Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    from the fan art I've seen I like azur lane more. not going to play either though
    poop taste.Just look at these miracles of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    WTB EN releases for both of these.
    Can your wallet even survive that?

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    GF EN soon™
    A blizzard soon or a normal soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post

blizzard's ™ is there so I assume theirs.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I wouldn't leave out it coming out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I wouldn't leave out it coming out this year.
    >January
    >This year

great time frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sj

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Son, there's nothing baity about Citrus. Shit is full-on Yuri.
    The only way it could be even less baity is if they whipped out strapons and dildos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Speaking of Citrus, that shit looks boring as fuck. The manga looks way better too if you just want lesbian rape.
    Well, it's a romance drama. The girls are not going to suddenly jump into mechas powered by scissoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    @Sj

Why is Yukino hugging a giant pile of dog shit

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I give it 2 more seasons until this becomes an actual anime.
    Wouldn't be surprising if there were some doujins like that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Why is Yukino hugging a giant pile of dog shit
    We need a version of this with Haruno and Shizuka.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    >January
    >This year

great time frame.
    :^)
    means it's more like soon™
    it's being worked on but there is not eta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overlord ep2...well that was interesting. You dont see a akward sceenes with non-human species much.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I guess there are finally some thoughs now that we are few weeks into new season already. (no particular order)

Sora yo... Antarctica - Looks great, feels great, is great (so far). Konbini best girl.

Yuru Camp - Not much to talk about except it's comfy af and I love it.

Death March - The beginning was slow but in the end it made me want to watch more of it. Even though it looks like shit.

Hakumei to Mikochi - The show I was looking forward to the most. I'm not familiar with the source material (yet), but that setting really worked for me from the get-go. It's directed by the same guy who did Kuzu no Honkai and it really shows. The background artwork is top-notch, but not much animation to speak of. I was kinda bummed by the second half of the first episode, when we are in a town. I feel like the whole setting with tiny people loses it's purpose at that moment, when the scale of everything looks pretty much normal, because there are no giant things like trees, leaves, other creatures around. Not a dealbreaker by any means, but certainly a thing I'd expect to happen in later episodes.

Koi wa Ameagari - The show's nothing what I expected (that's a good thing) and the main girl's a real cutie, but the whole premise might be a recipe for disaster.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - I didn't even plan to try at first but it's okay-ish. The (I assume) main guy has a weird hairdo and is kinda witty, so he could pass as a budget Spike. The show itself reminds me of Baccano a little.

Kokkoku - I feel this will be that kind of show where after each episode I'll be on the fence. It is interesting and there's nothing really bothering me about it right now, but it could go wrong, so wrong in a matter of a scene or two and it's suddenly an instant drop.

Mitsuboshi Colors - Those little shitheads are so adorable.

Nanatsu no Taizai - Powerlevels. Really. Fucking powerlevels now. I planned to read the manga eventually but I'm not so sure now.

(also watching)
    Basilisk, Beatless (might drop), CCS, Citrus, Dagashi Kashi 2 (short format seems to work better), Darking in the FranXX (cool, non-bipedal mecha... nevermind), Gakuen Babysitters, Takagi-san, Overlord II, Takuomi. and Violet Evergarden

Droplist
    Grancrest Senki, Ito Junji Collection, Killing Bites, Pop Team Epic, Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-chan, Slow Start
    Last edited by Simplex; 2018-01-16 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Nanatsu no Taizai - Powerlevels. Really. Fucking powerlevels now. I planned to read the manga eventually but I'm not so sure now.
    If it makes you feel any better, the whole power levels this is rarely mentioned. It isn't anything like DBZ.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They don't stick around in this sense for overly long, tbf. They still get mentioned from time to time but it's rare now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, the whole power levels this is rarely mentioned. It isn't anything like DBZ.
    Thank god. Or rather praise the sun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Hidive picked up some exclusives. If they had an app for any of the consoles, I'd be upping my sub. Sadly, never watch anything in the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Thank god. Or rather praise the sun?

overlord s2 ep2 lizard girl cute

monmusu ep10 suuzilla was pretty awesome

monmusu ending all the girls were pretty great. can't imagine what it was like censored with all the nipples in the bluray version
    Last edited by bals; 2018-01-17 at 06:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, another season. Comfiness and cute girls win out again.

Amazing
    • Yuru Camp△: This has high quality everything: art, comfiness, comedy, and cute girls. This show actually makes me quite nostalgic; I’ve never really considered myself someone who enjoys camping that much, but I’ve still done a fair share of it over the years, mostly when I was younger. Watching this brings me back to those times. It also makes me miss Autumn in general. Rin is the cutest girl of the season. Going camping with her would be the greatest miracle tbh.
    • Sora yori mo Tooi Basho: I think the running scene from episode two does the best job of capturing why I like this show so much. The MC’s desire for adventure is really endearing, and you can honestly feel a sense of adventure watching the girls, especially since the show is semi-realistic and doesn't just portray travelling to Antarctica as an easy task. I find myself grinning non-stop throughout each episode.

Great
    • Grancrest Senki: I like the fantasy world in this anime, but I can’t entirely explain why. Maybe it’s because anime fantasy shows are so plagued with cookie cutter “fantasy world but they have skills and classes like an video game!!!” shit that seeing an actual fantasy world is refreshing.
    • Violet Evergarden: This is certainly beautiful visual-wise. I’m not as sold as some other people are on it, but it’s KyoAni, so I’ll watch it regardless. Violet is cute, even if a bit slow.
    • Mitsuboshi Colors: Kids being kids. It’s a fun show. Since a Yotsuba& anime is never going to happen, I’m perfectly fine with this serving as a replacement.
    • Darling in the FranXX: Even ignoring the big names attached to it, it’s a 2-cour anime original show with a great first episode. It’s natural to be excited. Let’s all hold our breath and pray the story doesn’t end up being shit.

Decent
    • Citrus: I read a bunch of chapters of the manga, though I don’t really remember anything. All I know is the girls are cute, and I like cute girls.
    • Slow Start: This is a fairly average CGDCT show but it’s still charming, especially with how animated the characters are.
    • Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san: I like it a lot, though I feel the format might get old after 12 episodes of this. Also why is Takagi’s forehead so goddamn big.
    • Kokkoku: Decent premise, cute protagonist. But the second episode wasn’t as good as the first episode. I’m not too confident this will end up being that good.
    • Overlord S2: The first two episodes have been solid so far. I've mostly forgotten most of what happened in the first, but I started to read the LNs for a refresher.

Passable
    • Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens: The premise is dumb and childish (city of hitmans, hitmans who target hitmans, etc) but I liked the first episode.
    • Ryuuou no Oshigoto!: Loli shogi. It’s not great. But it’s not too terrible.
    • Märchen Mädchen: Hopefully a girl is introduced that is cute enough to keep me watching, as I’ll probably end up dropping it otherwise.
    • Hakumei to Mikochi: I want to like this. I’m all for comfy shows, and I really like the art. But it just feels too childish to me.
    • Takunomi: i want to drink with cute anime girls too
    • Koi wa Ameagari no You ni: The age gap is too creepy for me. I think I’d like it more if the old guy wasn’t a loser, but he’s just not likeable at all.
    • Beatless: Terribly generic and looks like shit. But cute robot girls.
    • Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Air: Terribly generic and looks like shit. But power fantasies can be fun in moderation.

Trash (dropped/probably will)
    • Killing Bites: This is trash, and not in a good way.
    • Pop Team Epic: This is also trash. Maybe it’d be funny if I was in the right mood but I don’t feel like bothering.

I'm still waiting on Fate/Extra. The game is pretty much garbage: the story is bad, the characters are mediocre, and Nero is very mixed bag. But I have hope SHAFT will make it good. Particularly after this CM which surprisingly got me hyped for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Nero is very mixed bag.