Deleted
    Let's not forget the first time he went it was Liverpool spending the money they got from Chelsea. They've effectively spent £80 million to end up with Andy fucking Carroll.

think you have the wrong thread my dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    think you have the wrong thread my dude
    Sorted it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    An incorrectly disallowed goal was then allowed from VAR. Instant success.

They just need to be quicker with their decisions.
    They just need to adopt the 4th official method of Rugby, you've got you're usual 3 officials on the pitch, with a 4th who sits back with all the casters and reviews the game from numerous angles, when a decision is in question, the ref and the 4th official confer, and come to a decision based on the 4th officials better line of sight.

Takes all of 30 seconds to get a correct decision.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    £30M + bonuses for Andy Carroll.

It's official.
    Roman has lost it.
    This is one transfer I simply don't get, even if it was a loan what the fuck do Chelsea want with that totem pole?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Let's not forget the first time he went it was Liverpool spending the money they got from Chelsea. They've effectively spent £80 million to end up with Andy fucking Carroll.
    And back then there was some hope he might actually be good, how the fuck Chelsea see him as anything today is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They just need to adopt the 4th official method of Rugby, you've got you're usual 3 officials on the pitch, with a 4th who sits back with all the casters and reviews the game from numerous angles, when a decision is in question, the ref and the 4th official confer, and come to a decision based on the 4th officials better line of sight.

Takes all of 30 seconds to get a correct decision.
    The point is that they literally don't want to copy existing proven systems. Some guy in the FA wants the glory for their system.

10+ Year Old Account
    £30M + bonuses for Andy Carroll.

It's official.
    Roman has lost it.
    This can not be true surely? 30 million squid for a broken has been?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    This is one transfer I simply don't get, even if it was a loan what the fuck do Chelsea want with that totem pole?
    Setting the stage for poaching Big Sam when they give Conte the boot.

Walcott to Everton all done. 20m+.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The good thing about Carroll going to Chelsea is in 6 months time the papers can all link him to United again, but this time as a loan deal to help them in the championship. That'll generate some nice clicks from all the desperate fans of Chelsea and United.
    Ashley will have flushed the Geordies doon the pan by that time.

Good deal for Theo.
    Always liked him.

He'll thrive for Big Sam.

Can't say that I'm sad to see him go. Wish him well though.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    reports are Sanchez has agreed terms with utd. Just waiting on Mkhitaryan to agree terms going to arsenal, poor lad wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies. He was pictured looking miserable leaving training and I cant blame him at all. Imagine playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world that has ambition then you're off to link up with Welbeck and wilshere and going back to europa league. Must feel like taking a massive step backwards in his career

Deleted
    For what he's rumored to be on - I'd agree terms pretty quick as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    For what he's rumored to be on - I'd agree terms pretty quick as well.
    Less than one post and someone mentions money. Sanchez isnt leaving arsenal because he wants more money thats just a nice bonus. Hes leaving because hes already wasted years in his prime at a stagnant club that has no ambition to win anything. Probably shouldnt have gone to arsenal in the first place but english isnt his first language is it

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Less than one post and someone mentions money. Sanchez isnt leaving arsenal because he wants more money thats just a nice bonus. Hes leaving because hes already wasted years in his prime at a stagnant club that has no ambition to win anything. Probably shouldnt have gone to arsenal in the first place but english isnt his first language is it
    Do you have an off button?

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have an off button?
    I see you're not at another chelsea game. Good luck vs norwich. 2nd times a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I see you're not at another chelsea game. Good luck vs norwich. 2nd times a charm!
    Bit strong coming from the New Zealander who only started supporting a club because of Mourinho.

We should do alright in the replay - Maybe Mourinho could ask Lee Johnson for some tips on how to play against City.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bit strong coming from the New Zealander who only started supporting a club because of Mourinho.

We should do alright in the replay - Maybe Mourinho could ask Lee Johnson for some tips on how to play against City.
    You seen how much a plane ticket from NZ to Uk costs? few grand. How much for the bus or train for you to go to the game and you still dont?

Deleted
    He's leaving Arsenal for sporting reasons.
    He's joining United for monetary reasons.