10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    You do understand that it will still be the "repubs" doing it this time if it happens...
    im not really a fan of the Freedom Caucus either, but I'll blame both them and Dems for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Did Yelp run the polls prior to the election? Anyone can obviously tell anything Trump related will gets trolled due to the massive obsession the left has on him.
    Shouldn't everyone have some obsession with him, what with him being the president. Are you saying that his supporters aren't obsessed with him, because I'm sure they are.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Shouldn't everyone have some obsession with him, what with him being the president. Are you saying that his supporters aren't obsessed with him, because I'm sure they are.
    Not really, this idea of 24/7 Trump coverage is pathetic. The president is like a person with an ore trying to steer an aircraft carrier, important for direction but not worthy of making someone sad or obsessed.

Not really, this idea of 24/7 Trump coverage is pathetic. The president is like a person with an ore trying to steer an aircraft carrier, important for direction but not worthy of making someone sad or obsessed.
    Have you like...never watched political news coverage? The president is always covered heavily, especially when the administration walks from one scandal/controversy to the next.

And your analogy is painfully incorrect. The president is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Their words move markets and impact global policy. You're trying to make the office of the President of the United States, and consequently Trump himself, out to be a meek, ineffective muppet. That's both hilariously sad and pathetic.

Deflect fucking harder.

Kelly told Dems some of Trump's immigration promises were "uninformed": report https://t.co/7lx46b6rzy https://t.co/p4drjV9B8I
    I saw on my feed McConnell basically made the same statement.

So again the WH Chief of Staff and Senate Majority leader again confirmed that Trump doesn't know his own policies. Confirming the book Fire and Fury and many reports.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So the fake news awards postponed again?

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I think you'll easily see a pattern in Trump saying he'll do something and then not doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fakest of news was ironically the fake news award.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    This is on Trump, not the Dems. He told them to bring him a bipartisan deal on immigration and he'd sign it. They did, he changed his mind. Now we're in this stand off.
    BUT IT'S THE DEMS FAULT!! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Perhaps you're talking about its two-star Yelp review?

"Oh, those must have flooded in in the last --"

Ayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Might I quote my favorite?
    Ahahahaha:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The White House staff risks violating federal ethics rules if they participate in Donald Trump’s "fake news awards."

He always shoots his shit-eating mouth off before someone has to explain the law to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    im not really a fan of the Freedom Caucus either, but I'll blame both them and Dems for this shit.
    They said no DACA and the Wall were poison pills, so it's this or concede on a key political point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They said no DACA and the Wall were poison pills, so it's this or concede on a key political point.
    still not worth shutting the government down over.

Then again, I'm only ever ok with it if they were fighting say, stuffing the SC or tearing up states into more states. Stuff that fundamentally changes the US.

Obamacare? DACA? Wall? pfft...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they totally happened, but the lying lame stream media refused to cover the event!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    still not worth shutting the government down over.
    It is the group in power in Congress that decide if the Government stays open or not. In this case, as in the previous one, that is the Republicans.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, they totally happened, but the lying lame stream media refused to cover the event!

- - - Updated - - -

It is the group in power in Congress that decide if the Government stays open or not. In this case, as in the previous one, that is the Republicans.
    and Ive said I really dislike the Freedom Caucus. Also, ya know, Dems could always help overcome the Freedom Caucus with votes.

Awwww, I'm really said that he chickened out on the fake news awards for a second time in two weeks : (

I buy it; only someone as clueless as Trump would try to steer a ship with ore instead of an oar anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Awwww, I'm really said that he chickened out on the fake news awards for a second time in two weeks : (
    Here you go:

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/

too much traffic though.

Edit: and its down...

But at least they use gop instead of whitehouse

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Here you go:

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/

too much traffic though.

Edit: and its down...

But at least they use gop instead of whitehouse
    Oh are you fucking kidding me? The GOP is hosting it?

Man, I was hoping for some showmanship from Trump on Twitter. This seems like he outsourced it to his flunkies. Sad, very low energy : (

Now to wait for the site to eventually load to see how they look.