Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I will try to address some of the points posted above.
    1. Personal loot for all dungeons? -- Yes this is a thing, you will have a chance to get an item to drop, not guaranteed, or you may get gold. (some bosses may be bugged and not dropping any loot, these need to be reported to blizz or feel free to report cases like this to us on discord.)
    2. Health and damage scaling on bosses? -- Yes this has been done as well, some previously soloable content is currently no longer soloable. No idea if blizz will make adjustments to this.
    3. Mimiron's Head ? -- I personally have no information on this, so not going to guess one way of the other.

Deleted
    I can't run Trial of the Crusader on Heroic. It simply awards me normal loot and no Argent Tournament tokens at all. Haven't experienced it with other dungeons though. Seems weird. Switched to normal mode after clearing heroic (Didn't even have to do a reset) and the instance was uncleared. Heroic mode can't be accessed right now.

Anyone else wanna try?

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    I can't run Trial of the Crusader on Heroic. It simply awards me normal loot and no Argent Tournament tokens at all. Haven't experienced it with other dungeons though. Seems weird. Switched to normal mode after clearing heroic (Didn't even have to do a reset) and the instance was uncleared. Heroic mode can't be accessed right now.

Anyone else wanna try?
    Are you sure it was set to heroic? I say this because I had to set dragon soul to heroic three times before it actually did last night

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    Are you sure it was set to heroic? I say this because I had to set dragon soul to heroic three times before it actually did last night

Pretty sure. Because I went back inside and it was cleared. Switched it back to normal and I was in a fresh instance.

Going to try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Pretty sure. Because I went back inside and it was cleared. Switched it back to normal and I was in a fresh instance.

Going to try again tomorrow.
    Weird I'll try that particular instance when I get home tonight as well then. More data points [emoji16]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    Weird I'll try that particular instance when I get home tonight as well then. More data points [emoji16]

It's something else. I just cleared Heroic Slave Pens and Rokmar the Crackler dropped a normal cloak that I already have. I think the entire loot tables are changed in this patch since the same happened to me too in Trial of the Crusader yesterday.

It appears as if Blizzard removed Heroic specific loot. All items can drop in both normal and heroic. Heroic loot is epic and normal loot is rare. The dungeon journal reflects this too. All loot can drop from the same boss, with exception of Heroic only bosses, going to try out Ahn'kahet soon, to check if Amanitar is present on normal difficulty (According to dungeon journal he is not).

This way loot tables become a bit bigger, but atleast you don't have to keep farming a heroic dungeon each day.

Ulduar dropped both 10m and 25m loot for me aswell.

EDIT: Just got The Suneater from Mechanar's final boss on normal difficulty. It was rare, not epic, yet it still ticked off in my addon. the ID remains the same, it's just a different color.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2018-01-18 at 11:00 AM.

What we think has happened is that Blizzard has somehow switched heroic and normal.. We are gonna let it ride a bit to wait for a hotfix before we start making massive changes to the addon. We should be pushing a new release in the next couple of days which will have ulduar merged as well as adding in most, if not all of the new content added this patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    What we think has happened is that Blizzard has somehow switched heroic and normal.. We are gonna let it ride a bit to wait for a hotfix before we start making massive changes to the addon. We should be pushing a new release in the next couple of days which will have ulduar merged as well as adding in most, if not all of the new content added this patch.
    It's not switched. More like merged. Check the dungeon journal. Heroic loot is all epic, normal loot is all rare.

Yeah, we are almost done updating the addon now, it was merged. I had been working on some other stuff in addon and we didnt notice till a couple days in of the adventure journal having the dungeon loot merged.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to manually blacklist items? I want to get rid of the annoying pet battle toys without actually having to turn off normal toys. I hate having to see that leash toy that i will never obtain pop up 8 times (once for every pet battle master) every time i enter SW or Org.

Its an irritation, but a relatively minor one. All in all, i love this mod.

I wish I could blacklist all the Netherstorm PvP gear I can never get because I didn't get the right honour rank in Vanilla, but there are no plans to allow blacklisting last I heard. It's meant to be all obtainable items, even if some are only technically obtainable.

Hmm. Having said that, there are a few mounts that are technically obtainable but aren't listed.. might need to double check those PvP items.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Is it possible to manually blacklist items? I want to get rid of the annoying pet battle toys without actually having to turn off normal toys. I hate having to see that leash toy that i will never obtain pop up 8 times (once for every pet battle master) every time i enter SW or Org.

Its an irritation, but a relatively minor one. All in all, i love this mod.
    Blacklisting is something we've talked about. We haven't fully decided either way either.

Usually when the conversation comes up we ask "What is it they are wanting to blacklist and why?" Depending on the items and such perhaps it's better to just have it as a filter and let people decide if they want to filter it out or not and it grab everything. So that's one of the constant debates.

Though a suggestion I can make for the time being is that you can get the "Zookeeper" shoulder enchant in Dalaran and it will drop bags with 8-12 pet charms in it and you can rack them up pretty quickly and buy all the toys that way.

As for the leash toy, it gets a special mention and something we've talked about because I hate the RNG on it and we are trying to figure out a way to best handle that particular item.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I wish I could blacklist all the Netherstorm PvP gear I can never get because I didn't get the right honour rank in Vanilla, but there are no plans to allow blacklisting last I heard. It's meant to be all obtainable items, even if some are only technically obtainable.

Hmm. Having said that, there are a few mounts that are technically obtainable but aren't listed.. might need to double check those PvP items.
    Which sets in particular? Some of the PvP items do have a filter setting already under the unobtainables area. I know it's slightly confusing and we are working on plannings to slowly revamp the entire options menu to be more clear in how things operate (so that is a plan).

There are some pieces that you can get via Classic rank only (which should be filterable, if not let us know). Then there are some that you can get with RBG ratings now. It's possible this could get a setting in the future, but not a definitive yes or no. Currently I know the "Elite" gear where you have to do arena's has a filter as well.

As for the mounts, not all of the PvP mounts are in I believe​.

Hey, I have a question. I recently switched from EU to US, and I still have all my old addons. this addon says I have things that I don't have, because I have them on EU but I'm using my US account. Is there any way to delete the stored data from this addon specifically without deleting the data from other addons?

Quote Originally Posted by Aradi View Post
    Hey, I have a question. I recently switched from EU to US, and I still have all my old addons. this addon says I have things that I don't have, because I have them on EU but I'm using my US account. Is there any way to delete the stored data from this addon specifically without deleting the data from other addons?
    The easiest way to reset the addon would be to go to your WTF Folder and search for AllTheThings.lua and delete every version of that file and when you log in, it will do a force refresh and default setttings.

Though if you are using the same account name/character name it's probably best to delete the entire directory and start from scratch since you would have similar issues with other addons, but that's up to you.

I am an avid transmog collector but does anyone know if there is a way to disable the 'you have learned from another item' coming for transmog appearances? I looked in settings but I couldnt find anything. Thanks

Completionist mode will get rid of that line. Unique mode adds that so you know that u have learned the appearance, but not from that item.

Deleted
    Recently returned to the game and started using this addon again. Before, my collections would be shown as collected or not collected just fine, and Can I Mog It detects everything without a problem, but for some reason........

Unless I turn on Show Shared Appearances, ATT seems to think most of my items, both the ones I am wearing and the ones in my bags, are still Not Collected.

https://imgur.com/a/VWRHs

I'm guessing it's probably as simple as me ticking one box or something, but it's annoying as hell to see Not Collected just because I don't have all the variants, even with Completionist off.

We just released v1.4.8 earlier tonight. Make sure to grab it for various fixes, features, additions including Allied Races having their quests show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Recently returned to the game and started using this addon again. Before, my collections would be shown as collected or not collected just fine, and Can I Mog It detects everything without a problem, but for some reason........

Unless I turn on Show Shared Appearances, ATT seems to think most of my items, both the ones I am wearing and the ones in my bags, are still Not Collected.

https://imgur.com/a/VWRHs

I'm guessing it's probably as simple as me ticking one box or something, but it's annoying as hell to see Not Collected just because I don't have all the variants, even with Completionist off.
    You need to refresh collections.

Is it possible to enable the new personal loot option for dungeons only? It's not very helpful for raids and outdoor zones