Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It was such a waste of time that you felt the need to click on the link and then reply how much you don't care about it.

'Kay.
    lol you are ridiculous dude

It's got a click baity title that leads you to believe there is something more to it. Then you actually click on it, read it, and go oh, that's it? I was expressing that disbelief on a public forum. I mean for fuck's sake here is the full quote:

“It is called genetics, I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Some people have great genes. I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know.”
    But you know, gotta make a story out of it

Peace out <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Maybe this was a necessary reaction to North Korea declaring Kim Jong Un is fit enough to get 199?
    If NK did this then YES that would be certainly a possibility to keep Trump happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    If NK did this then YES that would be certainly a possibility to keep Trump happy.
    Wait. So Trump is doing this to keep NK happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ross from Friends View Post
    Wait. So Trump is doing this to keep NK happy?
    So trump can Push a button and feel like a big man.

Donald Trump is literally going to live to 200 years. Think of all the WoW gold he will accumulate, he could probably buy Invincible from the BMAH. Maybe.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-01-17 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Infracted: spam

I mean, nobody thought the doctor's 'evaluation' would be anything less than glowing. The only question was how far down his esophagus he'd manage to cram Trump's penis. As it turns out, pretty far.

15+ Year Old Account
    With the hyperbole shoved into this report, I'm surprised the doctor didn't say that Trump had the biggest dick of any man in America and the highest sperm count with the best genes.

Of course, Trump probably wanted to have the doctor tell everyone that, but his lawyers advised him to tone it down to a hyperbole that the drooling fox news viewers would believe.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    I want to believe the guy is telling the truth. He's got pretty good and impartial credentials. But he said Trump was six-foot three. Which he is not. (He does like to claim he is though - he's over six feet, sure. But look at him standing next to Obama (six-one) or Jeb (six-three) and it's pretty obvious that The Donald is not six-three.)
    Wouldn't be the first guy with impeachable reputation that had to lie for the guy who is always lying.

His answer about ''good genes'' for why a guy in is 70 who only eats junkfood is in excellent health is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Sounds like a 'The Onion' Article:

"White House Doctor confirms. Trump's penis is the best and biggest penis. Bigger than Kim Jon Un's penis."
    At least Kim Jon Un's hair is real!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

It's got a click baity title that leads you to believe there is something more to it. Then you actually click on it, read it, and go oh, that's it? I was expressing that disbelief on a public forum. I mean for fuck's sake here is the full quote:

Peace out <3
    It's how over the top the hyperbole is and how sketchy some of the claims are. I.E, Trump is suddenly 6' 3" when he's been listed as 6' 2" (allegedly, anyways) for years and weighs 239 pounds, where coincidentally being 6' 3" puts him just out of reach of being obese compared to his actual height.

I doubt any White House would want a report saying 'Yeah, the president is a fat f@$k who is at risk of dying of a heart attack if he climbs the stairs too fast' but there's also going too far to insist he's healthy. Just like that laughable report Trumps 'doctor' released during the campaign declaring him the healthiest person to ever run for President.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

Peace out <3
    The thing is if the Dr himself keeps saying "i dont know" in egards to genes and whatnot then why the hell is he talking at all? And seriously 200 years? wtf kind of doctor would think that you could live for 200 years even if you eat and take care of yourself.

I can agree this is not the most important story ever, not even by a longshot. But i still think this statement by the Dr sure as fuck seems like it moderated by Trump himself or someone close to him. Normal people dont speak like that and i have never heard a Dr say anything like that when presenting information about a checkup.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should've asked the doctor if he would reccomend the Trump diet plan.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    They should've asked the doctor if he would reccomend the Trump diet plan.
    They did. He was just afraid the Doctors were poisoning him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Or damn good luck.

But I disagree that it's silly to make news out of this. While minor compared with the rest of the shit we've seen, this is *still* a debasement of the Presidency, and we should never let that become normalized by dint of constant repetition.
    Just call it the propaganda is it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    The thing is if the Dr himself keeps saying "i dont know" in egards to genes and whatnot then why the hell is he talking at all? And seriously 200 years? wtf kind of doctor would think that you could live for 200 years even if you eat and take care of yourself.

I can agree this is not the most important story ever, not even by a longshot. But i still think this statement by the Dr sure as fuck seems like it moderated by Trump himself or someone close to him. Normal people dont speak like that and i have never heard a Dr say anything like that when presenting information about a checkup.
    With some of the ridiculous questions he was getting from the press, I do not blame him. No doctor can predict when you are going to die. All they do is guess. He was being sarcastic because of the dumb questions. I mean my wife's doctor told her with her very high HDL, she would never die of a heart attack. She was being over the top some of course. Her dad's doctor told him if he did not have open heart surgery, he would be dead within 5 years. He refused and lived another 23. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    While the press release is over the top, I think it is probably basically true, at least physically. Trump is the oldest president ever elected (As a first term, Reagan was old for his second), and seems to be in decent health despite the horrible things he does to his body. I think he probably is basically healthy, put the typical Trumpoid spin on it, and this is what you get.

Now mentally there is a lot of indication that he isn't healthy, but that wasn't examined here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all are looking at it backwards.

"I have completed Trump's physical. Any questions?"
    "How is his general state of health?"
    "Um...any other questions?"
    "How is is BMI and cholesterol?"
    "Any other questions?"
    "How about his blood pressure and resting heart rate?"
    "Is he showing signs of dementia?"
    "What medications is he on? Or based on his tweets, off?"
    "Can he climb a small hill?"
    "Stamina?"
    "Any OTHER questions?"
    "...how about his genetics, literally the only thing about his body he has no control over and can't change?"
    "Yeah, his genes are good."

The secret to a convincing lie is that it has to be believeable. Someone doesn't know how to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's obese, so it's factually impossible for a doctor to give him a clean bill of health.

Anything else this doctor says is discredited. He clearly just wants to keep his job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The secret to a convincing lie is that it has to be believeable.
    That's a good part, yes. There is another: don't leave evidence that you're lying, lying around.

Sanjay Gupta: By all standards, Trump has heart disease

Gupta said dating back to 2009, President Trump started to have "these tests that are actually looking for the presence of calcium in the blood vessels that lead to the heart."

"Steadily, up until just this past week when he had it performed again, those numbers have gone up," he said.

"When they get to a certain range ... that means he has heart disease."

Gupta then talked about his interaction Tuesday with President Trump's doctor, Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson.

"It was interesting when I spoke to Dr. Jackson at first, he said, he passed all the tests with flying colors," Gupta said. "When I asked him specifically about that test, did he then concede that, in fact, the president does have heart disease."

"They're going to be increasing the medications, including the cholesterol-lowering medications to try and combat that, but there's no question, by all standards, by all metrics, anyway a doctor or cardiologist will look at it, the president does have heart disease."

Gupta said it's controllable with medications, adding that Trump needs to have his diet under control.

"But he does have heart disease," he said.
    Honestly, this goes back to the leading line in most State of the Unions being "the State of our Union is Strong" followed by resounding applause. Trump, Obama, either Bush, fuck it even Reagan, did anyone expect the doctor to come out, wiping sweat from his brow, and say "Hoo boy. Someone find a shotgun and a shovel."

But yeah...it has to be believable. "He has high blood pressure but it's nothing a pill won't fix," is 100% believable and covers like one out of ten Americans anyhow. Why not go with that? "Trump is the best bestiest best" is something only his rabid fanbase believe.