Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Far from invalid when you made the claim you don't care and made the claim of people who play a game only have 2 choices and made a claim that it's somewhat good business for a Developer not to listen and act on a game communities' feedback.

Addressing your claims is more than valid and to the point.

Seems you lack common sense, Friendo.
    nice one

you're simply repeating my correct statements and try to negate them by saying "by addresing them..."

why do you even believe that posting your useless opinion in a random wow forum represents the wow community? nobody cares what you think.

blizzard is changing their game how they want, and this patch ("the dungeon part") is perfect for the game itself. and the last one blizzard gonna ask for their opinion, is you.

deal with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Can you imagine being new to the game and wanting to level a void elf?
    First, you have to level up through all this new bullshit sans heirlooms to 110.
    Then you have to grind out rep to even unlock void elves.
    Then you have to level yet-again.
    >Buy BFA
    >Use 110 boost
    >Get Rep, like legion player farmed, that is even BUFFED ON 7.3.5

In Patch 7.3.5, Rare Elite world quests on Argus now award both Army of the Light and Argussian Reach reputation. Previously, you only earned reputation with one faction.
    Other types of Argus World Quests, including regular and rare world quests, still only award reputation with one faction.
    The weekly quests Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught now award 1000 reputation, up from 250 reputation. You also earn reputation with both factions.
    XargonDragon left a comment that Invasion point bosses also seem to drop Army of the Light Insignia and Argussian Reach Insignia now.
    > 20 to 120 LIKE EVERY OTHER PLAYER you dumb slacker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post

you're simply repeating my correct statements
    Correct statements?

Are you delusional?

and try to negate them by saying "by addresing them..."
    By saying?
    You want me to copy and paste what i addressed?
    Seems you are a little lacking in English.

negating your incorrect statements by addressing them would be one way to negate them.
    How else does that work?

why do you even believe that posting your useless opinion in a random wow forum represents the wow community
    I don't believe it.
    If i did i'd be about as delusional as you, making your assinine comments earlier.

nobody cares what you think
    But people should care what you think?
    Or making assinine comments and not expecting to be picked up on it?
    That's fukking rich.
    Delusional low effort posters like you should though.
    You should re-read the original comments you made.

blizzard is changing their game how they want
    Not entirely correct.
    and this patch ("the dungeon part") is perfect for the game itself
    Is that your opinion?
    Because if it's your opinion then you would be wrong.
    Forums smattered with dungeons being overtuned and bugged mechanics and giving slightly less xp than before patch would be an example of why you'd be wrong.
    Unless of course you think a Dev shouldn't listen to a players' feedback
    Which you do.

and the last one blizzard gonna ask for their opinion, is you
    What?

You are clearly a master debater it seems.

If you make low effort posts on a forum, expect to be picked up on it.

Deal with it.

EDIT: Not derailing this thread anymore Jhonnyq.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2018-01-18 at 10:27 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Correct statements?

Are you delusional?

By saying?
    You want me to copy and paste what i addressed?
    Seems you are a little lacking in English.

negating your incorrect statements by addressing them would be one way to negate them.
    How else does that work?

I don't believe it.
    If i did i'd be about as delusional as you, making your assinine comments earlier.

But people should care what you think?
    Or making assinine comments and not expecting to be picked up on it?
    That's fukking rich.
    Delusional low effort posters like you should though.
    You should re-read the original comments you made.

Not entirely correct.

Is that your opinion?
    Because if it's your opinion then you would be wrong.
    Forums smattered with dungeons being overtuned and bugged mechanics and giving slightly less xp than before patch would be an example of why you'd be wrong.
    Unless of course you think a Dev shouldn't listen to a players' feedback
    Which you do.

What?

You are clearly a master debater it seems.

If you make low effort posts on a forum, expect to be picked up on it.

Deal with it.

EDIT: Not derailing this thread anymore Jhonnyq.
    you just cant handle the fact that this game is too hard for you. you expect blizzard to change the game how you want it to be. this is not gonna happen.

people like you are these type of people who always complain about wow hence forcing some shit like classic wow, where everything was better. but after playing classic you are done after like 2 hours, because it will be too hard for you.

this patch is exactly the same. complain, complain, complain. you don't bring any valid arguments. just nonsense complaints. (not that i expected more, lol)

keep complaining pls, nothing will change, because nobody cares. (i bet you won't understand again)

you just cant handle the fact that this game is too hard for you. you expect blizzard to change the game how you want it to be. this is not gonna happen.

people like you are these type of people who always complain about wow hence forcing some shit like classic wow, where everything was better. but after playing classic you are done after like 2 hours, because it will be too hard for you.

this patch is exactly the same. complain, complain, complain. you don't bring any valid arguments. just nonsense complaints. (not that i expected more, lol)

keep complaining pls, nothing will change, because nobody cares. (i bet you won't understand again)
    There is nothing hard about leveling. Mobs don't do more damage. Its just tedious and boring.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    I hope to god none of the people complaining about the leveling changes ever intended on playing classic. Game being slowed down is not a bad thing.
    The point of the thread is, in classic and up to MoP, each level you got a thing. It was a spell or talent point (every other level? been awhile...). From 78 to 90 you get NOTHING, and then nothing until 98. At 100 you get your final talent. At 98 you get Artifact, so at least that's some kind of progression tool.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    First, you have to level up through all this new bullshit sans heirlooms to 110.
    110 boost should come with BfA purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Which is why BFA will not launch like this
    ''You wanna play the new Mario levels we advertised on the box? Well tough tatas, go play these old ass levels first... twice! Oh and after that you have to grind a million coins. Then you can play what you paid for.''
    Allied races are advertised to be unlocked not to be directly available on launch.
    Legion content is not old content for new players.
    Use the free boost if you don't like leveling, but then I might say that MMOs maybe arent your thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    God I’m dreading Allied races.

I really don’t want to go through this harder and much more time consuming hell again.

I’ve got 14 max level characters, I deserve something beyond heirlooms to make this more bearable for the next six they’re incentivising me to do.

Levels are just numbers that make your gear outdated.

10+ Year Old Account
    you just cant handle the fact that this game is too hard for you.
    Too hard for me?
    Where the hell did you get that from my conversation with you thus far?
    FYI, as an example, I thought Cata dungeons were the bees knees before they nerfed them into the ground.
    CC-heavy requirements and they required some level of co-ordination amongst the group to not wipe.
    I like harder content.

you expect blizzard to change the game how you want it to be. this is not gonna happen
    I don't expect anything from anything tbh.
    In the case of this game, if the Devs acknowledge something has advertantly been affected with a recent patch which was unintended, or bug fixes or the like, and they make the change, then that is welcome.
    But never expected by me.

Da hell?
    Where the heck am i complaining about the game?
    Are you actually reading our to's and fro's here or are you just being obtuse willfully?
    FYI: I enjoy the current state of this game.

Again, where the fukk am i complaining?
    And the complaints about certain aspects of this patch are in some cases warranted.
    The patch has brought forth a raft of bugs and quite franklly some comical occurences in-game.
    You don't have to go too far around the net either to acknowledge that.
    If you have one iota of awareness then you would agree.

Once again, the complaints aren't coming from me.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire system is flawed with current class design being as atrocious as it is. You are an abomination until 110 with maxed out artifact..

This should have waited until BFA.

The expansion, which you would, presumably, need to buy in order to play a Void Elf, comes with a free boost to 110. So you only have to level one time, assuming you want the heritage gear. Of course it's 25 bucks otherwise.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    God I’m dreading Allied races.

I really don’t want to go through this harder and much more time consuming hell again.

I’ve got 14 max level characters, I deserve something beyond heirlooms to make this more bearable for the next six they’re incentivising me to do.

Levels are just numbers that make your gear outdated.
    14 char? Nice so 70k per day on average and 2 milions gold per month, you can buy a 110 boost and a race change, problem solved

at the same time, if you are new to the game, it's just fun to play it, every place you go is all new to you, each quest lore thing to do are new to you, you discover each new dungeon you do, you discover any class you play, man i would love to reset my memories so i could explore and discover this game again with fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    at the same time, if you are new to the game, it's just fun to play it, every place you go is all new to you, each quest lore thing to do are new to you, you discover each new dungeon you do, you discover any class you play, man i would love to reset my memories so i could explore and discover this game again with fun

Because Blizzard is trying to "soft reset" 1-90 since people wanted Vanilla back.
    Now, they did this for PROBABLY 2 reason

1. Making people stay logged more due to Allied Races levelling -> to show off at stakeholders.

2. QoL for the average Skill Level of players, everybody moan for LFR quality or PUG slacking, well those are people that levelled just 1 shotting mob without facing difficulties at all, they are basically "learning" at 110.
    Hence new levelling system is making "new" or "newbie" players learning the core "ELI5" rotation, ofc from lv 20 to 110 there are so many new skill and talents etc etc. you right but look at the SPEC PAGE in wow UI, you see like 4-6 spell, there isnt a "icy vein" rotation but just the BASIC HOW TO.

This change is right for new/newbie players since altholic will give 0 fucks since we can still snowball through content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Unless you have max level friends who are waiting for you to play together.
    Oh well must find a reason to dismiss Wsky's comment somehow.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    What happened to your free 100 boost?

I can't stop marveling at all the tears about... playing the game. Leveling has always been part of RPGs. If you want to play a hero at full power right out of the box, try Overwatch.

no, its not more fun to me. it doesnt matter what i think about it.

thats how the game is. the game isnt meant to be liked by you and has adapt to your wishes. it is how it is and you have to accept it and deal with it and this basically means, you have to have fun with how it is or quit.

buy a boost than or play something else
    I despise quests and pretty much only got hooked on this game by dungeons, and Raids and that is all that has kept my interest all these years. I have leveled all but 2 characters via Dungeons, the LFD tool was great with full heirlooms I could level from 1-100 in a week or 2 playing a few hours a night, now it will take months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    >RAF
    >Free 100 boost
    >Max Level Friend boosting you

etc ec

Unless you have no friends and the "friends" doesnt want you around

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I despise quests and pretty much only got hooked on this game by dungeons, and Raids and that is all that has kept my interest all these years. I have leveled all but 2 characters via Dungeons, the LFD tool was great with full heirlooms I could level from 1-100 in a week or 2 playing a few hours a night, now it will take months.
    BS but I am waiting your /played screen on 03/18/2018 or 18/03/2018 to prove your math calc skillz