Help With Leveling Path

So with the new changes. I've been wanting to level another alt to 110. I think I'll go alliance, but if you have any horde specific advice that would be swell as well. I'm looking for zones that have a decent storyline from one end to the other. I'll probably start in Elwynn, but I've done that one so many times, once I hit 10, I'll be ready to head out into the wide world of warcraft.

I haven't gotten too far, but thinking so far:

Elwynn > Duskwood > ??

p.s. Do any of the zone stories build upon one another?

Quote Originally Posted by bshoults View Post
    So with the new changes. I've been wanting to level another alt to 110. I think I'll go alliance, but if you have any horde specific advice that would be swell as well. I'm looking for zones that have a decent storyline from one end to the other. I'll probably start in Elwynn, but I've done that one so many times, once I hit 10, I'll be ready to head out into the wide world of warcraft.

I haven't gotten too far, but thinking so far:

Elwynn > Duskwood > ??

p.s. Do any of the zone stories build upon one another?
    Bellular did a video couple days ago which is kinda spot on for what you are asking. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZhXUnxr2zg
    Last edited by Sauna; 2018-01-17 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    You won't probably have enough level to go to Duskwood straight after Elwynn. The path before was Elwynn>Westfall>Redridge>Duskwood>Stranglethorn.
    Stonetalon Mountains have a great storyline too, on both sides.
    If you go Horde, Silverpine is one of the greatest zones in 1-60 storyline-wise.
    Bellular has recently made a video about zones to level in.

I see, I can't hit Duskwood until at least 20. I've done Westfall so many times it hurts, but I haven't FINISHED the zone in quite some time. I'll check out the vid...thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bshoults View Post
    Do any of the zone stories build upon one another?
    If you find a map with old recommended paths, then that’s the most likely to have a flowing storyline path as well. I vaaaaguely remember following the story from Dun Morogh to Loch Modan, then Wetlands and further up north, just as an example. I don’t think the storylines span several zones, it’s more like “end of zone A connects with beginning of zone B” with a different story in between that and “end of B, start of C”.

Elwynn -> Westfall -> Redridge -> Duskwood was the way I believe.

Anyone remember the old Legend of Stalvan quest chain? Good times.

Deleted
    I still use this for levelling my alts in classic zones, it's not updated with level scaling of course, but progression is still valid:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=184005/c...low-guide-1-60
    If you're sick of Westfall you can check Darkshore (boat to Kalimdor, then hippogryph) or Loch Modan (tram to Ironforge, then walk from Dun Morogh) then at lvl 15 you also have low level dungeons with quests to do, if you want.

Assuming you get about 10 levels per zone:

Elwynn (10) > Westfall (20) > Duskwood (30) > Redridge (40) > Burning Steppes (50) > Searing Gorge (60)

It's going to be your typical Lord of the Rings style adventure, with Mordor and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Assuming you get about 10 levels per zone:

Elwynn (10) > Westfall (20) > Duskwood (30) > Redridge (40) > Burning Steppes (50) > Searing Gorge (60)

It's going to be your typical Lord of the Rings style adventure, with Mordor and everything.
    This ^ is a good path. If i was to level something I'd prob go that route.