Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    Mount collectors are so butthurt lol
    More like people who want things developed today, with today's subscription money to be obtainable through today's methods.

Are people here being salty that they started playing after WotLK or something? Because that's how it looks.

I wonder if people were also mad that they didn't farm Naxx in TBC after it's removed WotLK together w/ its various collectibles and then didn't dupe corrupted ashbringer in Cata when they had a chance.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-01-17 at 11:24 PM.

Seems kind of like a waste..why give something else to the players who have already had the rarest mount in the game for years.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Are people here being salty that they started playing after WotLK or something? Because that's how it looks.

I wonder if people were also mad that they didn't farm Naxx in TBC when it's removed WotLK together w/ its various collectibles and then didn't dupe corrupted ashbringer in Cata when they had a chance.
    Funny that you say that, because they added a HD Corrupted Ashbringer in Legion.

And surprise-surprise, it wasn't just given away to people with the original Corrupted Ashbringer.

You kind of shot yourself in the foot with that point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    .. It's literally a new model with a new textureset.
    The new model was made for the holiday event. They just changed the color for black one...

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    The new model was made for the holiday event. They just changed the color for black one...
    Yes, the model was made entirely to serve as a temporary mount in a micro-event that almost no one tries out.

Funny that you say that, because they added a HD Corrupted Ashbringer in Legion.

And surprise-surprise, it wasn't just given away to people with the original Corrupted Ashbringer.

You kind of shot yourself in the foot with that point.
    You in particular seem to really hate people who got their scarab lord titles in WotLK when numerous new servers were opened.

So I was wondering if you're mad at those who farmed Naxx in TBC or duped og ashbringer in Cata

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As if scarab lord title/original mount wasnt reward enough.

Grats on pissing people off blizzard, its not like the game could use some content between now and azeroth, no way

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the model was made entirely to serve as a temporary mount in a micro-event that almost no one tries out.
    Ah yes because it's more reasonable that they made an entirely new model and texture just for 0,00000000002% of the playerbase instead of for the holiday that maybe 5% of the player base will have some fun with.

You sure you thought this through before you responded to me?

Deleted
    More like people who want things developed today, with today's subscription money to be obtainable through today's methods.
    Just sounds like REEEEEE to me

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Blizzard doesn't cave to the whiners on this.

Yours truly,

Not-a-Scarab-Lord-but-is-loving-the-drama

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They even made a blue scarab for the event, so I really don't see the reason, it seems like an oversight
    There are rares with the skin colors. Not even tamable by hunters either.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    You in particular seem to really hate people who got their scarab lord titles in WotLK when numerous new servers were opened.

So I was wondering if you're mad at those who farmed Naxx in TBC or duped og ashbringer in Cata
    No, I don't hate them, I think there's a double-standard. You can't claim something is prestigious yet be a-okay with the fact that it was easily cheesed in WoTLK. Those are two conflicting viewpoints. At that point you're just picking and choosing what you think is prestigious and what isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I hope Blizzard doesn't cave to the whiners on this.

Yours truly,

Not-a-Scarab-Lord-but-is-loving-the-drama
    Mature to call every bit of disagreement about a decision "drama" or "whining".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    Just sounds like REEEEEE to me
    It's a legit complaint, you can call it reeeee all you want(Which is a stupid defense anyways) but really you are SOL if you weren't around in vanilla or do exploit in Wrath.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's a legit complaint, you can call it reeeee all you want(Which is a stupid defense anyways) but really you are SOL if you weren't around in vanilla or do exploit in Wrath.
    Really, that's how a lot of MMORPG fans are. If it's a complaint they share, it's important and noteworthy. If it's a complaint they don't share, it's "whining.", "people being crybabies.", "ree.", "salt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Ion hazzikostas has Scarab Lord, you may be on to something!
    Wouldn't surprise me if the Devs did it for themselves...they already force what they enjoy down peoples throats and fucked up PvP so badly because they hate it. Wouldn't surprise me one bit they made a mount for themselves...but this way they have the plausible deniability that they did it for the *players*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could have updated the Faction mounts instead so people use them while leveling 1-60 with new leveling experience, but that's just my 2 cents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by syar View Post
    Oh come on, I cant believe that nowadays everybody has to have everything else they will bitch about it. It is a good thing that some things are restricted, in fact we need a lot more restricted rewards for the 10% and for the 1%. This is what the game is lacking now, you have nothing to look forward to or be amazed about. Everybody just gets everything. Its like somekind of soup kitchen.
    Isnt it cute, how snowflakes howl in pain when they are threatend by EQUALITY? ^^

Deleted
    What makes you ranting people so sure that this model will not be used in an upcoming patch or expansion (BfA or after that)?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    What makes you ranting people so sure that this model will not be used in an upcoming patch or expansion (BfA or after that)?
    Well, there's a lot they could do with anything. They could randomly add the Zulian Tiger back in or make a literal C'Thun mount.

Thing is, we have no indication for it, so we can't judge based on what may or may not happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Isnt it cute, how snowflakes howl in pain when they are threatend by EQUALITY? ^^
    Equality? .. Uh.