Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    So what? are we gonna QQ about that? as you said its 3 mounts ! THREE!! and out of those 3 only 1 is useable everywhere !! we got so many mounts that are usable 24/7 and with cool appearence ! are you really gonna care about 3 mounts ? come on mate you are better than that !
    here is the issue. you cannot use the "we allready have os many argument" because we would not get to this number if that was used ever before
    and yes fucking obviously we are all caring about 3 mounts
    you cannot use the "its only 3"
    because then its only another 3, and another 3 and another 3 and another 3 and another 3 and another 3 on and on until we have 12 mounts "Hey its only 2" now 9

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    I didn't quote him, but it's a reply to the other crying dude.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the new HD update of the black mount being given to SLs, not the Scarab Lord event itself. Don't feel insulted
    so qoute them?

And that's a solution to what? The sentence he misunderstood is a general statement, what would a quote do there?
    "so qoute them" jesus what a fucking useless comment

@FelPlague I must say, great arguments as well. "1 new mount I can't get will become 50 mounts in the future - this isn't fair, I'm entitled!!!!"
    Last edited by Nihiel; 2018-01-18 at 06:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Nj blizz making a cool new mount for the 0.2% of the game
    You'll survive
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sonololo View Post
    You are missing the whole point of a debate. Event mounts are fine.

But no one deserved special treatment with a black mount, it should be just an event mount, not a permanent one.
    Let's make all mount 100% drop rate for ever then! Fuck it. Let's make everything 100% drop rates. Fuck prestige and rewards for doing content when it was current.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Let's make all mount 100% drop rate for ever then! Fuck it. Let's make everything 100% drop rates. Fuck prestige and rewards for doing content when it was current.
    Waaaaay to miss point again. The Scarab Lord event is a specific one, that has already a lot of controversy attached to it, and you cannot use what you used for defending it.

So, yeah, fuck it.

seems to be a lot of super jealous kids in here. LOL pretty cool to update for SL's, probably took them basically no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    seems to be a lot of super jealous kids in here. LOL pretty cool to update for SL's, probably took them basically no time.
    Yeah, Ion Hazzikostas, who whined once that people don't admire his own black Qiraji tank, sure got a cool update all for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    And that's a solution to what? The sentence he misunderstood is a general statement, what would a quote do there?
    "so qoute them" jesus what a fucking useless comment

@FelPlague I must say, great arguments as well. "1 new mount I can't get will become 50 mounts in the future - this isn't fair, I'm entitled!!!!"
    what?
    you qoute someone so people know who the fuck your talking to...
    and no the argument of "its just 1 mount" is horrible because 1+1 is 2 1+2 is 3 1+3 is 4 so on so forth.
    why do you think the lottery is so much? "Its only 1 dollar" then another, and another, and another and another, until millions

Yeah, Ion Hazzikostas, who whined once that people don't admire his own black Qiraji tank, sure got a cool update all for himself.
    so? who cares if someone got something you didnt? stop being so jealous. its like those crying about wealth gaps or not getting the same pay as someone else, its all just jealousy afterall.

so? who cares if someone got something you didnt? stop being so jealous. its like those crying about wealth gaps or not getting the same pay as someone else, its all just jealousy afterall.
    because we are paying for the game, and yet stuff is being made that we cant get?
    stop using these excuses of "well do you complain about rich people?"
    when no, because we are not paying to fucking play life (in reality we are but still)

10+ Year Old Account
    You catastrophically misunderstand what is jealously. Grow up.

Point in case:

* If old Gladiators suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * If owners of Amani Bear suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * If owners of Corrupted Ashbringer had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * Hell, even if owners of Atiesh suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.

I care that people, who abused the Scarab Lord event, get an award. And those are ALL of them. No one of them are free from sin. It was a mishandled event from the beginning.

You should get it through your thick skull. Consider the following: Scarab Lords do not deserve even an original mount.

You catastrophically misunderstand what is jealously. Grow up.

Point in case:

* If old Gladiators suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * If owners of Amani Bear suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * If owners of Corrupted Ashbringer had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.
    * Hell, even if owners of Atiesh suddenly had a new mount for them, I wouldn't care.

I care that people, who abused the Scarab Lord event, get an award. And those are ALL of them. No one of them are free from sin. It was a mishandled event from the beginning.

You should get it through your thick skull. Consider the following: Scarab Lords do not deserve even an original mount.
    so you are jealous that they have the mount and you dont. got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because we are paying for the game, and yet stuff is being made that we cant get?
    stop using these excuses of "well do you complain about rich people?"
    when no, because we are not paying to fucking play life (in reality we are but still)
    that does not entitle you to anything. and thats what it is, you feel ENTITLED.

10+ Year Old Account

So, as we see, you have an extremely thick skull. This is not about entitlement. You should up your reading comprehension, at least.

Or, I guess, you do not see a problem at all with rewarding toxic players (all of them Scarab Lords) and developers (a lot of whom are SL).

Thanks, please leave.

So, as we see, you have an extremely thick skull. This is not about entitlement. You should up your reading comprehension, at least.

Or, I guess, you do not see a problem at all with rewarding toxic players and developers.

Thanks, please leave.
    yes damn those toxic people ruining your experience because they have a mount!

no, there is no problem. if they want to make a mount update, who cares? more power to them. it is just a re color afterall.

also no dev has EVER put something in game for themselves or for only a small amount of people. Nope. Bungie never had dev only spartan armor! ROFL you reek of jealousy

10+ Year Old Account
    yes damn those toxic people ruining your experience because they have a mount!

no, there is no problem. if they want to make a mount update, who cares? more power to them. it is just a re color afterall.

also no dev has EVER put something in game for themselves or for only a small amount of people. Nope. Bungie never had dev only spartan armor! ROFL you reek of jealousy
    You have missed the specifics that specifically were pointed in this thread.

Looks like I'm aren't speaking with a reasonable person. Well, that's bad.

I'm all for a certain amount of exclusivity. The original scarab lord mount and title are great examples. Mage Tower looks and challenge mode armor/weapons are other good examples.

Adding something new to the game that you had to play 10 years ago to achieve is...odd to say the least. As far as I can remember, they've never added something (especially something as big as a mount) to the game that you couldn't log on when it was added and start working towards it in some way. It makes me think that there's going to be some other way to obtain it in the future, probably tied to Classic WoW's Gates of AQ event.

That being said, I don't mind one way or the other and I doubt I'll ever use it on my account that has it. Just seems like a weird decision.

- - - Updated - - -

except it does
    we are paying for a fucking game
    we deserve the chance to get all the content.
    i feel like your the kinda person who LOOOOOOVES loot crates and thinks EA is the best gaming company

Deleted
    They shouldn't have introduced it.

No one of them deserved that treatment. No one.

Laugh at every SL with that mount who you'll meet. Just laugh at and ridicule them.

And WE all do not need that mount either. For all reasons it also can be non-existent, we don't care.
    Sorry we're occupied laughing about you and the rest of these casual scrubs. Maybe ask yourself if you deserve to have mimiron's head and invincible although you never killed the respective bosses when they were current content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    So let me get this thread, one person is extremely salty for irrational reasons and nobody else cares.
    That's pretty much the whole of the internet in microcosm.

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    eh im a druid i dont use my mounts anyways, plus, it looks kinda crappy compared to my time lost proto drake
    This. Fuck mounts
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/