The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I don't feel sorry for someone having to do the same thing I did myself. 250+ attempts for mim's head. 150+ for the blue proto. Almost 200 for Attumen.

Guess what mount farming sucks sometimes. For every Mim's head I had an Invincible where I got it after like 13 tries. You can spin these percentages all you want to make you somehow feel better but it boils down to a 50/50 shot.

You either get it or you don't and you move on to the next character instead of using flawed math.
    So you don't feel sorry for them, that's how you feel and that's fine. It shouldn't be compared to the drop of a world boss though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saved a saddle and bought the fox. God I love this mount... #440

Quote Originally Posted by WootWoot View Post
    what about sha and nalak u got ?
    got sha, nalak and oondasta mounts. just missing galleon's mount.

Earlier on, I entered in Ulduar and it said I was in the 10man mode version. I tried forcing it back to 25 but no avail. Mimiron's Head wasn't in the loot table in the dungeon journal either. I didn't have time to finish the raid yet. Is it normal ?

EDIT : Got answer in another thread. 10 man and 25 man were merged into Flex. So yeah...Normal. WarcraftDevs also confirmed Mimiron's Head can still be looted from Yogg0.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2018-01-17 at 10:05 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I extended an elegon and dragon soul run for the mounts on an alt but when I zoned in with my main, it was a fresh run. Did the new patch mess up raid IDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I extended an elegon and dragon soul run for the mounts on an alt but when I zoned in with my main, it was a fresh run. Did the new patch mess up raid IDs?
    Removal of this was an undocumented feature, according to the main forum thread.

What an awesome patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Removal of this was an undocumented feature, according to the main forum thread.

What an awesome patch.
    removal of what? It worked in firelands and ICC tho.. so not sure why it did not work in DS and Elegon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They definitely changed something about the timelost spawn, i saw another just right now, sadly no one in the guild/friendlist to get, so i let then for other people.
    After camping it for months in wrath, killing Vyragosa countless times, and missing the TLPD by minutes on numerous occasions, I'm terrified to go down that path again.

Having the issue of getting a Fresh ID, whilst trading saves between alts in Ulduar aswell. What I do now is get a Saved Char, create a group in LFG and get an Alt in the group. Then I will move that Char in front of Ulduar, and leave the group moments before logging out to my Saved Char, so that he will become leader of the group again. Then I will move to the in front of Ulduar char again, and rejoin the group, granting me the save.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    After camping it for months in wrath, killing Vyragosa countless times, and missing the TLPD by minutes on numerous occasions, I'm terrified to go down that path again.
    i just find 2 by accident, can't say how they change, by thy defnitly changed something.

BTW today i get one elek from army of the light paragon and the Horridon dino, 240 mounts now, my meta is 250 and the dragons, then im done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got this bad boy after 95 attempts, he's so fun to photograph. #441

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I haven't tried that, but Sha of Anger now resets if you run outside Growing Anger range, so you can no longer solo it if your DPS isn't high enough.

Truly, they should have called this "Patch 7.3.5 - Pissing in Collectors' Cornflakes".

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I haven't tried that, but Sha of Anger now resets if you run outside Growing Anger range, so you can no longer solo it if your DPS isn't high enough.

Truly, they should have called this "Patch 7.3.5 - Pissing in Collectors' Cornflakes".
    Yeah but they're aware, it's a bug, and they're fixing.

edit - at least the Health Pools thing, idk about personal loot and messed up lockouts....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i just find 2 by accident, can't say how they change, by thy defnitly changed something.

BTW today i get one elek from army of the light paragon and the Horridon dino, 240 mounts now, my meta is 250 and the dragons, then im done.
    I might have to take a few minutes (hours) one afternoon and hang out up there, see if I get lucky. Thanks for the update.

Deleted
    Got my first paragon duplicate today, jeey...

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Got my first paragon duplicate today, jeey...
    Ive gotten 3 dreamrunners to date. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Finally got this bad boy after 95 attempts, he's so fun to photograph. #441

Mind sharing its name?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Mind sharing its name?
    Antoran Charhound. Drops from the Hounds in Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Mind sharing its name?
    Antoran Charhound, from Felhounds of Sargeras (all difficulties).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

15+ Year Old Account
    First try. :\