Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Certainly during my education it was heavily drummed into us not only why the Nazis were wrong but also the long lasting devastation they left. So knowing this what makes people affiliate themselves with Nazi but actively be proud about it...
    Because screwing each other is fun. Super fun until you're the one targeted. Then they become nancies whining that it's suddenly come to far and they see the error of their ways. Until they get back to believing they have the upper hand and their shortsightedness and short-term memory lets them forget what happened the last time they supported fascism. Then it continues and preys on frustrated and irritated youngsters filled with fear and hatred looking for a misguided release of that pent-up and equally misguided rage.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

That's not an answer. I'll make it simple, are you a white nationalist?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you saying it's not a white nationalist insignia?

- - - Updated - - -

Now, compare that to the bad...
    I was replying to the person who said Hitler only did one good thing, never said the nazis were good samaritan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Don't let that stiffy go to waste and keep on virtue signaling with that sticky fingers, mighty keyboard enthusiast.

https://listverse.com/2011/01/31/top...zis-got-right/
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrenkaiser View Post
    Banning of Vivisection, Animal Conservation, Anti-Tobacco Movement, Welfare Programs, Freeway system...

Those are such afwul things.
    I was replying to the person who said Hitler only did one good thing, never said the nazis were good samaritan.
    Oh MMO-C, never change, the good ol 'b-but hitler did good things!'.

Deleted
    Are you saying it's not a white nationalist insignia?
    That's not an answer. I'll make it simple, are you a white nationalist?
    I'm gonna ask you a serious question here...are you on some kind of a medication? I just gave you history of a symbol but you only see and hear what you want, don't you? It's hard to have a conversation with someone who has such confirmation bias...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Oh MMO-C, never change, the good ol 'b-but hitler did good things!'.
    What exactly is triggering you? Point is they did good and bad, no one is glorifying them...

I'm gonna ask you a serious question here...are you on some kind of a medication? I just gave you history of a symbol but you only see and hear what you want, don't you? It's hard to have a conversation with someone who has such confirmation bias...

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly is triggering you? Point is they did good and bad, no one is glorifying them...
    I'm well aware of the history, and I'll notice you dodged the question. Are you a white nationalist, as that specific symbol is a modern-day symbol of white nationalism. So, to be clear... sorry, I'm not on any medication. Now, it's your turn... are you a white nationalist? or is that white nationalist symbol merely a weird coincidence in the thread about white nationalists?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Overall, does the good come even close to matching the bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    because you get these cool brownshirts and grey shirts with skulls on them.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2018-01-18 at 03:15 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    I do not know why Alt-Righters are sometimes referred to as Nazi's

The majority are not anti Jewish... In fact Milo Yiannopoulos the alt right spokesman has a Jewish family & a African American boyfriend

Alt-Righters just do not like Political Correctness..
    Milo is just a troll looking for free publicity.

The issue is trying to bring them up as some form of equivocation, as if the good can possibly be compared to the bad. We can look back at almost every single tyrant, and point out a good thing that the managed to do in their lives, but they are overshadowed and strongly outweighed by all the atrocities committed.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    For the same reason the Nazis even came to be in the first place? Disgruntlement and perceived slight due to other cultures or racial groups seemingly pulling ahead at their expense.

Tap into that education you mentioned, we've all been taught the reason already.

So I really appreciate this question even if it is rather silly. Rarely do people end up in a conscious decision on such matters. As people have pointed out, it's unlikely many smokers ever woke up one morning, sat down at the table, and concluded "I'm going to become a smoker today." These conclusions come at the end of many nuanced and concise pathways.

It is easy however using metrics and data points to derive what may lead to an individual being aligned with "neo-nazi" ideology. The first being a personal yielding to a slippery-slope argument.

As an example. It's commonly held that the Diamond industry is or has been a monopolistic or cartel design for a long time. It has even been the target of the Adam Ruins Everything project a few years ago.

Some individuals will digest this information and conclude "well that's business" while others will not process the information and instead yield to what is the current "social norm" despite new information (such as suggested in the video) and then there is another who will "run with" the concept and continue forward. When the probabilities align, there will be a selection of unique individuals who inevitably sum all information and in turn conclude "GIANT CONSPIRACY RUN BY THE JEWS." There is a bit of tongue in cheek here but you can see the picture being painted I hope.

That said, there are simply those who are infected by their environment. Most "neo-nazi" esq people are from lower educated or lower income areas. The irony of course being that there is this systematic world hatred for "neo-nazi" products and yet the same formula which produces that outcome are equally the same for gang members. Despite that, it seems funny that the vitriol is only allowed purely on race identifiers.

In all actuality, a "neo-nazi" is frankly no different than most major gangs and yet I don't see as many or any 125lb pan sexual males in their sisters pants showing up to do counter protests on Bloods or Crips. Funny that....

Deleted
    So, list all of the good things, and compare them to the long list of the bad.

Sorry, the Nazis were wrong.
    I hope you realize we can do this with many Nations? Its not hard to look at all the Atrocities under British Empire for example. But no!!!! Nazis were always the pure Evil .. bla bla bla

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    I hope you realize we can do this with many Nations? Its not hard to look at all the Atrocities under British Empire for example. But no!!!! Nazis were always the pure Evil .. bla bla bla
    We can do it with many nations, and I'm fine with that. When it comes to the Nazis, the tiny amount of good things they did were far outweighed by the massive amount of terrible things they did. Wouldn't you agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Cut the bullcrap, you're defending the nazis. No reason to otherwise bring up the 'good' points.

- - - Updated - - -

The british empire where also a bunch of shitfuckers, whats your point?

We can do it with many nations, and I'm fine with that. When it comes to the Nazis, the tiny amount of good things they did were far outweighed by the massive amount of terrible things they did. Wouldn't you agree?
    No, but then again I'm a realist.

Historically speaking, the only thing the "Nazis" did was "doing it better" than others had previously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism

People keep acting, mainly because they are lazy fucks and also because middle and high school history is a shithole, that the Nazi party was some unique fairy unicorn in the pages of history. They weren't. They weren't even remotely close to being unique.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Additionally, the psychology or sociology of the 1920 Germans some how never gets answered. It's a funny quandary of present day idiots. Let's for a moment look at another great tale of seeming swiss cheese bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...%E2%80%9368_AD

Some people know of the Nero Persecution. Some people know that during the years Christians were used as human torches to light the streets of Rome. What most people don't know is that for fucking YEARS prior to the events, Christians were running around being the first little terrorist zealots in history. They were firebombing and destroying every other sect temple and place of prayer they could get their hands on. They went after nearly EVERYONE. Thus, when a huge portion of the lower Rome burned to the ground, it wasn't far reaching in the mind of the mob for the Christians to be the likely parties responsible.

Now... I wonder why the majority of German people were so willing to sign up for the Nazi Party ideologies?

Cut the bullcrap, you're defending the nazis. No reason to otherwise bring up the 'good' points.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe perhaps the point is that to label 1 for their behavior is hypocritical unless you are willing to label everyone based upon their behavior. Additionally, it's intellectual disingenuous to refrain from looking at the totality of work as well as the causes in which created them as an effect.

In short, history is littered with empires and people who literally viewed every other not them as dirt or leasers and in many examples went upon their way to decimate or annihilate the other. Then you have some, like the Brits, who just felt that it was too much effort to kill everyone and a waste when you could put them in bonds and subjugate them.
    Last edited by hakujinbakasama; 2018-01-18 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

The Point is ... They dont teach you that. All they teach you is "Nazi-Germany was the most Evil that ever existed and purely alone is responsible for everything that happened"

disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Milo is just a troll looking for free publicity.
    He gets more attention from right-wing jackasses then from anybody closely decent.

Right-wing is a self sustaining (with the help of rich donors) ideology. Trolls like Yiannopoulos are sold as ''he pisses of liberals'' while the money he is making by full time trolling only comes from a handful of people who can finance hate.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    No, but then again I'm a realist.

Historically speaking, the only thing the "Nazis" did was "doing it better" than others had previously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism

People keep acting, mainly because they are lazy fucks and also because middle and high school history is a shithole, that the Nazi party was some unique fairy unicorn in the pages of history. They weren't. They weren't even remotely close to being unique.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

Additionally, the psychology or sociology of the 1920 Germans some how never gets answered. It's a funny quandary of present day idiots. Let's for a moment look at another great tale of seeming swiss cheese bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...%E2%80%9368_AD

Some people know of the Nero Persecution. Some people know that during the years Christians were used as human torches to light the streets of Rome. What most people don't know is that for fucking YEARS prior to the events, Christians were running around being the first little terrorist zealots in history. They were firebombing and destroying every other sect temple and place of prayer they could get their hands on. They went after nearly EVERYONE. Thus, when a huge portion of the lower Rome burned to the ground, it wasn't far reaching in the mind of the mob for the Christians to be the likely parties responsible.

Now... I wonder why the majority of German people were so willing to sign up for the Nazi Party ideologies?
    One can be a "realist" and recognize just how terrible the Nazi regime was. I'm more than happy to add context, but the attempt by many to try and equivocate and rationalize is rather pitiful and low effort.

- - - Updated - - -

The Point is ... They dont teach you that. All they teach you is "Nazi-Germany was the most Evil that ever existed and purely alone is responsible for everything that happened"

disgusting
    Actually, they don't teach that, at least they did not in my school.

When it comes to the Nazis, the small amount of good things they did were far outweighed by all the terrible things they did, wouldn't you agree?

Deleted
    I'm well aware of the history, and I'll notice you dodged the question. Are you a white nationalist, as that specific symbol is a modern-day symbol of white nationalism. So, to be clear... sorry, I'm not on any medication. Now, it's your turn... are you a white nationalist? or is that white nationalist symbol merely a weird coincidence in the thread about white nationalists?
    Do you really think I care that some neo-nazi groups took ancient symbol who's meaning probably eludes them as their own? Kolovrat is also used as a religious symbol in neo-pagan groups...are they also evil white nationalists?

Let's say I form some "evil" movement and use penis as a symbol...should male genitalia be considered a hateful symbol from now on? Should we start banning penises all over the world? Your logic is flawed and you're not making any sense.

Overall, does the good come even close to matching the bad?
    Irrelevant, I'm not gonna moralize over that, I'm only interested in facts.

One can be a "realist" and recognize just how terrible the Nazi regime was. I'm more than happy to add context, but the attempt by many to try and equivocate and rationalize is rather pitiful and low effort.
    It's difficult if one is a realist to come to that conclusion as it requires an opposition. Again, though most of history up to and including the 19th century, the world and many governments weren't angels or free of what we today would consider to be barbaric methods. The difference is that modern ideology is to equivocate last to equal worst which is an extremely difficult conclusion. Additionally, depending on a point of view, slavery of generations is equally as terrible as extermination.

I nor anyone else should or needs to defend the Nazi Party and their actions. What should be done is to not allow revisionism and ignorance to rewrite history or to bolster unrealistic boogeymen propaganda.