Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's just a coincidence that they sent out a fundraising email about it today and it's been getting dragged on social media, I guess.
    It's funny because all it shows is that they don't even understand the problem. Or they believe their own lies that it's all just a feminist outrage to silence men and that context is irrelevant.

EDIT: In fact, this and the response to the Shithole comments makes me think the Republicans don't actually understand any of the arguments against them.
    Last edited by Snorkles; 2018-01-17 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anesmith View Post
    Yes, I thought it was an average political performance worthy of a Golden Globe for the benefit of upcoming midterms, at the expense of degrading a career law enforcement official who was trying to stay out of the political game (not her job, ask her questions about enforcing laws and protecting the public). Similar to what Chaffets did on a frequent basis. But, the tiny brains who click vote buttons love this stuff, so perform on they shall!
    Maybe tell the Republicans not to give their opponents an easy performance by being real world pieces of shit then.

But you know, to take a break from talking about the retarded game aspect of politics for a minute, he's excoriating her for transparently avoiding having to lie under oath with the hoary old "I don't remember" excuse. Which is in fact lying under oath, it simply can't be proven because nobody can read your mind. That is absolutely some bullshit you should tear any politician apart for.

So spare me the crocodile tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories were against the rules?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...g#post38090969
    You were provided a fox news link. If you still think it's CT, then sack up and report it. Quit being a whiny bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    You were provided a fox news link. If you still think it's CT, then sack up and report it. Quit being a whiny bitch about it.
    Obviously you didn't read the prior post. Whiny bitch? I'm not from California

Well, word is Durbin has a history of lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    What is with the piss poor poison the well fallacies from you guys today?

It's been established that Trump said naughty words in reference to certain countries. Whether it ended in "hole" or "house" is a really stupid thing to try to paint the whole thing as false over.

10+ Year Old Account

You reading Fox News is a conspiracy? What the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously you didn't read the prior post. Whiny bitch? I'm not from California
    Yeah, imagine that, he called you a whiny bitch based on how you act, not where you are from.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, imagine that, he called you a whiny bitch based on how you act, not where you are from.
    Whoa now, holding people responsible for their own actions is a very liberal idea! I am not sure he can even grasp that concept.

The best part of all this is that someone named Kirstjen Nielsen claimed to not know that Norway was mostly white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    And word is, Hollowlithic and Trump have such low credibility that no one takes them seriously anymore.

Am I the only liberal that gives zero shits about Trump's comment? Booker should be freaking the fuck out about a whole lot of things Trump is doing, his moronic comments about other countries should be pretty low on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The best part of all this is that someone named Kirstjen Nielsen claimed to not know that Norway was mostly white people.
    I had to look that up to make sure it really happened.

Holy shit that is some industrial strength crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Am I the only liberal that gives zero shits about Trump's comment? Booker should be freaking the fuck out about a whole lot of things Trump is doing, his moronic comments about other countries should be pretty low on that list.
    Booker has been having a freakout at least twice-a-week since the inauguration. Dunno how the Only LiberalTM missed those. Booker has been calling for Trump's resignation since day one. Freaking out over Trump's racist comments is on par with his messaging.

Leftier Than Thou people shitting on Democrats, is pretty low on the Democrats list of shits given.

I'm missing all the Green Party freak outs over Zinke's latest shitpile. That guy is a gold mine of bad PR and policy. Needs threads.

One thing at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And word is, Hollowlithic and Trump have such low credibility that no one takes them seriously anymore.
    Coming from a guy that has probably never worked a hard day in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    What is with the piss poor poison the well fallacies from you guys today?
    You spelled always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's been established that Trump said naughty words in reference to certain countries. Whether it ended in "hole" or "house" is a really stupid thing to try to paint the whole thing as false over.
    The shithouse thing is amazing. I've seen one person try to excuse it by saying it refers to some plumbing issue and that because African countries often have poor plumbing, it was just a benign comment. And in general implies that the offending part here was supposedly the "hole".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Well, the optimistic me says that as a black member of Congress, he is using his position of influence to give voice to his constituents, namely minorities, that find the president's remarks offensive and enraging.

The pessimistic me wonders if he uses outrage on social issues to distract from his rather Republican-lite economic policies.

For me, this is just another face palm moment of national embarrassment; unfortunately they're a dime a dozen these days. I'd rather stay focused on policy, but on the other hand, I don't like the idea of normalizing this travesty of leadership.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

This has to be the worst attempt at trolling on the site yet.

I do like how you think Fox News is a conspiracy theory, nothing like when someone makes fun of their own thinking they are doing it to others.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    This has to be the worst attempt at trolling on the site yet.

I do like how you think Fox News is a conspiracy theory, nothing like when someone makes fun of their own thinking they are doing it to others.
    I think what he meant with conspiracy was the accusation he would be just copying a Fox News talking point. He said he brought it up because he read it in Gen-Ot and he tries to disarm the lying liberals by posting a thread from Gen-OT where the word "mansplaining" appears ... from 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I think what he meant with conspiracy was the accusation he would be just copying a Fox News talking point. He said he brought it up because he read it in Gen-Ot and he tries to disarm the lying liberals by posting a thread from Gen-OT where the word "mansplaining" appears ... from 2015....
    I see. Honestly "mainsplaining" hasn't been a thing since 2015 and the only people that really said it were some of the worst.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866