Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Demon Hunters could enter and kill Yogg in about 5 minutes, Having to deal with FL does add to that somewhat
    Not really, my 900ish DH killed FL in under 10 sec.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Not really, my 900ish DH killed FL in under 10 sec.
    I'm sure it takes you slightly more than 10 seconds to get to FL, kill it then get to the teleporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

So is it safe to assume that flex Ulduar Yogg-Saron with zero keepers can drop Mimirons Head?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Well obviously it has a Stable Wormhole Generator build into it so it can get you to the Grim Guzzler no matter where in the Great Dark you are
    Lol! Sort of like that Stormheim questline when you are "killed" and sentenced to an eternity of eternal imprisonment in the underworld unless you can convince Helya to release you...or if you don't feel like it, you can just use your hearthstone to leave the "unescapable" underworld and go have a beer in Dalaran, your choice....

In terms of upscaled HP:
    SoO (MoP): Immerseus mythic went from 5.91m to 26.1m HP, factor ~4.41. Sha of Pride might be a content blocker forever if you can't nuke ~100m HP in ~33s.
    Cata: Halfus 25hc from 21.9m to 62.5m HP, factor ~2.85. Legacy buff keeps this content trivial.
    Wotlk: LK 25hc went from 52.5m to 161m HP, factor ~3,06. Also trivial.
    Draenor: Kargath mythic from 67.5m to 129.8m HP, factor ~1.922. Could lead to problems with soft enrages or beating timers for reset abilities when soloing. Especially Archimonde and Blackhand could become challenging for those who kept farming them for the last few months.

Outdoor Draenor mobs have ilvl scaling active. Wolves in Nagrand showed up with different HP levels for different chars.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2018-01-20 at 12:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Speedfarming with countless alts.
    It's 20 seconds.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Yea there is only one difficulty now with Ulduar.
    Working as intended there.
    does yogg no keepers still drop mimi head then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my uuna said "Can anybody hear me?" does anyone know how to start her scenario yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wait you could skip FL?

I've.... been killing it all this time.
    There's a consequence to doing this, but I can't seem to remember what it was.

Edit - I remember. If you're killing all the bosses inside, you have to take the long way back from Mim, instead of being able to port to Freya's area. Yes, killing the trash after FL takes a while, but I'd be willing to bet you make that up with the time you save using the port after Mim.

In Dragon Soul, when you enter the portal to Hagara, all trash (except the tauren mini-boss) are present instead of coming wave by wave. Probably a bug, yet saves a few seconds. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Typical Blizzard. Always concealing huge changes that a great many of players won't like. Boooo!

Especially those leveling nerfs!

"Bosses such as Ra-den and Sha of Pride cannot be soloed anymore."

GG.
    They can still be solo'd.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was not happy about the Emissary reset. I'd not seen anything myself about that and woke up this morning to see it in the Undocumented Changes. Somewhat annoyed about the four Army of the Light Emissaries I had ready to hand in today :/
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Did they hotfix the ZG and Old Scholo items dropping from ZF and SFK?

I also feel like they've increased the spawn rates of rare mobs in 1-60 content. I've seen a TON of them today, several of them twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wait you could skip FL?

I've.... been killing it all this time.
    HAHA, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    You need to get the pet first it seems. I don't know about further steps, I've just read the dialogue on wowhead.
    yeah i have the pet. pretty obvious you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Did they hotfix the ZG and Old Scholo items dropping from ZF and SFK?
    May i ask more info about this? I've found about ZG bijous and coins, but didn't read anything about SFK / Old Scholomance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraclito View Post
    May i ask more info about this? I've found about ZG bijous and coins, but didn't read anything about SFK / Old Scholomance.
    Some old scholo items were dropping in SFK normal mode. I got Coldstone Slippers and Icy Tomb Spaulders to drop earlier today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    So is it safe to assume that flex Ulduar Yogg-Saron with zero keepers can drop Mimirons Head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    does yogg no keepers still drop mimi head then?
    Yes to both.
    Nothing else has changed apart from one difficulty only now.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

7+ Year Old Account
    I got 5g from a boss in Ragefire Chasm.

And someone died on the worm boss.

I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I'm sure it takes you slightly more than 10 seconds to get to FL, kill it then get to the teleporter
    We're not talking about that one. The teleporter right before the gauntlet before you even hop in any vehicles. Starting in Legion you can use that one right from the start to teleport to the tram and kill Mimiron, then go from there.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.