Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    This right here. So far so good for me.
    LFR Seat of the Pantheon is bugged; you have to one-shot Aggramar or the bridge never returns (good luck doing that in LFR).

The scaling of the old world, affects two things it wasn't supposed to: Old raids, and WoD. Mists of Pandaria and Warlords raids can no longer be solo'd, because boss HP was increased by as much as 90%.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    - adds before final boss in EoA don't stop the cast even if interrupted. The spell does not cast but the cast bar just finishes even if interrupted.
    - Upper Kara last boss applies randomly a debuff that ticks until you die when you transition in phases. It can be removed by going the the sides to get the actual debuff and then coming back to the main platform. Much like the bug Xhul'horac got in HFC in Legion pre-patch.
    - first boss in Vault of the Vardens spawns adds that evade, eventually teleporting into the small jacuzzi in the middle and starting to one-shot people.

You clearly wasnt around during 7.1 where sheathing a weapon caused the game to crash. And dozens of other bugs https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749868086

or people do have a really short memory.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2018-01-18 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    I've noticed lots of performance problems since the patch.

Literally took 15 seconds to open the auction house not long ago. Also getting some ghosting and invisible models (Akazamzarak is just a floating hat).

It does have a few bugs (I myself had the Xavius shoulder mog vanish, I don't care but some people do and for them it must be annoying as hell) and half my guild suffered from lag or FPS drops, so this doesn't seem like the cleanest patch ever. Add to that the debacle of old raids being overbuffed, but I doubt that's a bug per se and more f an oversight or poor design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Just off the top of my head.
    Oh look who it is with ANOTHER Blizzard Bashing thread.
    if you call this buggy you should be send back to classic servers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Oh look who it is with ANOTHER Blizzard Bashing thread.
    if you call this buggy you should be send back to classic servers.....
    Critiquing something Blizzard does doesn't mean I'm bashing them. I like Blizzard and their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yes, by far the buggiest patch in recent memory.

So many dungeons are broken at all once.

Did you know that Zul'Farrak is dropping bijous from Zul'Gurub that were removed in Cataclysm? Priceless.
    I've read here about a similar bug involving SFK / Old Scholomance loot. May i ask if you, or anyone else, have some more info about it?

No other patch this expansion has caused us to abandon & reschedule our raid. So from a personal inconvenience PoV, I'm going to have to say yes, yes it is... At least in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    People just like to whine. It'll be fixed in the next few days, and it'll be fine. I'm sure some will gripe about the cost. They usually credit people with X number of days after it, too.

Any time you make major changes (especially 1-100 leveling changes!) to a codebase this old...there's going to be weird conflicts. And there will be things that did not trigger on characters copied to a clean DB.
    and all of that is why they test. Which they pretty obviously didn't do well this time.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about buggiest ever but we had fun with Portal Keeper on Heroic tonight. Most of us were getting animations for the Felstorm Barrage when it wasn't actually active yet, so twice as many of them. Kept us on our toes.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I don't know about buggiest ever but we had fun with Portal Keeper on Heroic tonight. Most of us were getting animations for the Felstorm Barrage when it wasn't actually active yet, so twice as many of them. Kept us on our toes.

The true Mythic difficulty...

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yes, by far the buggiest patch in recent memory.
    Tbh most patches of Legion were sloppy and rushed to fit their "faster content" schedule. You remember 7.2 and Elisande being bugged from reset day until Saturday? Invisible rings and jizz? And Trillax killing everyone with the beam no matter where he was facing? That was fixed slightly faster than Elisande. Oh, and projectile player skills not working for a good few days? Says goodbye to your frozen orb, sindragosa or divine storm tornadoes. Comparably if not more crippling than the current rogue bug (it affected several classes).

Dungeons bugs aren't new to current patch either, things like Tirathion's fire elementals getting stuck inside the floor and evading or the boss despawning or players falling through the floor happened in earlier patches as well. I wonder if the ye olde "pull mobs from a different elevation" in maw / lower kara is back? Was a very frustrating bug back when it happened.

Must be the backpack slots.....they always did warn us shit would go sideways if they changed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    -Can't complete Arcway or black rook hold in mythic plus
    -Aggramar LFR bugged can't wipe a single time
    -Int weapons having 60%~ more intellect than intended
    -Extremely low fps in any raid and disabling addons or whatever doesn't do anything
    -Can't solo pre-legion raids anymore cause they massively buffed them for no reason
    -Messed up some transmog causing people to lose them from their collection
    thats it?

there were definitely a lot more bugs in 7.3

but i havent had an issue with 3 of those 6, so................

this is a stupid thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Plenty of people tested PTR. Plenty of people reported the bugs. Not everyone can or wants to jump on to the PTR to test and report what Blizzard should be testing/reporting themselves.
    Oh you expect them to regression test every tiny mother fucking thing in this game?

We'd never get new xpacs.

Remember the Day of the Paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    Its because they changed their hardcoded default backpack bag slots
    "We warned you about the spaghetti code! But you wouldn't listen! God help us all!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    -Can't solo pre-legion raids anymore cause they massively buffed them for no reason
    Wait, did they apply the scaling tech to old raids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Legion in general has had some very buggy/unfinished patch releases, likely because they seem to be operating on a pretty strict release schedule now rather than going with the "when it's done" approach. The Broken Shore patch had a lot of issues as well, to the point where they hadn't even finished designing certain things like how the Sentinax or Nethershards were going to work when it launched. There were even placeholder rewards for the new follower missions left in.

I do wish they'd give their patches a little longer in the oven, because there's been a notable lack of polish on a lot of the Legion content compared to what we're used to. Just another week or two would help immensely to iron out some of the most egregious problems. It's not like they don't have plenty of feedback on the PTR letting them know about these things.

Sent order hall missions out at 200% last night (after patch), today I went to complete them and some had gone down to 130-160%ish. Lost some bonus gold this way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    thats it?

Oh you expect them to regression test every tiny mother fucking thing in this game?

We'd never get new xpacs.
    Test. Automation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    People just like to whine. It'll be fixed in the next few days, and it'll be fine. I'm sure some will gripe about the cost. They usually credit people with X number of days after it, too.

Any time you make major changes (especially 1-100 leveling changes!) to a codebase this old...there's going to be weird conflicts. And there will be things that did not trigger on characters copied to a clean DB.
    No. This isn't just whining. These sort of bugs should never make it to live in this day and age. Never. Not in a mature game. These are game breaking bugs because people can't do the content they want to do because of them. And no we wont get compensated.