Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    As far as 'recent', to me personally this is the biggest clusterfck since the WoD launch. Sure, every patch has some imperfections, but this is bugginess at the 90th percentile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Hey, I'm a scrub :<
    Don't worry, it results in an instant skill increase.

Results may vary.
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Akami74 View Post
    Ah there's always that "well *I* don't have any bugs so THERE AREN'T ANY" person on every bug thread.
    Only I never said 'there aren't any', I merely imply that he is exaggerating when he says 'buggiest patch in recent memory'.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
    Don't worry, it results in an instant skill increase.

Results may vary.
    75% of the time it works every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Only I never said 'there aren't any', I merely imply that he is exaggerating when he says 'buggiest patch in recent memory'.
    Raids and m+ are pretty much unplayable, I don't remember a patch this buggy since at some point in MoP, this one seems to last longer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Honestly I don't remember anything this buggy or eff'd up since probably the release of WoD (which was an expansion). I can't even remember the last time an interior patch brought this many bugs. Maybe CRZ implementation in Mists?
    Yeah, no, not the buggiest. Buggiest for Legion, yes but of 'recent' memory for me, no.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So generally we can't raid until Saturday on EU / Friday on US when we're hoping the extra extended maintenance is gonna fix stuff? Amazing.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=280819/e...-for-us-realms

good devs are working on BfA, the trainee's who were probably hired to raise the diversity quota are probably working on legion so expect more shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Raids and m+ are pretty much unplayable, I don't remember a patch this buggy since at some point in MoP, this one seems to last longer though.
    Today I further tested this, and I got zero bugs on Antorus HC and some mythic bosses I did, plus some low m+ on an alt, no probs. So yeah, they aren't unplayable for all, maybe just for few, or not even that, and ppl are exaggerating af.

Today I further tested this, and I got zero bugs on Antorus HC and some mythic bosses I did, plus some low m+ on an alt, no probs. So yeah, they aren't unplayable for all, maybe just for few, or not even that, and ppl are exaggerating af.
    The only bug I found that was annoying was on Portal Keeper when he did Felstorm blast or whatever it's called. Sometimes after the green beam went off it was still on the ground lol. I was treading lightly

Deleted
    Pretty much the entire raid suffered severe performance issues last night in Antorus, dropped as low as 4 fps, disabling addons didn't help. In M+ what I've experienced and or seen reported so far:
    • Arcway; spider boss refuses to drop down from the ceiling making it impossible to complete the dungeon.
    • Vault of the Wardens; Adds on the first boss evade-bug and spawn in walls, still deal damage to the group. The second boss teleports the group members all over the place and despawns randomly. The wind covering the bridge to the last boss doesn't despawn if you wipe, so it's impossible to get back to her to finish the dungeon.
    • Black Rook Hold; You are unable to leave the starting area as you are constantly teleported back to the entrance.
    • Court of Stars: The spy doesn't spawn, making it impossible to complete.
    • Maw of Souls; The dot on Helya deals instant one-shot damage once dispelled.

There may very well be more. Blizzard's scheduled a maintenance for Saturday from 02:00-10:00, doubt they would do this unless it was serious.
    Last edited by mmocf8e5b938a8; 2018-01-18 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Gratz for comparing WoW 2005-2007 to WoW 2017.

I mean, good job man, solid line of thinking there.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop brownnosing WoW devs. This was an intended change to fuck up people to spend more time in game.

People wanted Vanilla back. This is what they get before Classic servers happen. Careful what you wish.
    How does it feel to be wrong about basically everything?

None of what happened was intended and that was very obvious to anyone who can actually pay attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    DBM is pissing me off with the sound acting up.
    Same. Hopefully they fix that shit soon.

Also, DBM is just fine for everything, you don’t need big wigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    The only bug I found that was annoying was on Portal Keeper when he did Felstorm blast or whatever it's called. Sometimes after the green beam went off it was still on the ground lol. I was treading lightly
    Yeah that's true, that's one bug I encountered yesterday and forgot about it. The only other bug I can think off though if I try really hard was the animation of judgement from paladins being stuck midair and going very, very slowly, while making a swirly sound. Found it hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Pretty much the entire raid suffered severe performance issues last night in Antorus, dropped as low as 4 fps, disabling addons didn't help. In M+ what I've experienced and or seen reported so far:
    • Arcway; spider boss refuses to drop down from the ceiling making it impossible to complete the dungeon.
    • Vault of the Wardens; Adds on the first boss evade-bug and spawn in walls, still deal damage to the group. The second boss teleports the group members all over the place and despawns randomly. The wind covering the bridge to the last boss doesn't despawn if you wipe, so it's impossible to get back to her to finish the dungeon.
    • Black Rook Hold; You are unable to leave the starting area as you are constantly teleported back to the entrance.
    • Court of Stars: The spy doesn't spawn, making it impossible to complete.
    • Maw of Souls; The dot on Helya deals instant one-shot damage once dispelled.

There may very well be more. Blizzard's scheduled a maintenance for Saturday from 02:00-10:00, doubt they would do this unless it was serious.
    This is true. And while I may have not encountered these issues, if issues like massive fps drops appear on ppl who own worse pcs than mine, then they should be indeed fixed so that everyone can keep enjoying the game. Hope the maintenance will help mate, cheers.