10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Not too chuffed about personal loot being enforced in dungeons going forward, especially since it will likely come to raids as well at some point.
    It's going to make collecting transmog a pain. We're lucky---we can get all the plate and most weapons. It's polearms that I am worried about being locked to agility users.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a downside to PL for collecting mog, at least not as a pala.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    I don't really see a downside to PL for collecting mog, at least not as a pala.
    Shaman, druids, monks (iffy on this), priests, and paladins have it the best. It's mostly the classes without a healing spec that will be hurting if this was applied to raid loot. As I mentioned before, I think they only impact it'd have on us is if agility polearms suddenly weren't able to appear on the retribution loot table.
    Last edited by Sett; 2018-01-16 at 09:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Nothing exciting, just pleased to have collected the Heroic set. Face of Ruin also works, but I don't like the way handles on huge maces sticks up in the air. Pairs very well with the Jeweled Onyx Panther.

Item List
    Head: Protectorate Headplate
    Armor: Light's Vanguard Battleplate (H)

Cloak: Astromancer's Greatcloak (N)
    Weapon: Greatsword of Frozen Hells (H)
    Illusion: Coldlight
    Have you tried loam-stained greaves with that set?

I think it looks great, as the super chunky boots look kinda weird on Blood Elves IMO

It's unfair how good t21 looks on Blood Elves ;(

If you equip a tabard and a belt with dangly bits, the tabard is now long in the back and cropped only in the front.

If you equip a tabard and a belt with dangly bits, the tabard is now long in the back and cropped only in the front.
    They made a lot of changes that are pretty cool. Linking keystones now shows the level without you having to click on it to check. Random but nice QoL change for selling keys.

Also, they added new sets (1 for each armor type) to the transmog vendor if you guys didn’t know. Recolored version of warrior tier from MC, looks pretty cool. If you saved up tokens you can buy it now.

New versions of my old transmogs:

Last edited by Shinrael; 2018-01-18 at 11:23 AM.

So tabards doesn't clip as badly with belts anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Working fine for these belts. Thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They made a lot of changes that are pretty cool. Linking keystones now shows the level without you having to click on it to check. Random but nice QoL change for selling keys.

Also, they added new sets (1 for each armor type) to the transmog vendor if you guys didn’t know. Recolored version of warrior tier from MC, looks pretty cool. If you saved up tokens you can buy it now.
    Thanks for the reminder. I had a couple of hundred Trial of Style tokens saved for that very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    They still clip terribly with the plate pants.

EDIT: On male Blood Elves, that is. No other race/gender combo is affected by this as far as I've seen.

Last edited by Kelemar; 2018-01-18 at 11:49 PM.

So RNG blessed me last night with Scythe of the Unmaker off Argus; are there any fashionable plate options with that sorta star-like, blueish/blackish/slight goldish feel to it that I can mog?

Something like http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rmal-lookalike is kind of a start, though the helm, shoulders, and belt on that, meh

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...finder-recolor is ok, but not exactly the matching accents I'd like, plus being LFR would be a bitch to farm for

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So RNG blessed me last night with Scythe of the Unmaker off Argus; are there any fashionable plate options with that sorta star-like, blueish/blackish/slight goldish feel to it that I can mog?

Something like http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rmal-lookalike is kind of a start, though the helm, shoulders, and belt on that, meh

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...finder-recolor is ok, but not exactly the matching accents I'd like, plus being LFR would be a bitch to farm for

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    The gold and blue Paladin T14 might be perfect.

If you have the Challenge Mode gear from MoP it matches almost perfectly but has some really bad clipping.

Also works with Sulfuras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good, and bonus points for using the best sword in the game.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post

Finally got my favourite set together, with some slight tweaks of course.
    What shoulders is that? They look really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Owhl View Post
    -snip-

Also works with Sulfuras.
    Nice mix dude. Almost an upgraded Judgement

I heard you like swords so I put a sword in my mog!

I so like the new direction of putting the armour on the character instead of recolour their skin (like the pants)! I also like how the Hyperion Armor has some kind of arm wrapping which adds to how the arm armour seems to stick to the character.

Here's the gear:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...a808oUj8zoo87M
    Last edited by Zephire; 2018-01-19 at 01:40 PM.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I heard you like swords so I put a sword in my mog!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/nukr7YR.png[IMG]
    Good call!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Thanks!