Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for the explanation, I have a better understanding of what the blocks of code mean now. I've updated the trigger and untrigger, as well as deleted the always active trigger. None of the edits have generated any errors but the OI WAs are not showing when I have the buffs now. Below is the custoemr trigger with the edits:
    Code:
    function()

aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellid)

if aura_env.debuff ~= nil then
            aura_env.stacks = select(4,UnitDebuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0
        elseif aura_env.buff ~= nil then     
            aura_env.stacks = select(4,UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff), false, "player")) or 0
        else
            aura_env.stacks = nil
        end

if aura_env.debuff ~= nil then
            if UnitDebuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.debuff)) then       
                if aura_env.override == true then
                    --do not touch if override
                else
                    aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.debuff)
                end
            end
        elseif aura_env.buff ~= nil then
            if UnitBuff(aura_env.unitid, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)) then            
                if aura_env.override == true then
                    -- do not touch if override
                else
                    aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.buff)
                end
            end
        end

if aura_env.stacks > 0 then
            return true
        end
    end
    If this proves too complicated, I can just leave them as they always have been.

When is the WeakAura set to trigger?

Every Frame or during a combatlog event? Or none? (Screenshot the WA pane with our custom trigger --- not the code, but the stuff directly above it)

Specifically, looking for "updating" the WA. (When to run the trigger state)

Setting it to "every frame" would be easiest. Though, itll eat at the CPU a bit more. (its still very low impact)
    Last edited by Cyous; 2017-08-30 at 11:05 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Cyous, is your Netherlight Crucible guide for Balance Druids up to date with the latest crucible values? I don't see a publish date

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Cyous, is your Netherlight Crucible guide for Balance Druids up to date with the latest crucible values? I don't see a publish date
    I updated wowhead. I cannot edit the US forums.

Wasn´t playing for 3 months and came back, updated all everything and the following problem occurs:

I have a ST and a MT gearset. When I have my ST geaset on, several aspects in the probar stop working. when I switch back to MT gear, it works again. Reload or /wa don´t help. What stops working:

- bar doesn´t show anymore the blue background properly
    - I don´t see the solar and lunar emporements anymore. Icons remain grey
    - I don´t see the OI procs anymore

Again if I switch back to the other gearset, everything works

ST gearset: OI + Radiant Moonlight
    MT gearset: OT + LaTC

Any idea why this could happen? Issue both with old probar version and latest version (deleted old before updating).
    Problem didn´t appear 3 months ago with same setup. If I unequip Radiant Moonlight, issue still occurs...

- - - Updated - - -

Found the issue. The following trinked causes the problem: Tome of Unraveling Sanity

It seems to be caused by the WA_TrinkedDB. Deleting this WA solves it. What needs o be fixed to keep TrikedDB?

- - - Updated - - -

Can be fixed by adding the trinked id (here: 147019) into dead trinked list in the trinkedDB wa!. Thanks Cyous for documenting your stuff
    Last edited by dami1337; 2017-10-22 at 03:06 PM.

@dami1337

I've updated the WA_TrinketDB just now. I changed the spell_id and duration_info, so it should be okay now.

However, if the issue persists, please let me know and I'll add it to the the deadTrinket list because it's behaving poorly.

https://wago.io/EJviIOrNZ

When I equip Tome of Unraveling Sanity, ilvl 925 item id 147019, I get spammed with an lua error.

Message: [string "--[[ Error in ' Trinket2_CD_READY' ]]return..."]:29: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    Time: 11/07/17 22:26:45
    Count: 7482
    Stack: [string "--[[ Error in ' Trinket2_CD_READY' ]]return..."]:29: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:208: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:207>
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `UnitDebuff'
    [string "--[[ Error in ' Trinket2_CD_READY' ]]return..."]:29: in function `triggerFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:508: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:890: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:888>

Locals: errorMessage = "[string "--[[ Error in ' Trinket2_CD_READY' ]]return..."]:29: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])"
    DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:191
    MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

Update the TrinketDB (( https://wago.io/EJviIOrNZ )). There's something about that item it doesn't like. Nothing is wrong was the code from what I can tell.

I added it to the deadTrinket list, so it will be disabled. Simply remove it from the deadTrinket list (deadTrinket list may be found in TrinketHandler: Trigger 1)

I did not remove it from liveTrinkets list, but it still won't show if found in deadTrinkets. (Basically, you don't need to add it to the liveTrinkets if you want to try this test.)

Code:
     [147019] = { -- Tome of Unraveling Sanity; BUFF VERSION (TEST)

["spellid"] = 243942,
                ["spellname"] = "Extracted Sanity",
                ["duration"] = 12,
                ["cooldown"] = 48,
                ["icon"] = "inv_archaeology_70_demon_flayedskinchronicle",
                ["mode"] = "BUFF",
                ["rppm"] = nil,

},

got this bug...with last and new ver. of wa

3x [string "--[[ Error in ' Wrath CD Bar' ]]return func..."]:5: attempt to compare number with nil
    [string "--[[ Error in ' Wrath CD Bar' ]]return func..."]:5: in function <[string "--[[ Error in ' Wrath CD Bar' ]]return func..."]:1>
    WeakAuras\RegionTypes\AuraBar.lua:1083: in function `UpdateCustomText'
    WeakAuras\WeakAuras-2.4.25.lua:3365: in function <WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:3361>

Locals:
    start = nil
    dura = nil
    timer = ""
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare number with nil"

That error originates from a WA: "Wrath CD Bar"

That isn't mine.

Hello Cyrous, any chance you could add a tracker for Norgannon's and Amanthul's buffs? (Both the primary and secondary ones). Thank you so much, your WA setting is great.

TOTAL_DOTS_TRACKER is not working with latest update (adding stellar flare)

Soon as you enter combat the tracker "tweaks out" and starts blinking like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sparkly bar is broken after 7.3.5. Reimportign the WA fixes it temporarily, but relogging breaks it again.

Is fix planned? Or how can I remove teh sparkly bits and make it work like the previous version?

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    TOTAL_DOTS_TRACKER is not working with latest update (adding stellar flare)

Soon as you enter combat the tracker "tweaks out" and starts blinking like crazy.
    This has been fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The sparkly bar is broken after 7.3.5. Reimportign the WA fixes it temporarily, but relogging breaks it again.

Is fix planned? Or how can I remove teh sparkly bits and make it work like the previous version?
    The model wasn't being handled properly in WAs itself. I changed some things and got it to appear again. Import the latest string (Jan 17)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The sparkly bar is broken after 7.3.5.
    You mean fixed, right?

It never sparkled for me, until v7.3.5...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You mean fixed, right?

It never sparkled for me, until v7.3.5...
    the bar was re-added recently.

I really love this WA setup and have been using it on my Boomy!

Is there like a guide anyone has to be able to change the WA's for different classes? I love the setup, and would love to have something similar on my hunter/lock, but don't have the WA knowledge to do so right now. Atm it's all custom code it seems like so I have no idea how to change it over.

If it is intended to not be able to do so for various reasons I understand, just want something similar for all my characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decyfer View Post

Is there like a guide anyone has to be able to change the WA's for different classes? I love the setup, and would love to have something similar on my hunter/lock, but don't have the WA knowledge to do so right now. Atm it's all custom code it seems like so I have no idea how to change it over.

If it is intended to not be able to do so for various reasons I understand, just want something similar for all my characters.
    I don't think there is an easy way to conver this for other classes. Like you said, it's all custom code and would need to be remade for other resource systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Decyfer View Post

The resource bar is an easy change.
    The icons for tracking buffs is A LOT of work, and most of it is tailored to Balance Druid's setup. This code was not intended to be manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    The resource bar is an easy change.
    The icons for tracking buffs is A LOT of work, and most of it is tailored to Balance Druid's setup. This code was not intended to be manipulated.
    Understandable. Thanks for the setup.