Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm aware of that, but that wasn't my question. Did you look at the test?
    No I did not, but am aware of what a typical cognitive test consists of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Which I don't believe.

This is Kim Jong Un level of propaganda here.
    So you don't believe Obama's doctor, which happens to be a highly esteemed admiral?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It would also hardly be the first time that a presidents medical condition(s) were kept from the general public.
    This is true, most Americans never knew that FDR was paralyzed and the media was complicit in covering this fact during his term.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    If he has dementia, a single cognitive test wouldn't reveal it either. Dementia patients often have episodes where they're much worse, and many times when they're perfectly normal. Plus dementia is often progressive, and gets worse with time. Many psychiatric conditions aren't revealed from a single general physical workover, and I doubt Trump is going to submit himself to long form psychiatric tests that would reveal something like that.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't believe Obama's doctor, which happens to be a highly esteemed admiral?

- - - Updated - - -

This is true, most Americans never knew that FDR was paralyzed and the media was complicit in covering this fact during his term.
    I think you are taking this too seriously most people are just making fun of the need to says that he gained 3 inches in height is not overweight and is going to live for 200 years. It's kind of sad that even there they need to spin it, as long as Trump doesn't have a terminal disease or anything like that his physical health is the least thing that would disqualify him to be president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think you are taking this too seriously most people are just making fun of the need to says that he gained 3 inches in height is not overweight and is going to live for 200 years.
    Maybe.

But it could also be "if Trump's administration is giving us constant blatant lies about crowd sizes, the tax cut for the rich won't affect him, or the fact that we can see he's obese by looking at him, how can he be trusted when he says anything else?"

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Maybe.

But it could also be "if Trump's administration is giving us constant blatant lies about crowd sizes, the tax cut for the rich won't affect him, or the fact that we can see he's obese by looking at him, how can he be trusted when he says anything else?"
    It's just sad that they need to lie about this of all things but you are right if he lies about crowd sizes why not this, the man has such a fragile ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    If he has dementia, a single cognitive test wouldn't reveal it either. Dementia patients often have episodes where they're much worse, and many times when they're perfectly normal. Plus dementia is often progressive, and gets worse with time. Many psychiatric conditions aren't revealed from a single general physical workover, and I doubt Trump is going to submit himself to long form psychiatric tests that would reveal something like that.
    I do wonder what was going to his mind those times where he just started to wonder off with a blank expression.

Honestly I would rater think that dementia is preferable then just being a fucking moron.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I do wonder what was going to his mind those times where he just started to wonder off with a blank expression.

Honestly I would rater think that dementia is preferable then just being a fucking moron.
    It's more the times where he clearly demonstrates he doesn't really know where he is or who the other people are, as evidenced from many accounts of white house aids. He also goes off onto strange tangents in his speeches. But maybe those are just because he's a grade A moron. That is one thing Trump is genuinely the best at though, being a complete idiot.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

do you really think the doctor would risk his career nd reputation to lie on something like this? potentially, if enough legislators wanted to challenge the results of the exam, he could be called to testify under oath, and all of the lab records used as evidence. it's simply not worth it. if Trump threatened to fire me for not faking the results, and I was a highly decorated militart officer, I wouldn't be worried for a minute because not only would I have plenty of money from all those years of service, but also, having served three presidents already, I could easily find another post elsewhere (especially if the reason for my firing is because I refused to fake Trump's medical exams).

anyway, even if he has signs of heart disease, no president has ever been removed from office for being fat or even at death's door (Taft was 340lbs at peak weight, Harrison died in office after a month, FDR???).

we will have to pursue one of the many other available avenues to remove Trump.

Dude, he literally fucking said Trump could live to be 200 years.

NOBODY lives to be 200 years.

How much more obvious of a lie and biased report does it need to get?
    i think you are one of a few people on earth who took that as a serious comment. the actual report obviously does not say that.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, he literally fucking said Trump could live to be 200 years.

NOBODY lives to be 200 years.

How much more obvious of a lie and biased report does it need to get?
    lol! Are you having issues with understanding sarcasm? At the most it was a over the top metaphor.

So interesting reads on Twitter about Trump's height and weight. At 6'3", 239 ponds I have looked at other comparable body, weight types.

Here is interesting part to me:

Height loss is related to aging changes in the bones, muscles, and joints. People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age.
    So it's common knowledge people shrink as they get older. Trump has always been listed as 6'3", but now at 70 he should be around 6'2" or slightly shorter. I know GREAT genetics. Again I saw pictures next to Obama in Inauguration and he slightly taller than 6'1".

My conclusion the narcissist Donny Orange Turd went in and just told the doctor he was 6'3", 239 pounds.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    lol! Are you having issues with understanding sarcasm? At the most it was a over the top metaphor.
    the original post itself was guilty of the same thing. the media basically had a nonstory as far as Trump's health goes, so they are desperately playing damage control by screaming fake news and focusing on joke quotes, despite the doctor being extremely patient and comprehensive in answering all of the questions (many of which were repeated multiple times throughout the session, as if asking the same thing repeatedly could eventually force the guy to give a different answer).

basically people were not willing to heat anything other than he's decomposing before out eyes. anything contrary, even coming from a long-time WH doctor, was not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So interesting reads on Twitter about Trump's height and weight. At 6'3", 239 ponds I have looked at other comparable body, weight types.

Here is interesting part to me:

So it's common knowledge people shrink as they get older. Trump has always been listed as 6'3", but now at 70 he should be around 6'2" or slightly shorter. I know GREAT genetics. Again I saw pictures next to Obama in Inauguration and he slightly taller than 6'1".

My conclusion the narcissist Donny Orange Turd went in and just told the doctor he was 6'3", 239 pounds.
    yes, impeach that guy on the basis that he lied about his height! interesting strategy but it's worth a shot. just have to find an instance where he has to say it under oath.
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2018-01-17 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    do you really think the doctor would risk his career nd reputation to lie on something like this? potentially, if enough legislators wanted to challenge the results of the exam, he could be called to testify under oath, and all of the lab records used as evidence. it's simply not worth it. if Trump threatened to fire me for not faking the results, and I was a highly decorated militart officer, I wouldn't be worried for a minute because not only would I have plenty of money from all those years of service, but also, having served three presidents already, I could easily find another post elsewhere (especially if the reason for my firing is because I refused to fake Trump's medical exams).

anyway, even if he has signs of heart disease, no president has ever been removed from office for being fat or even at death's door (Taft was 340lbs at peak weight, Harrison died in office after a month, FDR???).

we will have to pursue one of the many other available avenues to remove Trump.
    If Trump is 239lbs then Rosie O'Donnel is 120lbs and a model, come now of course he lied. Out of everything wrong with Trump his physical health is the last thing that would disqualify him there was no need to lie. The man is obviously unhealthy it is a miracle he is still alive considering his lifestyle.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2018-01-17 at 03:47 PM.

the original post itself was guilty of the same thing. the media basically had a nonstory as far as Trump's health goes, so they are desperately playing damage control by screaming fake news and focusing on joke quotes, despite the doctor being extremely patient and comprehensive in answering all of the questions (many of which were repeated multiple times throughout the session, as if asking the same thing repeatedly could eventually force the guy to give a different answer).

- - - Updated - - -

yes, impeach that guy on the basis that he lied about his height! interesting strategy but it's worth a shot. just have to find an instance where he has to say it under oath.
    Yeah take my statement where I never claimed he did anything under oath or was breaking the law. I just called him a narcissist.

Another one I will put on ignore for not being able to comprehend a sentence.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

If Trump is 239lbs then Rosie O'Donnel is 120lbs and a model, come now of course he lied. Out of everything wrong with Trump his physical health is the last thing that would disqualify him not sure why he felt the need to lie.
    if it's so obvious, go ahead and prove it. all it takes is an official challenge to come forth from the senate or something, and all the records will come to light.

but then again, like you said his health is not nearly bad enough that he can be ruled unfit for office on that criteria alone, so let's look at other options, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah take my statement where I never claimed he did anything under oath or was breaking the law. I just called him a narcissist.

Another one I will put on ignore for not being able to comprehend a sentence.
    i was being facetious, guy. relax. honestly I wonder if that is something he could get in trouble over lying.

if it's so obvious, go ahead and prove it. all it takes is an official challenge to come forth from the senate or something, and all the records will come to light.

but then again, like you said his health is not nearly bad enough that he can be ruled unfit for office on that criteria alone, so let's look at other options, eh?
    It's just a thing to make fun of nothing else, it's just downright sad that he has to lie about it. I mean do you honestly think he is 239lbs roflmao smh.

It's just a thing to make fun of nothing else, it's just downright sad that he has to lie about it. I mean do you honestly think he is 239lbs roflmao smh.
    Yeah the person who just went on my ignore list obviously doesn't get the snark and lighthearted jest of this topic.

I mean I was definitely calling for censure or punishment for Trump perhaps lying on his physical.

it is weird, since we have had legit obese presidents in the past. i read that Taft once had his train rerouted so they can hook a dining car to it. that's hardcore.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the person who just went on my ignore list obviously doesn't get the snark and lighthearted jest of this topic.

I mean I was definitely calling for censure or punishment for Trump perhaps lying on his physical.
    you put someone on ignore list for making a snarky, sarcastic comment. you don't get to tell people they are taking things too seriously.

it is weird, since we have had legit obese presidents in the past. i read that Taft once had his train rerouted so they can hook a dining car to it. that's hardcore.
    I wish they spruced it up more Mooch style Trump has the arms of Arnold, he swims like Phelps and is built like a horse, THE MOOCH was awesome.

If it's been said before it still is worth repeating:

It's totally just a coincidence that Trump's weight is the highest possible weight for his height before he considered officially obese.

Total. Coincidence.