Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Ah, yeah, the great and awesome spotlight the night elves had of being made to look like incompetent morons to prop up Varian's shitty character. Such great spotlight, how could anyone complain about that?

How can you seriously argue that MoP, the expansion that introduced High King, was not human biased?
    night elf's had 2 story's lines i can recall in mop one with some of them trying to refind there immortality which i rather liked and the one where tyrnda the alliances biggest impulsive person gets taunt a less that was long over due. both very well done if you ask me.

the dwarfs were shown to be working on closes the distrust between the clans with moria being willing to put her clan in a bad position to build trust with the other two, again id say very well done and my favorite scenario of mop.

gnomes were shown to be a creditable threat in SoO and not just a push over to the bigger races like the orcs.

the high elf's got a bit of spot light with veressa going to the thunder isle and being rather active though she was a back drop to jiana.

i don't think the goats got any thing or the worgen.

what expan outside of cata has had every race have some sort of development like this? all the races have been around but cata and mop are the only expans where they seem to advance wrath didn't have alot to show on the dwarfs or gnomes and nothing on the night elfs same goes for tbc. wod had nothing to do with any thing and legion has had lesser show cases of most races. them introducing a high king did not stop them from giving the spot light to the other races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    True that. Though i'm glad to see Gallywix and Baine get some love there, they needed it.
    i would have expected more from the troll's seems odd that they left them hanging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    That party wouldve been rocking had Garrosh still been alive but it looked like a really bad thanksgiving party full of relatives that dont like or trust each other.

Sylvanas looked bored to tears while Baine tried to liven things up at the table while Gallywix was just kicking under the table just waiting to tell Sylvanas his new adventure.

Also did you notice that good ole uncle Thrall wasnt invited?

Or even me? FFS i killed Kil'jeaden and then saved the whole fucking universe and i dont even get any scraps from the table?
    i don't think garrosh would be having many party's he didn't like the trolls banes dad tried to kill him and he thinks sylvanas is a bitch. before his evil turn i think he'd only invite the goblins and maybe blood elf's

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post

i don't think garrosh would be having many party's he didn't like the trolls banes dad tried to kill him and he thinks sylvanas is a bitch. before his evil turn i think he'd only invite the goblins and maybe blood elf's
    Before he went retard in MoP he wouldve celebrated like a VikingKlingon! Not have some shitty little private party.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    Before he went retard in MoP he wouldve celebrated like a VikingKlingon! Not have some shitty little private party.
    That is very very true get all of org drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    That is very very true get all of org drunk.
    Would be so funny if Lady Liadrin got so drunk that she woke up in bed with Lor'ethmar with his eye patch flung over the bed and clothes everywhere!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    No pandas allowed at Horde dinners. They eat with the Orgrimmar pigs in the trough.
    Panda's don't exist..That was fever dream induced by N'zoth

It's telling that the Horde has all the leaders sharing a table with the toast given by Baine, with a token memento of Vol'jin on the wall. While, on the other hand, the Alliance one is basically all humans with the new High King giving the speech as they dedicate a massive shrine to his father.

In case we had any doubt about which faction is really an alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could be Tess. We know she's an Assassin and if Genn lost his only child left that would have him lose it. I don't like Genn but man would he be justified again to act irrationally... again.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Lol @ the fact that Baine, The Chieftain of the Tauren had to ask Sylvanas's permission if he was aloud to speak at the table.

The horde is a dictatorship

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforge1 View Post
    Lol @ the fact that Baine, The Chieftain of the Tauren had to ask Sylvanas's permission if he was aloud to speak at the table.

It is generally customary at a state dinner or similar function to request of the host the permission to make a toast or other grand gesture - that's not really the mark of a dictatorship. He's not asking Sylvanas' permission, per se; it's a gesture of politeness and diplomatic tact.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's medieval fantasy setting. Everyone is a dictatorship/absolute monarchy. Hell closest thing to a Democracy in Warcraft is the Forsaken. They choose to have Sylvanas as leader and the council that is being made is pretty much made up of the citizens.

He can wish to challenge her for the leadership if he wants to Mok'gara if that is still a thing but its just a sign of respect that he did that.

Iam sure people still do that to the Queen of England if someone wanted to make a toast.

When did the Alliance vote to have Anduin as King ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    But the outrage is that fans felt lack of other race leaders of action in Alliance politics and that Alliance is going on spying/ready for aggression while all the other race leaders are oblivious to the fact.
    Oh ffs... If this is really the cause of "outrage", then the fans are morons.... The effing high king is just now finding out in the actual cinematic but "fans" are outraged because other leaders weren't privy to fresh Intel seconds after it's been made known to the king.... Get a grip...

Seriously... People are grasping at straws...

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    When did the Alliance vote to have Anduin as King ?
    They didn't. He just is because Blizzard writers are fucking retarded and don't understand what an alliance actually is.

Assuming you're referring to Anduin being High King of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Could be just a S7 agent, I do not think it is related to Teldrassil.

I am kind of annoyed at Baine and Saurfang's attitude though, calling another racial leader and warchief as rats is never a constructive way of doing things.
    They are talking about goblins.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They didn't. He just is because Blizzard writers are fucking retarded and don't understand what an alliance actually is.
    Ironically, isn't it, that people, who claims that "Blizzard writers are fucking retarded and don't understand what an alliance actually is" still don't understand what an Alliance actually is? An alliance can have a figurehead leader who act as the binding forces for the others and keep everything in order just fine (hi there, EU). It's not like the High King's words are the laws, the absolute commands or something similar - if that was the case, the complaints might have been justified, but that wasn't.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-01-17 at 06:57 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    There are no Trolls by the table. What a shame. They are leaderless now? No one to represent them
    What? There is at least one Troll. Watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    They are talking about goblins.
    They aint though they are just talking about Gallywix the slave driving, double crossing, money grubbing piece of shit.!

Even they prolly thought WTF was Thrall thinking making him the leader?

Deleted
    Where is the Alliance epilogue? All I see are the Stormwind and the Horde epilogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Could be Tess. We know she's an Assassin and if Genn lost his only child left that would have him lose it. I don't like Genn but man would he be justified again to act irrationally... again.
    Isnt that Alleria or Veressa at teldrassil?