Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you would think the cenarion circle would have gone to check it first they had a whole town there that got obliterated i guess they dont care that everyone died though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    I mean, this is what US/Soviet Union were doing during cold war, totally normal when there are two super powers on one planet.
    to be fair though, the reason they DIDNT do it, is because they knew it would destroy them both.
    but the horde knows with this power they could just kill off the alliance without killing themselves.
    so its a cold war, but without the worry of a nuclear fallout

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Wow wtf Baine has no respect for other Horde members, Blizzard kill him pls!!!
    no one has respect for gallywix, and hes fine with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I must say, baine seems...lively. And talkative. And...surprisngly well animated.
    yeah both felt very natural, the conversation between the alliance side and horde both felt real.
    the only weird part was when mathias approached, him being silent for so long and the green eyes made me worried, but i also never noticed his eye color so.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde one has all the racial leaders sitting at the table.

Alliance one has just humans making decisions.

Can the Alliance just change it's name to The Imperium of Man already so we can have a violent revolution and overthrow the yoke of Stormwind?
    You mean the Horde, who were having dinner before their fat uncle told their undead mom about uranium and she sends them off to collect it for her? Should we rename the Horde the imperium of maggot pootang? Its not like all of the table had a say, she literally hid behind a curtain.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Except it's not just "at the moment" it's a continuing trend of how Blizzard presents the Alliance as a human club. Something they've been doing since MoP.
    i'm not sure we played the same mop as the dwarfs got there own scenario as well as tyranda showing up at the crane temple the gnomes showing up in soO and the only real human focus we got was anduin and the warfront patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    From the position of the crystal in the cinematic, they wouldn't have to. It's literally right next to the gigantic sword, and is sticking at least 10 feet out of the ground. (Large enough for 5+ goblins to be mining it at once.)

The fact that the SI:7 didn't immediately see and report on this crystal before the goblins could even get to it is completely unbelievable, nevermind set up an entire mining operation long before the Human's BEST INTELLIGENCE AGENCY even knew it existed.
    id guess they didn't have alot of people on the ground around the big evil sword.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in the lore the races of the horde help the defeat of the legion they are led by lady liadrin who gathers them in a ship to go exodar and from there to argus!
    i don't think that's what we see the goats would be really unlikely to let the forsaken come with them and the horde is being lead by the forsaken at the moment. i think us the heros with maybe some order hall followers and some friends of velan like liadrin and khadgar and what's his face as members of the kirin tor. no where on argus do we see any sign of either faction out side of goats.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a problem. Why does nobody care about the big evil sword killing our world? I mean, we knew enough to know it was killing our world but nobody cares enough to go check on it?

They don't even need to be on the ground - That crystal formation is HUGE. You can easily see it from the air, and if the goblins have that large of a mining operation going, there's likely more than one.
    i don't know id guess they cleansed the swords then peaced out but your right some one in the alliance should have noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    You mean the Horde, who were having dinner before their fat uncle told their undead mom about uranium and she sends them off to collect it for her? Should we rename the Horde the imperium of maggot pootang? Its not like all of the table had a say, she literally hid behind a curtain.
    Kinda defensive I see. Still more interesting than ZzzzZztormwind & boring humans and.....uuh random background civilians and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    i don't think that's what we see the goats would be really unlikely to let the forsaken come with them and the horde is being lead by the forsaken at the moment. i think us the heros with maybe some order hall followers and some friends of velan like liadrin and khadgar and what's his face as members of the kirin tor. no where on argus do we see any sign of either faction out side of goats.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't know id guess they cleansed the swords then peaced out but your right some one in the alliance should have noticed.
    Aethas Sunreaver says: I see the Alliance answered the call as well.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Two_If_By_Sea_(Horde)
    the blood elves prepared the trip to argus as part of the horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Aethas Sunreaver says: I see the Alliance answered the call as well.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Two_If_By_Sea_(Horde)
    the blood elves prepared the trip to argus as part of the horde
    i get that they say that but we don't see that at all in game or any where else. we see that a few alliance members and a few horde members head there and then don't see any horde or alliance other then them at all, if both factions were there in force why is it not shown any where?

i get that they say that but we don't see that at all in game or any where else. we see that a few alliance members and a few horde members head there and then don't see any horde or alliance other then them at all, if both factions were there in force why is it not shown any where?
    lore =/= gameplay

7+ Year Old Account
    lore =/= gameplay
    well we don't have any lore for who wen't to argus so gameplay is all we have to go off of. if they wanted the horde and alliance it wouldn't be horde to add in some random humans orcs ect to argus but as we can see when we go there other then us there are none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Pretty sure they both already left
    That's what I thought too, but then I saw Ji at the Horde embassy.

This is what's more pressing.

Don't get me wrong, as a Goblin, I fully expect him to pull a stunt like this to find profit in the suffering of the world.

But to think not a SINGLE OTHER RACE bothered to send ANY SCOUTS to see the GIANT CRYSTALS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND IN PLAIN SIGHT except for ONE SI:7 agent is kind of hard to believe.
    I think it's more that the goblins are the first ones to start digging, instead of just looking at the sword.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    That's what I thought too, but then I saw Ji at the Horde embassy.
    "I heard you guys have food."
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

i'm not sure we played the same mop as the dwarfs got there own scenario as well as tyranda showing up at the crane temple the gnomes showing up in soO and the only real human focus we got was anduin and the warfront patch.
    Apparently we didn't, because the MoP I played was all about 3 humans; Varian, Anduin, and Jaina, and the only appearances from other races were to prop up Varian to make him Emperor of the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like more of the same to me. Horde acts, alliance reacts, the only thing to exist in the alliance is humans, just as the only things to exist in the horde are their leadership. Sylvanas still shifty as fuck.

And of course, goblins love money.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently we didn't, because the MoP I played was all about 3 humans; Varian, Anduin, and Jaina, and the only appearances from other races were to prop up Varian to make him Emperor of the Alliance.
    so probably the most well rounded expan ever other then cata in term of races showing up where literally every race other then goats had a spot light at some point is just to prop up the humans? ya we defiantly played a different mop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Looks like more of the same to me. Horde acts, alliance reacts, the only thing to exist in the alliance is humans, just as the only things to exist in the horde are their leadership. Sylvanas still shifty as fuck.

And of course, goblins love money.
    the alliance atlest has every race there the horde only have there leaders with no show case of how there people come together.

so probably the most well rounded expan ever other then cata in term of races showing up where literally every race other then goats had a spot light at some point is just to prop up the humans? ya we defiantly played a different mop.
    Ah, yeah, the great and awesome spotlight the night elves had of being made to look like incompetent morons to prop up Varian's shitty character. Such great spotlight, how could anyone complain about that?

How can you seriously argue that MoP, the expansion that introduced High King, was not human biased?

7+ Year Old Account
    the alliance atlest has every race there the horde only have there leaders with no show case of how there people come together.
    True that. Though i'm glad to see Gallywix and Baine get some love there, they needed it.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    No pandas allowed at Horde dinners. They eat with the Orgrimmar pigs in the trough.

That party wouldve been rocking had Garrosh still been alive but it looked like a really bad thanksgiving party full of relatives that dont like or trust each other.

Sylvanas looked bored to tears while Baine tried to liven things up at the table while Gallywix was just kicking under the table just waiting to tell Sylvanas his new adventure.

Also did you notice that good ole uncle Thrall wasnt invited?

Or even me? FFS i killed Kil'jeaden and then saved the whole fucking universe and i dont even get any scraps from the table?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-01-17 at 05:02 AM.