Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    DUmb change. I hope it is reverted.

ive just started soloing soo mythic on my 956 bm hunter killing bosses at same rate alotho there is something off, blizz either cant do math or there's a typo in the code, imeresus mythic had 5 mill last week now has 25 mill THAT'S A 500% INCREASE in hp 341% seemed odd to begin with but its not even at that, im thinking i should still beable to do sha will update

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Man, blizzard never ceases to amaze me. How the hell did they thought it was good idea is beyond me. Especially now, at the end of expansion where many people get bored with current content and go back for some mount/mog farming.

As always outstanding.
    I think they employee people whose job it is to detect and wipe out "fun".

ok killed sha but needed to use my core hound to do it, could only get to 40% without hero they over buffed it if the buff was intentional that is

Get this shit changed, i did all these raids during progress etc and there is no need to make them "challenging" again unless you admit current content is shit and too easy, annd there is fuck all to do, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    This would be a viable explanation if there wasn't a month's worth of posts on the PTR forum telling them the scaling was fucked.

But what do we know right? It's not like we play this game every day or anything.
    Listen to PTR feedback? Blizzard? na, that shit doesn't fucking happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    And no one is forcing you to raid or pvp or whatever it is you do in game. But imagine raiding current content and them suddenly saying, "well, we increased the health of raid bosses by 57% as a result of us increasing all the world mobs by a similar amount to feel better with level scaling." You'd be pissed, I imagine? For a lot of folks, during the content drought, transmog runs ARE the current content they have that keeps them coming back. Without that, they cancel subscriptions, which means Blizzard risks people not bothering to come back for the next expansion after being away for a while. Or they come back super casual and barely play and eventually quit for good. That is a risk Blizzard has proven they are unwilling to take.

This is a shit change and you arguing that people should just suck it up is an asinine response. You don't care because you don't do them? Fine, great. Don't shit on people who are upset that Blizzard greatly nerfed their ability to actually enjoy the game during a content drought.
    Sorry but level 90 and 100 raids are not current content. If they buffed 110 raids by 57% yes that would be a problem because they are current content. The bosses wouldn't be killable. Level 90 and 100 raids weren't designed to be solo'd; They are raids designed for 10+ people. They became soloable because you overgeared them and outleveled them. I never said it wasn't a shit change; all I'm saying is that the change was intended or else they wouldn't have just done it. Get a group and go clear them.

ok i finish seige and i was disturbed by it, last week it took me 40 mins to clear tonight i was in there for almost 90, granted sha reset once and 1st cannon bugged on galakras but that would account for the additional 50 mins they have over buffed boss hp definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    all I'm saying is that the change was intended or else they wouldn't have just done it
    This statement is a joke right? You really, honestly believe that Blizzard has never done thing that either bugs out or has unintended consequences that they realize that they didn't account for and make fixes? It has happened with tons of major changes. They have REPEATEDLY stated that they never want to remove entire swaths of content from people that they were doing by making it impossible to continue doing it.

And it is not current content in the sense of current relative to your level, but it is current relative to what draws you into actually playing the game. As I said, for some people, it is current content because it is all that they actually do in game that is fun for them because they have done the raids and those have gotten boring for them. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    This statement is a joke right? You really, honestly believe that Blizzard has never done thing that either bugs out or has unintended consequences that they realize that they didn't account for and make fixes? It has happened with tons of major changes. They have REPEATEDLY stated that they never want to remove entire swaths of content from people that they were doing by making it impossible to continue doing it.

And it is not current content in the sense of current relative to your level, but it is current relative to what draws you into actually playing the game. As I said, for some people, it is current content because it is all that they actually do in game that is fun for them because they have done the raids and those have gotten boring for them. It happens.
    They didn't remove any content? They buffed HP on mobs. It's not impossible to do; There are already videos of 110's soloing mythic SOO post changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    expect this to be reverted tbh..

people are mad and creating a lot of topics on official forums

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/984270/
    Motherfucker I forgot how cancerous the official forums were. Some of these ass licking posts I'm seeing defending the fact that blizzard fucked up the raids make me want to bang my head against my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Not saying you're wrong, but doing this on day 1 of a 6/8/12 month content drought is pure madness.
    Pretty much this.

Blue post about it.

Originally Posted by Ythisens
    As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.

We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.

Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2018-01-18 at 02:52 AM. Reason: changed quote to blizzquote
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Needed to happen. This change was senseless and there was no reason nor gain for it at all. Old content is old and doesn't need to provide a challenge. I could manage as a 964 warrior, but I'm in the 1% gear wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Also, with this buff, they should just add WoD/MoP to the expansion depreciation list (You do more damage/take less damage from targets in that expansion when you are above that expansion lvl)
    Yeah they'll do that when 8.0 drops with the new squish just like they did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Blue post about it.

Originally Posted by Ythisens
    As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.

We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.

Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).
    This post is great because they basically admit they don't even read the PTR forums and they just do whatever the fuck they want to do in the end.

was about to say the same..

They only started talking about it AFTER the patch went live? .. great,,,
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    was about to say the same..

They only started talking about it AFTER the patch went live? .. great,,,
    I've always admired how Blizzard use PTR and Beta tests for new content and just how much they listen to people.

Every fucking patch and every fucking game, there are issues that get pushed to live.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    ...How? It managed to have more content than 6.1 and this is just a minor epilogue patch.

First of all, health pool increased in the old raids is fucking stupid, its like they dont want us to do anything in WoW atm. Most people are done with legion content since its only WQ, M+ and antorus, and then ofc people want to do the old WoD and pandaria raids, but no blizzard wont allow us to solo that..... G

GG well done blizzard, well fkn done

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Like I said; I'm not really a fan of the change either. I can understand they wanted to smooth out the leveling process and I guess they included raids for some reason. Having to go with more people now is going to have to the be the thing It sucks but what do you do right.
    You don't do it. Finding pugs for a full, old raid is hardly going to be a fantastic experience.