Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    With BoA, the Level grind is Nothing... compared to how it was pre-Boa's. Remember over the years they would incrementally lower the required exp needed for each previous expac's level brackets.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is an improvement. I am still going strong at lvl 62 and i am getting really giddy to spend alot of time in Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley.

The system can still use some improvements, but it is really great. Don't get me wrong, they are far from a perfect exprience, a lot of things needs to be tweaked and balanced, and they can still make it more open for us (having all zones scale up to lvl 100 for example), but after all that, it is a better leveling experience then before the patch, so i will applaude Blizz for going in the right direction.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Sadly I had to go to the hospital yesterday and handn't had the chance to play WoW since the new patch yet.

But honestly from reading all the whine stories I can't wait to properly level my alts without one-shotting everything or afking in a LFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's cool. Most people are blowing this out of proportion and acting like it's the end of days.

I'd love to see these people spend 5 minutes in a game like FF11 or Everquest when they were current. WoW ain't got nothing on them when it comes to grindy and tedious leveling.
    This ^ Remember grinding camps for 10+ hours to gain ONE level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    For those of you who not only enjoy playing alts BUT also gave 7.3.5 a go, are you still going strong?

@44 I gave up, just can't take it any more ..

While afk LFG leveling isn't fun either, what we have now feels like a Korean grind game ..
    Just wait to experience classic and see what pain leveling is.. ANyone crying right now should not be playing either way. Mobs have more health which we agree can be a pain but with boas you can still pull packs.... If a few seconds more of killing mobs bother you, you should not even be raiding. You never see people complaining when they wipe 1000 times on a raid do you?

Having the time of my life leveling now and i've got OPs tears to motivate me

Since the allied races are rumored to come with BfA prepurchase on Jan 30th, I'm just waiting a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Since the allied races are rumored to come with BfA prepurchase on Jan 30th, I'm just waiting a bit.
    Where did you get the Jan 30th date?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasquared View Post
    Where did you get the Jan 30th date?
    Don't know what to make of it, but since I'm not in a hurry, might as well wait and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA

Deleted
    Don't know what to make of it, but since I'm not in a hurry, might as well wait and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA
    The first few seconds he admits over a clickbait title and even says he has no clue what to mention and everything is a guess considering an insider source.

Plus comes from one of the lowest quality youtube channels out there. Meh

Deleted
    For those of you who not only enjoy playing alts BUT also gave 7.3.5 a go, are you still going strong?

While afk LFG leveling isn't fun either, what we have now feels like a Korean grind game ..
    Quit and wait for 110 boost

It's cool. Most people are blowing this out of proportion and acting like it's the end of days.

I'd love to see these people spend 5 minutes in a game like FF11 or Everquest when they were current. WoW ain't got nothing on them when it comes to grindy and tedious leveling.
    I still have nightmares about fighting Matt... *shudders*. And the leveling grind in WoW is nothing even compared to the first time I leveled through these zones as they were still current content.

Nowhere near a "Korean grind game".

Nice to see people blowing this out of proportion as per usual.

I think they should add xp loss on death and tune the mobs health higher. Just for the fun of it then people can see what a real grind is. And hell double the XP requirements.
    Then we might as well play Maple Story.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    leveling is utter garbage now like it was devs goal in order to sell as much boosts as they cant

nothing surprising.
    [Citation Needed]

Marked as Bullshit until investigation.

same damage taken but having to bash 1,2,3 or just 1,2 like 5 more times to kill a mob is actually an improvement nowadays? there are some of us that leveled from TBC. we did this shit already, why do we have to do it again like back then?
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    same damage taken but having to bash 1,2,3 or just 1,2 like 5 more times to kill a mob is actually an improvement nowadays? there are some of us that leveled from TBC. we did this shit already, why do we have to do it again like back then?
    "some of us back TBC"

Who cares? Those change are made for new players or returning one.
    Or people who want to level with a pace and enjoy questing.
    And ofc for BfA new races.

Nobody is forcing you to level another alt atm, you had years to level them if you are lazy is your problem.
    If you want heritage armor, get over it.

Looks like someone has never played a Korean grind game in his/her life...

Korean grind MMOs would have you grind mobs over and over to level up because there would be no more quests to send you to the next level. That doesn't happen here in WoW. Calling what you wrote an exaggeration would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    Why do you feel compelled to have armies of alts?

Holy shit this community is pathetic. This isn't even the most grindy this same game as been. Please unsub and go outside.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Why do you feel compelled to have armies of alts?
    Because they are lazy ass.

They had plenty of time to level up before the changes, forgot to level an alt? Their fault.