Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Once upon a time there was a legacy buff you had while doing old content to make it trivial. Apparently that's been thrown out the window. I knew it was a thing up until MoP raids, which now feel like an absolute chore on characters I still farm them on.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Want changes, cancel your sub.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I believe the legacy buff was only for pre-MoP content. It came with the WoD stat squish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Thios is mmorpg if you dont like playing with others dont play this game.
    Why the hell would I want to take you to mythic SoO when a mount drops? See not everything needs another person. This buff to old raids is stupid and has no point at all, like zero, nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    A side effect people reported about on the PTR and forums.
    I don't know what to call that, but according to work-standards it's called: incompetence and ignorance.
    Remember 6.0? The stat squish?
    EVeryone was reporting problems with leveling, but it was only fixed via hotfix two days after the patch went live.

This PTR was very rushed, I don't doubt we will se a lot of hotfixes in the coming days.
    Whatever...

I certainly hope so, the old raid health buffs are really infuriating.

Deleted
    My wild guess would be that the power levels of players at appropriate level had gone up by so much without the difficulty of raids going up. There's some small communities doing different projects and old content at appropriate levels and i would guess it was aimed towards them or just changed to have the difficulty curve consistent.

Don't worry bfa brings you more power.

well guess i'll have to take my mind off the scorpion mount from garrosh and collecting more stuff for transmog.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    My wild guess would be that the power levels of players at appropriate level had gone up by so much without the difficulty of raids going up. There's some small communities doing different projects and old content at appropriate levels and i would guess it was aimed towards them or just changed to have the difficulty curve consistent.

Don't worry bfa brings you more power.
    Translation: wait 6/8/? months then you can do what you had fun doing yesterday. But you wont want to because there'll actually be new content.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why? Possibly a side effect of applying a multiplier to a large group of npcs at once instead of 1 by 1.

I don't know how complex their scaling code runs per npc tho.

they went from saying they value people who solo old raids for transmog and other stuff they missed.

to screwing them over months later
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Done all the mop raid solo, quite "harder" you cant just brain afk no more.

Nothing absurd but wasnt for sure needed
    You soloed as a tank I suppose? Cause sha of pride mythic needs like 3mill dps, a 961 ret paladin couldnt do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    I'd hazard a guess that it was blanketed in with the leveling zone and dungeon hp increase.

Not a seperate change.

An oversight possibly.
    Until I see otherwise I'm thinking this right here.
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

How about this, Ask a buddy to come with you instead of soloing it, socialize I know its a crazy concept in wow but it's a thing

Quote Originally Posted by superhumanj View Post
    How about this, Ask a buddy to come with you instead of soloing it, socialize I know its a crazy concept in wow but it's a thing
    Yeah! Take another person along to roll against you on mount drops, to kill mobs from previous expansions that you've been soloing for a year! That's an excellent answer that everybody is sure to accept.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Because Blizzard are idiots, SoO can’t be soloed anymore because of these stupid changes.
    That mechanic was always there. It just means that they have to hotfix it to be soloable like they did with Galakras.

Sure, and Ra-den, and any other unsoloable bosses.

But even if those bosses are fixed, it still takes forever to get through ancient raiding content now, and that isn't fun. That's why the old raid health change should be reverted straight-up.

@johnnyd2: That's blizzard CS, not @Warcraftdevs. They usually have no clue what they're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I was thinking of coming back for awhile to farm old raids for transmog and mounts before BFA, but I guess that won't be happening now lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Sure, and Ra-den, and any other unsoloable bosses.

But even if those bosses are fixed, it still takes forever to get through ancient raiding content now, and that isn't fun. That's why the old raid health change should be reverted straight-up.

@johnnyd2: That's blizzard CS, not @Warcraftdevs. They usually have no clue what they're talking about.
    ok, thats refreshing
    thanks