Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Yes it can, I just soloed it all on my rogue on mythic. Not even a single death.
    Not every spec/class got that kind of burst
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Upcoming ilvl and stat squish may make it better or worse.

Have they said anything about this, yet? I feel like it's likely a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Yes it can, I just soloed it all on my rogue on mythic. Not even a single death.
    Bugged.
    Poison Knives was the offender.
    Hot-fixed now.
    Sauce: Rogue discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmique View Post
    Also, you say Rogue, they're a little borked at the moment - 30 mil crits and whatnot.
    Yep.
    As above.
    Has been fixed by disabling the skill completely.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Because Blizzard are idiots, SoO can’t be soloed anymore because of these stupid changes.
    Sure it can be, its just health. Takes like 40 minutes now, at least it did on the ptr.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Have they said anything about this, yet? I feel like it's likely a bug.
    It is not a bug. It's intended and has been this way on the ptr since they day it went up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I think what most likely happened is that Blizzard listened to none of the feedback about this on the PTR and they let it go through hoping people wouldn't notice like they have tried to do before... (We noticed)

Either that or they did listen to the feedback and they are just too incompetent to fix it, which hopefully isn't the case.
    It's a good thing they didn't listen, because if they did this patch wouldn't exist. I'm not a fan of what it does to mop raids but nothing else changes and now people can actually play at 70 or whatever lower level and actually enjoy the game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Sure it can be, its just health. Takes like 40 minutes now, at least it did on the ptr.
    Only if you manage to kill Sha before the transition phase. That might be easy for some specs with bursts in high level gear, but not for alts in 900 gear who before the change could also easily clear the instance.

Because Blizzard are idiots, SoO can’t be soloed anymore because of these stupid changes.
    Git gud, scrub.
    Oh wait, you quit WoW, didn't you? So why do you care?

Deleted
    I 100% remember reading them specifically saying that the new leveling changes would not affect raids as there would be an update to the legacy buff received.

If someone looks back for blue posts they will find it.
    This is most definitely an oversight or they decided to scrap that plan without telling anyone.

Blizzard has to sell those character boosts and tokens somehow! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Git gud, scrub.
    Oh wait, you quit WoW, didn't you? So why do you care?
    Child.

And I have a month left of my 3 month sub. I’ve been soloing SoO every week to give myself some reason to log in. They took that away.

Deleted
    Soloed all till cata

Mop and Wod required 2 people

Horridon HC had 205m hp

You can still farm through legacy raid UI but you need to do with other people in a mmo RPG..

I know this is terrible but no more tears girls
    -----
    Soloed highmaul as tank, you need to watch the mechanics but you can still kill them

So git gud or git tank

Deleted
    No one asked them to, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    A difference or no difference?

Simple maths (and that's backed up by the current live game), is that it does indeed make a difference.
    Hint: it's not more challenging content.
    That's one.

If it's good gameplay mechanics to increase the hp of npc's in outdated and dare i say irrelevant content then that's worth looking at more closely i would think.

Hoping for a reversal or fix for this.
    Don't hold your breath.

Child.

And I have a month left of my 3 month sub. I’ve been soloing SoO every week to give myself some reason to log in. They took that away.
    Tch. Calling me a child when every post I see of yours is just you bitching at Blizzard because they did something you didn't like.
    Also, it's convenient how you always have time left on your sub. It's almost like you never quit at all.
    May I suggest having that stockholm syndrome of yours checked out?

Slowing people down inflates their time played metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    and the people who want to run old raids for transmog and mounts and enjoy the game that way can go fuck themselves

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Are you 12 years old?
    Like I said the only raids that should change is mop. If you are struggling to do raids from cata and prior you don't deserve to have an opinion. Sorry to say. Go to Argus and gear up if this is a concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Only if you manage to kill Sha before the transition phase. That might be easy for some specs with bursts in high level gear, but not for alts in 900 gear who before the change could also easily clear the instance.
    I had no problem as a blood death knight with no add-ons on the ptr.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Tch. Calling me a child when every post I see of yours is just you bitching at Blizzard because they did something you didn't like.
    Also, it's convenient how you always have time left on your sub. It's almost like you never quit at all.
    May I suggest having that stockholm syndrome of yours checked out?
    I do quit. I’ve been unsubbed more in Legion than any other expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I had no problem as a blood death knight with no add-ons on the ptr.
    Have you not tried it on Live then?
    Because I can't get past Sha on my main, which is a 960 Balance Druid, buffs+drums, full ST, just shit out of luck because we have non-existant ST burst. Have several bosses down in Antorus on Mythic, if you think the current scaling on old raids is intended it most certainly isn't because it's beyond fucked

I do quit. I’ve been unsubbed more in Legion than any other expansion.
    Maybe you should quit for good next time. At least so you can spare everyone from your mindless bitching.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-01-17 at 01:12 PM.