Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Heh.
    'Not yet'

Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    'Not yet'
    Eh, it's no change from what we've already known.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I stand corrected then. It was even reported! They didn't even have to find it, they simply had to fix it (= do a miniscule change that would either turn off or reduce the scaling for raids and / or instances, not even asking them to fix the fights).

That's one more illustration to why testing anything from Blizzard and particularly WoW is just a waste of time.

Blizzard: Hey, hey, hey, here is a feature, please tell us what you think!
    Players: It mostly works, but it breaks X and Y.
    Blizzard: <silence, after a month or two release the feature in the state that breaks X and Y>
    Dear, why the hell did you ask for feedback?
    Welcome to any Beta/PTR ever.

People keep arguing that Beta/PTRs are for testing and not as an "free demo", but in Blizzards case, that really seems to be it.

'Not yet'
    Well yeah, is anyone doubting they'll be available through pre-order? The only real question is how soon they'll be available...

Well, since dungeons are now personal loot, that means your chances at transmog and items that come from dungeons are 1/5 they were before. Previously when you were soloing Utgarde Pinnacle for Skadi drake, you were getting drop for 5 players, now you are getting drop for 1 player.
    Except a lot of the drops were useless vendor trash. Overall chances for transmog didn't change much, and you're at least guaranteed to get the things that you can actually use. It might affect mount drops, but that isn't certain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well yeah, is anyone doubting they'll be available through pre-order? The only real question is how soon they'll be available...
    Or, for that matter, that they will be available in BfA. They're coming eventually, we just don't know for sure when.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Overall chances for transmog didn't change much, and you're at least guaranteed to get the things that you can actually use. It might affect mount drops, but that isn't certain.
    Overall chances for transmog and mounts dropped 5x. It's simple math. Not sure how this isn't much. It's 5x.

Oh, with transmog, do you mean always getting your armor class with personal loot? Then yes, this is less than 5x. (But of course, there is no "at least you are guaranteed bla bla bla", that's already counted in the decrease being less than 5x, the guarantee was higher before.) But for toys, mounts, etc, it's 5x.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-01-17 at 11:24 AM.

Or, for that matter, that they will be available in BfA. They're coming eventually, we just don't know for sure when.
    What? They're clearly coming with BfA, it's one of its main selling points. In fact, they're clearly coming before BfA, or it would be pointless for them to make them playable this far ahead of the actual expansion, and tease us with emissaries.

In fact, it's a very elegant way to keep people subbed through the drought, to give them a few new races, promises of exclusive gear if they level them to max level, and increase the amount of time it takes to do so.

Eh, it's no change from what we've already known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post

Yes, but it is the first time a blizzard employee said it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I'm having fps drops in raids too. my friend did not...

wonder what's causing it (besides the patch)

Homophobia is so gay.

Except a lot of the drops were useless vendor trash. Overall chances for transmog didn't change much, and you're at least guaranteed to get the things that you can actually use. It might affect mount drops, but that isn't certain.

- - - Updated - - -

They will obviously be available sooner rather than later.

There is no way they pushed the Leveling Revamp along with the Emisarries to 7.3.5, along wiht the requirement achievements, along with literally every single asset, along with the fact that they require 110 instead of 120 for their Heritage armor, if they didn't plan to add them during 7.3.5

Yes, but it is the first time a blizzard employee said it.
    Agreed, it's one of the biggest hints yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    along with the fact that they require 110 instead of 120 for their Heritage armor
    Oh snap, I hadn't even considered that...

Deleted
    Not being able to solo old content can be easily fixed by increasing the legacy buff people get when doing old content right?

Doing it like this should be like a fine solution. Bonus side effect is that Project [level] guilds might be more fun now. 6 manning MC at 60 was ridiculous.

I also wonder what effect this has on Timewalking. Old dungeons are harder so Timewalking dungeons are going to be affected too I guess.

Official WoW GD is a saltmine at the moment and it'll be even funnier when Timewalking hits.

Yeh the embassy being ingame already, orb of deception turning pandas into Nightborne, updates to Suramar, updates to Thunder totem, Allied races wandering around Org already, changes to the Argus weekly quests(more Argussian rep), this CS notification about "not yet", the heritage armour req being 110 not 120 - it all just further enforces the belief we've all had for months now:

That 4 of the 6 races, related to Legion, will be coming with pre-orders in the near future. (Jan 30th hype!)

I'm surprised we haven't seen anyone post video of the Orb of Deception thing, to try identify any new animations for Nightborne or if facial rigging is in place etc. (before they hotfix this out!)

I have no doubt they'll fix the old raid stuff.

Homophobia is so gay.

Well, since dungeons are now personal loot, that means your chances at transmog and items that come from dungeons are 1/5 they were before. Previously when you were soloing Utgarde Pinnacle for Skadi drake, you were getting drop for 5 players, now you are getting drop for 1 player.

Another stellar change by Blizzard.

Really, this patch not only took 3 months despite having next to nothing interesting, and not only came half-empty regarding even those low expectations, it also did several changes for things I actually do care about and these changes are to the worse. It really is a step back, I wish they could just take this whole shit of 7.3.5 back, it would have been better if it just never even happened.

GG, Blizzard. (Keep your stupid changes with raid scaling and I will finally unsub for good, because that's the only thing I am really doing. At first I was into raids, turned out they were repetitive crap. Then I was into PVP, you managed to kill it in Legion. After that WoW became a big set of weekly / daily lootboxes and if you take away that, too, well, have fun, that was my final reason to keep WoW installed.)
    well this is lame. Farming old raids/dungeons for mounts and transmog is one thing i really love doing - pretty much my endgame! It was bad enough that the old LFR raids and wod dungeons were stuck on personal loot so we had stupidly low chance to get those transmog recolours.

I could reluctantly handle increased difficulty, but more personal loot - just let us turn the damn thing off

Deleted
    So yeah, looks like I'm holding back on farming Mythic Blackhand until the inevitable fix comes later this week.

Also, great cinematics. Some actual, realistic dialogue and characterisation that isn't overshadowed by eyecandy and cheesy oneliners. Atleast Christie Golden can actually handle it unlike Blizzard's lore department. If it's an indicator of things to come, sign me up.

From what I read earlier, when soloing older dungeons, you always get one item per boss, relevant for your spec, instead of one random item from the entire loot table. Which should theoretically make Transmog farming easier, certain class/weapon combos excluded.

I still would like there to be a choice for the player, but this personal loot isn't bad, either.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    All that said, the prominence of Baine in that cinematic has me concerned Blizzard are grooming him for warchief.
    Sylvanas has been Warchief for one expansion already. That's as long as her predecessor, time to replace the old hag already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sylvanas has been Warchief for one expansion already. That's as long as her predecessor, time to replace the old hag already.
    Just not with Baine, unless they’re planning on killing him too.