Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So you're saying Mar-A-Lago is a shithole/shithouse?

Hmm.
    Its a golfcourse dummy it has 18 shit holes.

So apparently based on the medical report that Trump is 75 Inches tall (6ft3in) and weighs 239 lbs. Based on BMI (As disclosure I personally hate the concept of BMI) "Overweight" is at 30. I don't want to be that guy but how convenient it was that Trump came in exactly at 29.9...

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/edu...MI/bmicalc.htm

Personally even taking into the camera adding 10 or so pounds he has to be in the 260-270 range.
    Last edited by akris15; 2018-01-16 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    So apparently based on the medical report that Trump is 75 Inches tall (6ft3in) and weighs 239 lbs. Based on BMI (As disclosure I personally hate the concept of BMI) "Overweight" is at 30. I don't want to be that guy but how convenient it was that Trump came in exactly at 29.9...
    That is hilarious. Good catch

And the 239 cannot possibly be accurate, unless he doesn't actually have any bones (which would explain a lot, tbh).
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/edu...MI/bmicalc.htm

Personally even taking into the camera adding 10 or so pounds he has to be in the 260-270 range.
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but at 29.9 he's the highest value for overweight.
    At 30, it switches to "obese".
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No! It’s a shit house country club! Because a house is better than a hole...

(Someone at the meeting claimed Trump said house not hole.)
    Back in the 90s people made fun of Clinton's distinction between "is" and "was".

Now we're arguing over the distinction between "shithole" and "shithouse". Talk about lowering the bar of public discourse kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So you're saying Mar-A-Lago is a shithole/shithouse?
    Perhaps you're talking about its two-star Yelp review?

"Oh, those must have flooded in in the last --"

Ayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Might I quote my favorite?

Shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole shithole

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Down to 1.5 stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: Freedom Caucus chair: GOP leaders don't have votes to avoid shutdown

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, said late Tuesday night that House GOP leadership did not have the votes to pass a government funding bill.

“There is currently not enough support for the latest leadership initiative,” Meadows told The Hill. “We continue to work with them to find a way to reach consensus on a path forward.”

Members of the Freedom Caucus met Tuesday night after GOP leaders pitched a new strategy to pass a stopgap spending bill, which would fund the government through Feb. 16 and be paired with a six-year extension of funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).

The plan would also delay ObamaCare's medical device and Cadillac taxes for two years, and the health insurance tax for one year starting in 2019.

Republican leadership sounded optimistic on Tuesday that they would have enough support to pass the continuing resolution (CR) without the help of Democrats in the House.

But the Freedom Caucus, a band of roughly 30 conservative rabble rousers, have remained divided over the proposed spending strategy.

The group did not take a formal position on the CR, which would require consensus from 80 percent of the caucus.

But Meadows emerged from Tuesday night’s Freedom Caucus meeting saying they likely had enough votes to defeat the CR. The group represents a key voting bloc in the House.

Some members of the far-right group want promises from leadership to put a conservative immigration bill authored by House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) on the House floor.

Other Freedom Caucus members want Congress to fund the Pentagon at higher levels for the rest of the 2018 fiscal year and pass a short-term CR for the rest of the government -- a sentiment shared by some defense hawks.
    Making DACA vs. The Wall a required fight will end this. And the GOP holds all the majorities. This will reflect poorly on them unless something changes.

This just in: Freedom Caucus chair: GOP leaders don't have votes to avoid shutdown

Making DACA vs. The Wall a required fight will end this. And the GOP holds all the majorities. This will reflect poorly on them unless something changes.
    I'd love to think that supporting the wall would doom some of these politicians, but the base is going to eat it up.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean on most polls I've seen posted in these forums, it seems support of the wall is not high, even among Republican voters.
    The loud minority tends to beat the silent majority, especially when it comes to Trump and this administration.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of National Park Service advisory board resigns amid protest

Nine of the twelve have had it with how they're being treated and walked out after a letter saying “We understand the complexity of transition but our requests to engage have been ignored and the matters on which we wanted to brief the new Department team are clearly not part of its agenda."

I'm all for resigning in protest, but I get the feeling Trump will take the opportunity to shrink/sell some more parks before this is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    They discovered a Trump creature growing an mass in Norway, it might explain why he is drawn to it. As expected, the Trump creature grows hair first:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

That's nice, John McCain. Do you and your fellow Republicans want to maybe...you know...do something about it?

Or will it just be a few of you repeating pretty words and then taking no action.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's nice, John McCain. Do you and your fellow Republicans want to maybe...you know...do something about it?

Or will it just be a few of you repeating pretty words and then taking no action.
    John McCain the Maverick of the Mavericks in American Politics.

#AMAVERICAIN

Now will the Democrats grow a spine. I swear if they make a deal where the Republicans say "Oh yeah we will do DACA in the coming months" I will cry at how spineless the Dems always seem to be.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Did Yelp run the polls prior to the election? Anyone can obviously tell anything Trump related will gets trolled due to the massive obsession the left has on him.

Majority of National Park Service advisory board resigns amid protest

Nine of the twelve have had it with how they're being treated and walked out after a letter saying “We understand the complexity of transition but our requests to engage have been ignored and the matters on which we wanted to brief the new Department team are clearly not part of its agenda."

I'm all for resigning in protest, but I get the feeling Trump will take the opportunity to shrink/sell some more parks before this is over.
    Sort of a double edged sword. I'm glad they resigned instead be part of the shitshow. You would want them to stay but the reason they resigned was Zinke was ignoring to meet with them at all. Which really seems to be a dereliction of duty.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, not really pro shutting down the govt to get what you want. Wasnt ok with it when the repubs did it, why would I be ok with it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah, not really pro shutting down the govt to get what you want. Wasnt ok with it when the repubs did it, why would I be ok with it now?
    You do understand that it will still be the "repubs" doing it this time if it happens...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-