Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i did siege mythic on my 956 bm needed my corehound for sha even tho i kept it out for the entrier run it still took me 90 mins to clear the modifier was suposed to be 341% exrra hp, its currently tuned at 500%

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they did it just to slow down or stop people who grind raids every week for gold for a token.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they did it just to slow down or stop people who grind raids every week for gold for a token.
    so they dont want more $$$....weird business modle....

- - - Updated - - -

As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.

We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.

Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).

from blue tracker

mmh, I just went and did some of those raids that were supposed to be harder but - yes, they have more health - but it changes little as we also gained gear. I am now at 960 equipped as an arcane mage and everything still dies (terrace (heroic), SoO(mythic), HoF(heroic), highmaul(mythic), ToT(heroic)).
    I had some wipes on paragons because I disregarded some mechanics too much and did a bad order of bosses, on tectus because I was slow and on butcher maybe half a dozen until I changed my gear a little and got good procs.
    960 is doable without mythic raiding on a schedule. I don't do that currently. So everything is still in reach and killable in practice. For less bursty classes maybe only if they have better gear than I had but there is still time left in the expansion to get it and everyone gets stronger week by week.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2018-01-18 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    so they dont want more $$$....weird business modle....

- - - Updated - - -

As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.

We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.

Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).

from blue tracker
    They want people to spend more time in game, looks good for the metrics when the game is on a down period between expansions.

People are still going to buy tokens to sell for gold no matter what...

They want people to spend more time in game, looks good for the metrics when the game is on a down period between expansions.

People are still going to buy tokens to sell for gold no matter what...

true but seems there's a fix on the way

To kill asmongolds streaming career
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a mistake and unintentional. Will be fixed ASAP. They've made an announcement. It has nothing to do finance.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    You soloed as a tank I suppose? Cause sha of pride mythic needs like 3mill dps, a 961 ret paladin couldnt do it.
    brewmaster / dh tank

but both with dps gear

Need to test with my main (hunter) but i was able to solo myth wod bosses (not all)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    brewmaster / dh tank

but both with dps gear

Need to test with my main (hunter) but i was able to solo myth wod bosses (not all)
    The thing is everyone knows its do able with tank spec, cause tanks don't get affected by the mechanic.

Deleted
    The thing is everyone knows its do able with tank spec, cause tanks don't get affected by the mechanic.
    Dunno but there were a lot of DPS that confirmed they soloed even in 7.3.5, maybe not with eyes closed but still..

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Dunno but there were a lot of DPS that confirmed they soloed even in 7.3.5, maybe not with eyes closed but still..
    If they say they soloed mythic sha of pride they're either a) lying or b) 970+ ilvl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Seriously...?
    Just don't bother renewing your subscription next time.
    Literally your account s 1060 messages of just utter garbage and brown nosing Blizzard. Do us all a favor and do one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    They buffed everything, not just raids. This was an intended change not a bug. People need to stop crying and maybe make a group or take a friend with you to the raid. Or here's a thought, clear the raid when it's current.
    Sorry I didnt even own a PC when BC was out

I've already said it many times, Ion is a sadistic scum who enjoys seeing players suffer. Nerf fun toys, buff old raids etc.. Measures that makes no sense at all. Unintended? Yeah right, he backed out the last minute seeing the enormous backlash.

Unintentional my arse. They knew about this at least a month and a half ago and still pushed it to live. The change was intentional - the reaction was not.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they say they soloed mythic sha of pride they're either a) lying or b) 970+ ilvl
    i can confirm i have cleared it and a few others, but as i have said in this thread previously and other threads elsewhere, i barely made the timer however and i am in the 965-970 bracket depending on what gear setup i use, and i had to play perfectly to achieve it also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Unintentional my arse. They knew about this at least a month and a half ago and still pushed it to live. The change was intentional - the reaction was not.
    This.

Though I think the reaction could have been intended.

This was the big issue people had with 7.3.5. It’s distracted people from complaining about other things, such as the lacklustre questing, forced personal loot in dungeons and how some zone scaling (WoD) is ridiculously overtuned, not to mention the fact that this patch should never have left the PTR.

Now that raids are going to be fixed many will just stop complaining and let other annoyances caused by this patch and level scaling pass by.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    He is right.
    lol. Alright champ. I'm sure the fact that old raids got a little bit harder, which was an unintended change, will lead to sub losses.

Sure.

Deleted
    Jesus the whiners in here.

I honestly thought stupid ass conspiracy theories was banned from this site? There is more then a few ppl on this page alone that could use a reminder of that

Edit: Previous page
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2018-01-18 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Hey.

What is the reasoning behind buffing Old raids? They don't really have anything to do with lvling so why were their health buffed aswell? Just to force grouping even at outdated content?
    They did it because they weren't expecting the blowback they got. 30 minute transmog runs turning into 90 minute slogs does nothing for anyone or anything except for "customer engagement" metrics. Some bosses suddenly requiring BIS/near BIS gear and flasks/consumables/drums to take down when it was doable 24 hours earlier with gear a tier or two lower, obviously people were going to be upset.