Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Undocumented Changes Patch 7.3.5

Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

15+ Year Old Account
    Typical Blizzard. Always concealing huge changes that a great many of players won't like. Boooo!

Especially those leveling nerfs!

"Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore."

GG.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2018-01-17 at 01:45 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    " The health pools of raid bosses from Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor expansions have been increased considerably. Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore. "

gg, well done blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more notables:

Heirloom's primary and secondary stats have been slightly nerfed
    Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught weeky quests now rewards 1,000 reputation with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light
    Invasion Point bosses can drop Army of the Light Insignia and Argussian Reach Insignia now.
    You can no longer skip Flame Leviathan in Ulduar
    Many enchanting reagents were removed as part of an effort to simplify things, and have been replaced by Rich Illusion Dust
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Wait you could skip FL?

I've.... been killing it all this time.

Deleted
    New low-level transmog items :O

Also that Uula scenario is interesting, is it the same place Sylvanas went to after her death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wait you could skip FL?

Yep, if you headed right to the transporter when you first enter the instance, you could go right to the Ulduar tram

was in the undoc changes for patch 7.03
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-17 at 02:08 PM.

Wait you could skip FL?

To be fair, killing it doesn't take very long.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait you could skip FL?

Hmm. I think that might have been the slower way. Let leviathan kill you, tele back and run past it? It's been a while since I've been in Ulduar, so not sure if there was a faster way to get past it. It used to be hard as fuck on some difficulties some expansions ago.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I kind of feel a bit stupid now. Although to be fair there were mog items I wanted from it at the time so eh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    New low-level transmog items :O

Also that Uula scenario is interesting, is it the same place Sylvanas went to after her death?
    How do you start it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Is the page broken for anyone else? I can't see the notes or comments, even if I turn my adblocker off.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Is the page broken for anyone else? I can't see the notes or comments, even if I turn my adblocker off.
    Link Working as intended

The canned response seems to be "Wow is a social game, get a group together and do the old raids." I happen to be in one of the nicest guilds in the world, but NOBODY is going to spend two hours running SoO Mythic with me every week just on the off chance I get the right drop so I can finish off some transmog set for the Trial of Style, nor would I even ask. These legacy raids are something you do solo in your downtime. To now suddenly require a group for content that has been soloable for years is the most bizarre decision I've seen in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    The canned response seems to be "Wow is a social game, get a group together and do the old raids." I happen to be in one of the nicest guilds in the world, but NOBODY is going to spend two hours running SoO Mythic with me every week just on the off chance I get the right drop so I can finish off some transmog set for the Trial of Style, nor would I even ask. These legacy raids are something you do solo in your downtime. To now suddenly require a group for content that has been soloable for years is the most bizarre decision I've seen in quite a while.
    Legion is full of bizarre decisions.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    To be fair, killing it doesn't take very long.
    If you're running straight to it, you'll remain in a fight until you've killed all the trash that followed you, including those planes and spiders that have like a 20km range. As a melee, that's boring

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    One wonders if they actually aren't soloable, what character did they use to test this? Not that I care, got every raid mount I need so
    I think they specifically mentioned those two because they have mechanics where you have to do a certain amount of damage very quickly or get insta-killed (banishment in the case of Sha). For what it's worth, I soloed Blackrock Foundry this morning, the bosses were taking marginally longer to kill but it certainly wasn't undoable or even that difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shared raid lockouts are goneskies as of this patch it seems?

Anyone confirm that?

Another one to add to the undoc. changes list maybe.

Huge if true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    How do you start it?
    You need to get the pet first it seems. I don't know about further steps, I've just read the dialogue on wowhead.

Oooo, gonna do that Postmaster one.