaders there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Or because simply they want a leader for the trolls.
    exactly what i said, dur

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    But that's what they see them as. Both are extremly honer-driven individuals. They see little worth in money, secrecy, conspiring. They think honor is what holds the Horde together. Strength and Honor. Sylvanas and Gallywix lack both, in the traditional sense. Their strength is based on wealth, influence and secrecy. Like a rat. Rats are no threat in an open fight, but they are still pretty dangerous, just not in the same way a wild boar or bull is.
    To be fair, you need money to run a campaign, and not to mention the military potential of the azurite.

Imaging if alliance got all the azurites and Horde got none, strength and honor di not offer much defense against WMD.

Clearly the horde is gonna have a shit ton of this stuff before Anduin finnally pulls his finger out of his ass and can you guess which city the Horde is gonna use it on?

Worgens are worgens.

of course is not the same, He is making a speech for the people of stormwind, there is no much sense to have all other alliance leaders there.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly what i said, dur
    Lol troll attempt failed. You know what you were getting at.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgens are worgens.

Point is that worgen they are humans by nature. Been humans before the curse. Have the same politics play. And human way of thinking, as far as they are in human form.

As for leaders I agree there is no reason for them to be there to attend some celebration speech in stormwind held specifically for citizens of stormwind. But the outrage is that fans felt lack of other race leaders of action in Alliance politics and that Alliance is going on spying/ready for aggression while all the other race leaders are oblivious to the fact. Its like Humans and their tools (other races) vs Horde.

On the other hand though for Horde leaders its easier to gather up as Trolls, orcs, Goblins and Tauren situate close to one another. And sylvanas as Warchief spends more time in Orgrimmar. As blood elves they are kinda obliged to attend as they would be only race skipping the big "modest" feast.

P.S. fun fact. No one gives crap about Pandaren
    Last edited by Spichora; 2018-01-17 at 02:04 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also anyone noticed that the feast that horde leaders are having seems..modest ? I know they are finishing but still, saurfang and eitrigg seem like big guys.
    Some of the plates could have been cleared off the table already.

But if you wanna break it down, Sylvanas and Nathos probably eat very little for the sake of participation due to being dead and all. Liadrin and Lor'themar probably don't eat much due to being models. Galliwix is a little guy despite being fat. So only the orcs, trolls, and taurens do the heavy lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    The Tauren are based of Native Americans who used to live on Buffalo so iam guessing that is why they are meat eaters even though they are cows but hey when did anything in this game ever make any sense?
    Why wouldn't that make sense exactly? You are aware that Tauren aren't actual cows, right? From the perspective intertextuality, Tauren eating beef is the equivalent of Minatours eating people or being cannibalistic as they were portrayed on a few occasions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Lol troll attempt failed. You know what you were getting at.
    what troll attempt fam, are you high on memes?

To be fair, you need money to run a campaign, and not to mention the military potential of the azurite.

Imaging if alliance got all the azurites and Horde got none, strength and honor di not offer much defense against WMD.
    Agreed, but still. For Gallywix, money is the goal, for the other two, it's a ressource. I also think that both would agree that the Horde should secure as much of any ressource as possible. But they will still call them honorless, and won't think better of them. Pride and Honor can be a doubleedged sword.

Since we don't know jack what azerite actuall is, or does, except that apperantly it holds some amazing potential, it's a little to soon to speculate.

The female troll is Vanira.

Blizzard Source:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...976566#post-10
    Last edited by Caerule; 2018-01-17 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Why wouldn't that make sense exactly? You are aware that Tauren aren't actual cows, right? From the perspective intertextuality, Tauren eating beef is the equivalent of Minatours eating people or being cannibalistic as they were portrayed on a few occasions.
    Well to be fair they most likely just eat kodo or boar so it wouldnt really be canibalism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    the problem is, in the cinematic the model is from another troll, not Vanira, or they fucked up and made a mistake, or they just want this new troll to be the leader, for whatever reasons,

Yes, this is what I mean. I understand Galliwix has a bad record and Baine and Saufaung are not fan boys of Sylvanas, but calling Galliwix "rat" still seems to be a little bit too much, especially considering that he actually does a pretty good move here.
    Gallywix is a fat, greedy, profiteer of most of the Horde war efforts, he has no honor or loyalty. It's not really a wonder why Varok would have a distaste for goblins and their profit centered minds.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8