Deleted

2017 Political Takeaway

What is the best political event of the previous year? Why? Tell us.

The inauguration of Trump is the single most grandiose one in my mind. The Slavic agenda to shatter the West from within took an important step ahead when Russians made Trump the president of the currently most powerful country on the planet. I personally could not be happier. Everything about this is majestic.

When Trump shotgunned his own foot politically by firing Comey and enacting the chain of events which led to Mueller's appointment.

Next time the 'Slavic agenda' wants to sabotage the most powerful country on the planet, find someone who's not totally self destructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Well, no nation bashing detected in this thread. Nope! >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    When Trump shotgunned his own foot politically by firing Comey and enacting the chain of events which led to Mueller's appointment.

Next time the 'Slavic agenda' wants to sabotage the most powerful country on the planet, find someone who's not totally self destructive.
    The UK has left the EU. America has weakened on the world stage and lost its proxy war in Syria. Trump already completed 1/4th of his term and is dividing America severely. The EU is crumbling from within.

The West is on a painful path to its end, and 2016-17 will be remembered as the time the catalystic events toward cataclysm took place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, no nation bashing detected in this thread. Nope! >.>
    This is a political thread asking people what they liked about political events anno 2017. Mine was the inauguration of a de facto Slavic president in America, chosen by a Slavic country in a most grandiose fashion. Never in history has propaganda worked as well as now. No force used. No visible signs of anything going on before the consequences happened. The history books are writing themselves.

Go elsewhere to cry about nation bashing. I bashed nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    The UK has left the EU. America has weakened on the world stage and lost its proxy war in Syria. Trump already completed 1/4th of his term and is dividing America severely. The EU is crumbling from within.

The West is on a painful path to its end, and 2016-17 will be remembered as the time the catalystic events toward cataclysm took place.
    Ok buddy. This is not even close to the biggest crisis the US has faced. Do you feel lucky betting on the US not rebounding?
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Ok buddy. This is not even close to the biggest crisis the US has faced. Do you feel lucky betting on the US not rebounding?
    America is crumbling from within. You have no idea who to trust, who not to trust; who is a secret agent of an arch-enemy, who is not. Things can only get worse. You are divided more and more, day by day. Slavs have more involvement in your country than you think. Black Lives Matter? You can bet your money safely on the fact that Russia strongly enhanced that movement. Strongly. The worst thing is: you have no idea how, or when it happened. You only have clues as to what type of interference has been going on, but can never use it to predict any incoming siege, or detect a pattern of former sieges that is of any use to intercept future such sieges on your society. Bet all the money you can that Black Lives Matter, scary feminist movements, Muslim support groups, and so much more is all due to Slavic interference, and Russian primarily. It's there, and it's a cancer you can neither fully detect nor even partly treat. Even your small apps on the phone are infected. Your games. If you see a "Sasha" or "Laila" name in your Pokemon Go, make sure to think twice if it's there by developers' intent, or because Russians want you to subconsioucly connect those names to a tragic event or something similar that will trigger you to the point of voting for a Russian-favoured politician.

This is only the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really name one particular event per se, but seeing the right tear itself apart has been quite enjoyable. Having them flounder when finally in power and exposing them as a no-agenda party who admits they don't know how to govern was quite affirming of what we've known all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here.

God so much happened, it was like a giant shit bukkake.

Biggest political event? I don't know, maybe Charlottesville.

The inauguration of Trump is the single most grandiose one in my mind. The Slavic agenda to shatter the West from within took an important step ahead when Russians made Trump the president of the currently most powerful country on the planet. I personally could not be happier. Everything about this is majestic.
    How's that repeal of the Magnitsky Act and reduction in Russian sanctions going?

...Oh. Too soon?

- - - Updated - - -

America is crumbling from within. You have no idea who to trust, who not to trust; who is a secret agent of an arch-enemy, who is not. Things can only get worse. You are divided more and more, day by day. Slavs have more involvement in your country than you think. Black Lives Matter? You can bet your money safely on the fact that Russia strongly enhanced that movement. Strongly. The worst thing is: you have no idea how, or when it happened. You only have clues as to what type of interference has been going on, but can never use it to predict any incoming siege, or detect a pattern of former sieges that is of any use to intercept future such sieges on your society. Bet all the money you can that Black Lives Matter, scary feminist movements, Muslim support groups, and so much more is all due to Slavic interference, and Russian primarily. It's there, and it's a cancer you can neither fully detect nor even partly treat. Even your small apps on the phone are infected. Your games. If you see a "Sasha" or "Laila" name in your Pokemon Go, make sure to think twice if it's there by developers' intent, or because Russians want you to subconsioucly connect those names to a tragic event or something similar that will trigger you to the point of voting for a Russian-favoured politician.

OOOoooOOOooooOOooo!

You need to hold a flashlight under your face when you tell that story.

I mean, if you can afford one. How many bottles of vodka would a new flashlight set you back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This whole thing read like bad masturbatory fan fiction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here.
    There are innumerable reports of what I said - all well-documented. Pokemon Go was manipulated from within to get people to think about political issues. Names of some places or people were changed so as to direct the thoughts of people to something recent that happened which has political undertones - for instance, killing of a white guy by blacks. Say a "Michael" was killed in a town nearby and you know it. You play Pokemon Go and you find a "Michael" and you might find him suffering. You'll think of the real Michael. You'll keep your thoughts on him. And you'll think about how blacks "mistreat" whites eventually.

That you think this is a conspiracy is simply proving my point.

I predict that this thread is not long for this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    This whole thing read like bad masturbatory fan fiction.
    How is your de facto Slavic president treating you?

How is your de facto Slavic president treating you?
    Implying he does anything more than tweet, golf and shit on the Presidency's integrity. I get that you're trying to find the silver lining in this, but he's about the most incompetent person you could have possibly backed.

Think of all the destruction you could have caused in the U.S. had you guys backed someone with a clue about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are innumerable reports of what I said - all well-documented.
    I'm not going to try to argue that russian propaganda isn't out there. But to make the case it is pervasive and as effective as you have tried to claim and it is in the process of causing the downfall of the west is absolutely conspiracy nonsense.

And, as evidence, I point to the tried and true retort of the conspiracy theories "The fact you deny it just prooooooooves I'm right!"

Next up: Vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat.

Deleted
    I'm not going to try to argue that russian propaganda isn't out there. But to make the case it is pervasive and as effective as you have tried to claim and it is in the process of causing the downfall of the west is absolutely conspiracy nonsense.

And, as evidence, I point to the tried and true retort of the conspiracy theories "The fact you deny it just prooooooooves I'm right!"

Next up: Vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat.
    If it weren't effective, Trump would never have been elected. You have no idea how well it worked.

You're turning a blind eye to the danger looming. Thanks. It only helps my people and our cause.

The West is on a downfall, and you can tell all sorts of stories to yourself that it is not. You are crumbling from within. Slavs are plotting to such an extent that migrants from barbarian countries are coming over and taking over your societies. Slavs are plotting to such an extent that free speech, the fundament of your democracies, is getting entangled and crushed slowly by incredibly powerful social tools like prohibitions of "microaggressions" or forcing you to refer to people with a self-chosen, random fantasy story gender as the gender of their choice rather than the very obvious one.

Keep being blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep being blind.
    maybe if you don't want to be accused of sounding like a conspiracy theorist then stop using their playbook.

Deleted
    maybe if you don't want to be accused of sounding like a conspiracy theorist then stop using their playbook.
    Everything I said is well-documented. It's a truism.

Russia is interfering in your societes like a doctor on a patient during intensive treatment. Nothing to do with conspiracy. We have documentation. Politicians are bribed. Apps are hacked. Individuals are lobbied. All in favour of Slavic interests.

The Black Lives matter movement is not random. It is purposely stirred up by Russia to increase the likelihood of soYcietal rift in America. Islamic support groups are not random. All helped by Russia to further increase positive view of Islam in America so that Americans are more likely to accept Islam and Muslims. This can only cause further chaos.

But, this is not unique to America. It's all over the West. The UK left the EU because of Russia. Russia helped migrants come over to Europe and once they did what they tend to do (increase crime, commmit terror, and more), Brits began to develop more distaste for the EU. Thus they abandoned it. The whole project. Entirely.

The West is trying to do to Russia what Russia is doing to them. They want Russia to be more free and democratic only because it allows for the rulers of the world (West) to divide and rule Russia, and play with it like a toy. A purely democratic Russia would be a dead Russia. A little Western puppet, doing what they want 24/7. But Russians aren't dumb. Sanctions won't make them hate their motherland. Neither will war.

We're seeing the beginning of the greatest show in the history of mankind. Right here, in the West. Right in front of us. Enjoy it. It's a majestic time to live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is already a terrible thread, filled with conspiracy nonsense.

closing