Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's a legit complaint, you can call it reeeee all you want(Which is a stupid defense anyways) but really you are SOL if you weren't around in vanilla or do exploit in Wrath.
    I have been playing the game since 2005 man and the game was better back then in terms of cosmetics because things were actually exclusive. All this whining about not being able to get every single cosmetic you want has ruined the game in my opinion. Nothing is special anymore because of the people like the ones in this thread. We lost challenge mode transmogs because of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    I have been playing the game since 2005 man and the game was better back then in terms of cosmetics because things were actually exclusive. All this whining about not being able to get every single cosmetic you want has ruined the game in my opinion. Nothing is special anymore because of the people like the ones in this thread. We lost challenge mode transmogs because of this shit.
    I don't know. I consider giving something exclusive to people that haven't earned it to be pretty toxic to the game's health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    No we lost challenge mode transmog for the dumb logic of making things "Exclusive" Now NOBODY can get them regardless if they want to earn it or get carried or fucking whatever.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Mature to call every bit of disagreement about a decision "drama" or "whining".
    To be fair, it's a little hard to be mature about such a completely mundane thing like this. The least I can do is get a kick out of people upset about an ugly mount.
    B-B-B-BUT ITS SO UNFAIR! IM A PAYING SUBSCRIBER!

I honestly haven't seen this mount ingame since wrath. I can understand why people are like "wtf why do this for like the 10 people with it still" but it isn't the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    To be fair, it's a little hard to be mature about such a completely mundane thing like this. The least I can do is get a kick out of people upset about an ugly mount.
    B-B-B-BUT ITS SO UNFAIR! IM A PAYING SUBSCRIBER!
    Some people like that mount. Not everyone loves the same type of mount. The Qiraji, for example, has been my favorite mount type since I started playing.

And yes, if something was developed using your money, you ought to be able to obtain it without owning a time machine.

Even store mounts and CE mounts are more fair in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    .. It's literally a new model with a new textureset.
    It's the same as the other 2 that aren't exclusive to Scarab Lords just a different color, how do you not understand that? Do you have eyes in your face?

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    It's the same as the other 2 that aren't exclusive to Scarab Lords just a different color, how do you not understand that? Do you have eyes in your face?
    There other 2 aren't actually mounts though, you can ride them for three days a year.

They just want to be able to earn a model that was developed in 2017 with 2017 sub money, not Classic player sub money.
    Can you just please for the love of everything good in this world stop your fucking whining already, my eyes are starting to bleed from watching your constant bitching.

And yes, if something was developed using your money, you ought to be able to obtain it without owning a time machine.
    "I'm paying my sub, I should get anything I want" bwahahahah the entitlement, oh man
    Last edited by Nihiel; 2018-01-18 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    Can you just please for the love of everything good in this world stop your fucking whining already, my eyes are starting to bleed from watching your constant bitching.

"I'm paying my sub, I should get anything I want" bwahahahah the entitlement, oh man
    Then fuck out of this thread if you don't like it.

You're not forced to read it. And yes, something that is developed with money from current players should be obtainable by current players.

Assuming that a group of people that either were helped by their guild 10+ years ago to get another mount or that a group of people that cheesed that same event in WoTLK should also automatically get a new mount is what's entitled.

Now feel free to come with an actual argument or remark, whiny entitled one.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Nj blizz making a cool new mount for the 0.2% of the game
    lol 0.2% still implies like 10,000 people
    there is about 100 who prob have it and still play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Isn't it just an updated model of the old one (that we're getting anyways, just recoloured version) ?
    the red and blue are only useable in silithus, during the 2 days even.
    also its a new mount, not just the old one updated, the only one didnt have spikes, and had armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    I see nothing wrong with that. They just recolored the scarab event ones to black though.
    and the scarab event ones are only useable in silithus for 2 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by syar View Post
    Oh come on, I cant believe that nowadays everybody has to have everything else they will bitch about it. It is a good thing that some things are restricted, in fact we need a lot more restricted rewards for the 10% and for the 1%. This is what the game is lacking now, you have nothing to look forward to or be amazed about. Everybody just gets everything. Its like somekind of soup kitchen.
    this is for 0.0001% of the community.
    and most of them exploited a way to get it in WOTLK

If you are for giving people who did a thing years ago a new mount for doing nothing nowadays, then, ironically, you're the one who is for giving people free things. Not the people who actually want to earn it today.

So before you throw out your "entitled"/"you just want everything for free." argument that will gave any person with a reasonably functioning brain a headache in how cognitively dissonant it is in nature, consider the fact that you are on the entitled/ "give people something for free for doing nothing." side.

Not sure why this is a big deal. Sometimes we can't get what we want. If they also upgrade the other scarab mounts, that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Yeah it would be much better if they made a store mount amiright? /s
    i rather have it on the shop then for 0.0001% of the playerbase, most of them who exploited to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    I get you're just venting but it's a bit weird. How can you be sure the guy got it in wrath and not during AQ opening event?
    because most of them did. like 90% of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    I get you're just venting but it's a bit weird. How can you be sure the guy got it in wrath and not during AQ opening event?
    because most of them did. like 90% of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Oh, boo hoo, they don't deserve it since they are just a few.

What the fuck? This might be on of the dumbest complaints...
    no they dont deserve it since they did that 12 years ago.
    since when has been rewarding people with something new, that they did 12 years ago, without adding a new waqwy to earn it, a good idea?
    "LOl hes a new mount, want it? make a time machine"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lol.

It's not a permanent mount, and it is honestly shit looking compared to the original.
    it is a permanent mount. the red and blue are not, but the black one is

I'm guessing none of the people going "boo hoo who cares they earned it you're not entitled to it" went out of their way to NOT obtain the updated Thunderfury, Rhok'delar and Corrupted Ashbringer artifact skins out of respect for the original owners.

That would be kind of.. ironic.

Now feel free to come with an actual argument or remark, whiny entitled one.
    bwahahaha yeah sure, I'm the entitled one

"something that is developed with money from current players should be obtainable by current players" yeah I do feel bad for you. Being blocked from this big feature of Legion which they probably dropped two raid tiers to develop is no fun, you should get your sub fee reimbursed (((

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    bwahahaha yeah sure, I'm the entitled one

"something that is developed with money from current players should be obtainable by current players" yeah I do feel bad for you. Being blocked from this big feature of Legion which they probably dropped two raid tiers to develop is no fun, you should get your sub fee reimbursed (((
    Yes, something that is developed with current money should be made obtainable for current players. Whether easy, or difficult, or near impossible.

Reevaluate your position and you'll find that you're the one on the side of "handing stuff out for free.", while I'm on the side of "this is a new mount, earn it.". Which makes you the entitled one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    True, it seems that for once, the outrage is not only reasonable but justified. It would indeed make more sense to have this very much current event give permanent rewards to current players at large, rather than the less than 0.1% (generous assumption) whom have the Scarab Lord FoS regardless of them still playing or not.
    its much MUCH less then 0.1%
    lets say 3 million people play
    10% would be 300,000
    1% would be 30,000
    0.1% would be 3000
    there is not 3000 people playing right now with the mount, more of a hundred or less

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Blizz could of made this mount rare and obtainable...but instead they gave it to inactives and exploiters pretty much.

They could have ran a event where maybe a few people a year (this event) could earn it...but instead they did this.
    they could have allowed people to redo the quest chain, of corse alot easier overall, but a long solo quest chain people could farm over a few weeks to try and get it, as a sort of "this is somehwat what it was like" sorta like the molten core timewalking and BC and soon uldluar timewalking

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they could have allowed people to redo the quest chain, of corse alot easier overall, but a long solo quest chain people could farm over a few weeks to try and get it, as a sort of "this is somehwat what it was like" sorta like the molten core timewalking and BC and soon uldluar timewalking
    Eh, if they did that, they could easily use scaling tech.

But I also think that if they were to do a Shifting Sands-type questline today, they could make it work a lot better, story-wise, and make more sense, rather than "these random raid bosses just so happen to carry what you need. GO GO."

I dont see a problem here :/ its a gift for those that had the original titles and mounts, the game has over 300 mounts and thats what makes us angry?? 5 scarabs?? come on for once use logic :/