10+ Year Old Account

Goku's greatest opponent

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Goku's greatest opponent
    Doki Doki !~
    Yuri best waifu.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account

Jiren and Goku: Are you sure about that?!

- - - Updated - - -

Goku's greatest opponent
    Pfft? ONLY a Super Saiyan?

Doki Doki needs to step up its game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    An is the only one brave enough to assault Majin buu
    then bulma should be on the roaster cause she slapped a GoD

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Names I read suggested today for Vegeta's new form (in AD trade chat):

Super Duper Saiyan Blue
    Super Saiyan Darker Blue
    Super Saiyan Prince Blue
    Super Saiyan Blueer than Kakarot
    It'll be one of those off color names like Berserk or Rage. Probably "Super Saiyan Pride."
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It'll be one of those off color names like Berserk or Rage. Probably "Super Saiyan Pride."
    Super Saiyan Bishonen.

Dem sparkly eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Bulma is the strongest character in Dragon Ball anyway. She is the most intelligent, seems to be the wealthiest, likely has the most willpower, turned Vegeta from an omnicidal narcissist into a husband.

Though she did hit on her own son.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    [video=youtube;v_jcbz1fqdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_jcbz1fqdk[video]
    Great. Now I'm gonna have to watch Dragon Ball Abridged episodes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Great. Now I'm gonna have to watch Dragon Ball Abridged episodes again.
    I see nothing wrong with it

DBS is ending in March and will have a big hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I hope not.

Though, tbf now, if Jiren was the last guy, I would be happy af.

Why? Cause he's fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I hope not.

Though, tbf now, if Jiren was the last guy, I would be happy af.

Why? Cause he's fucking awesome.
    It's pretty much confirmed. Gegege no Kitarou takes DBS's timeslot on April 1st (and this is no joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's pretty much confirmed. Gegege no Kitarou takes DBS's timeslot on April 1st (and this is no joke).

So...basically...

Jiren's the last guy. Jiren: Toriyama's Superman/Saitama, the Mortal Stronger than his GoD (And likely Beerus himself), and the Pride of Universe 11 VS Goku: The Mortal who would master the Ultra Instinct, the Mortal that raises his fist to the Gods, and a Man who will do anything just to get stronger, even if it costs the fate of the Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...basically...

Jiren's the last guy. Jiren: Toriyama's Superman/Saitama, the Mortal Stronger than his GoD (And likely Beerus himself), and the Pride of Universe 11 VS Goku: The Mortal who would master the Ultra Instinct, the Mortal that raises his fist to the Gods, and a Man who will do anything just to get stronger, even if it costs the fate of the Universe.
    You make the fight between a retarded saiyan and a chinese(japanese) superman knockoff to actually sound cool lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    You make the fight between a retarded saiyan and a chinese(japanese) superman knockoff to actually sound cool lol
    Remember, this is the same guy who makes a Blue Haired Protagonist Form look badass.

And this is also the same guy who make a big tub of bubble gum seem like a monster.

And this is ALSO the same guy that made a Blonde Haired Muscular guy with a Child like voice (Gay, ik) sound/act like a GOD!

- - - Updated - - -

Since DBS is "ending" for the time being. Allow me to predict what's going to occur.

EP 124: Dyspo and Gohan are gone.

EP 125: Toppo eliminates 17, and Freeza.

EP 126: Vegeta kills himself to eliminate Toppo.

EP 127: Goku rages. Yet, with a calm mind, he manages to attain Ultra Instinct once more. However, here, there's a Red Aura.

EP 128: Goku and Jiren have their last match.

EP 129: Goku and Jiren still battle it out.

EP 130: Goku eliminates Jiren, yet doesn't seem to happy about his victory.

EP 131: Goku resurrects EVERYONE slain by Zeno in the World of Void. Everyone if rezzed, except for Vegeta. Vegeta is gone (Likely to keep it equal with Bulma's voice actresses Death), and Goku is now the Strongest Mortal in all the Universes. Then, at the end of it all, Goku goes to the Grand Priest, requesting to battle him. The Grand Priest then accepts, only for Goku and Him to clash once more. Then, the screen stops the frame, showing them clashing. As soon as that appears, the last DB Ending shows.

Maybe this isn't the End. However, if it is, then i'd rather Goku get a Sad yet Happy ending to his Story. Ya know? Showing the costs of becoming so strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    They announced a movie for 2018 (I think at least, correct me if I'm wrong). The anime going on hiatus allows for the team to focus on the movie, allows Toyatoro time to catch the manga up and allows for plenty of time to develop the story for the future.

Remember, this is the same guy who makes a Blue Haired Protagonist Form look badass.

And this is also the same guy who make a big tub of bubble gum seem like a monster.

And this is ALSO the same guy that made a Blonde Haired Muscular guy with a Child like voice (Gay, ik) sound/act like a GOD!

- - - Updated - - -

Since DBS is "ending" for the time being. Allow me to predict what's going to occur.

EP 124: Dyspo and Gohan are gone.

EP 125: Toppo eliminates 17, and Freeza.

EP 126: Vegeta kills himself to eliminate Toppo.

EP 127: Goku rages. Yet, with a calm mind, he manages to attain Ultra Instinct once more. However, here, there's a Red Aura.

EP 128: Goku and Jiren have their last match.

EP 129: Goku and Jiren still battle it out.

EP 130: Goku eliminates Jiren, yet doesn't seem to happy about his victory.

EP 131: Goku resurrects EVERYONE slain by Zeno in the World of Void. Everyone if rezzed, except for Vegeta. Vegeta is gone (Likely to keep it equal with Bulma's voice actresses Death), and Goku is now the Strongest Mortal in all the Universes. Then, at the end of it all, Goku goes to the Grand Priest, requesting to battle him. The Grand Priest then accepts, only for Goku and Him to clash once more. Then, the screen stops the frame, showing them clashing. As soon as that appears, the last DB Ending shows.

Maybe this isn't the End. However, if it is, then i'd rather Goku get a Sad yet Happy ending to his Story. Ya know? Showing the costs of becoming so strong.
    Pffffftt hahahahaha, Vegeta is not going to get permanently killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jttih View Post
    Pffffftt hahahahaha, Vegeta is not going to get permanently killed.
    It is Dragon Ball. Things have happened.