Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazieBird View Post
    I am trying to figure out HOW warcraftlogs determines who triggered the mine. I know that there are the 2 damage taken spells (245121 shows who takes damage from the triggering and 253290 shows dot damage taken) and 1 debuff spell (253290 the dot debuff). As far as I can tell there are no other spells at play so how does warcraftlogs make the determination on who triggered it if 2 people take the trigger damage and get the debuff at the same time?
    If I understand correctly, its not that it is a spell counted toward you but an action triggered/taken. Therefore, it would count similar to how some addons (exorsus raid tools for ex.) determine a person that range pulls a boss without using an active ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    This isn't required on Heroic. If your General pod's first player is fast enough they can nuke the very first mine spawn in the fight before it auto-detonates.
    Also, something we do in our group, you can move the first boss closer to the second pod to A. have less moving during transition and B. have your pod guy clear more of the first mines while clearing the second pods as well. Has made our kills much easier and lowered overall raid damage significantly.

Any idea how I can see these action triggered events in the logs - it has to be there somewhere if warcraftlogs can see them. Wondering because of this and who knows when this information will be handy in the future also.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazieBird View Post
    Any idea how I can see these action triggered events in the logs - it has to be there somewhere if warcraftlogs can see them. Wondering because of this and who knows when this information will be handy in the future also.
    Problems tab

Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    So my guild was progressing on the fight last night and we saw (around 50% boss hp) some bombe detonating by themselves, causing an instant wipe as we got up to 7 stack of the ticking debuff.

We need to explode those bomb preemptively so it does not wipe us ? I have'nt seen anyone doing that in the video kills, can you outrange the explosion ?

Thanks in advance
    You absolutely do not have to force clear mines on mythic or any difficulty for that matter, not sure why others are saying you do. The first person in the third pod can clear them before they explode on their own. If they miss a couple it shouldn't be too big a deal either, just make sure the first person in third pod clears by first pod initially and then by third pod after 1st pod is clear. I would go as far to say trying to force clear the mines on the first pod will lead to more deaths than ignoring them and using the third pod to clear them. If you guys are having issues with them going off you need to look at the people in your third pod and make sure they are doing their job, trying to intentionally pop them leads to a tougher fight in my experience. Been clearing the fight on mythic on 2 different raid teams since week 1 of mythic and both initially tried popping bombs, both groups found the fight much easier without ever intentionally popping any mines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    Your dps must be sky high if you only noticed it on mythic. The mines explode by themselves after Like 3 minutes if I am not mistaken. Even on heroic and normal - The offtank needs to clear mines 2-3 at a time while not tanking.

He only needs to do this on the admiral though (the first pod). Afterwards just let them third pod guy clear it. And again when admiral spawns, again offtank needs to do it.

That's on heroic at least, can't speak about mythic, but I would assume it is the same.
    It has nothing to do at all with DPS as the 3 pods are time based and not percent based. You absolutely do not have to intentionally clear them on any difficulty, as I said above if they are going off on their own its a problem with the people in the third pod and nothing to do with DPS at all.