Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Lordy. If Trump AND The NRA end up going down over the Russian election meddling, I don't know what the fuck I'll do.
    I'd take either and still feel like celebrating.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The NRA panders to "patriots."
    If they're guilty of money laundering for Russia for Trump, then yes, then much of their influence should get afu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lordy. If Trump AND The NRA end up going down over the Russian election meddling, I don't know what the fuck I'll do.
    I'll be calling into work "sick" the next day, because it's gonna be one hell of a party here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pray the anti-vaxxer movement was also a Russian front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Was wondering when we were going to get a follow up on this story.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy. If they have this - I wonder if they've got Trump/GOP-Campaign-Fund/Russia money laundering, and are holding it for later. Or leaving it to the NY AG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oh boy. If they have this - I wonder if they've got Trump/GOP-Campaign-Fund/Russia money laundering, and are holding it for later. Or leaving it to the NY AG.
    Once the first Pardon comes out, it'll be....

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

From the recently released Fusion GPS House transcript;

MS. SPEIER: Okay. What is the interest of Russia with the National Rifle Association?

MR. SIMPSON: I think that most of what we have found is pretty much out there now. You know, it's been said by others, but, you know, what eventually - it appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA And there is more than one explanation for why. But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA. And so there is a Russian banker-slash-Duma member-slash-Mafia leader named Alexander Torshin who is a life member of the NRA. And we spent a lot of time investigating Mr. Torshin.And he is well known to Spanish law enforcement for money laundering activity, and you have probably seen the press articles. And I think the Spanish files on him should be available to you.And he, as you know, was supposed to have a meeting with President Trump after the inauguration. And somebody noticed that there had been some stories about him that weren't pretty good .

So he is one of the more important figures, but, you know, another woman with whom he was working, Maria Butina, also was a big Trump fan in Russia, and then suddenly showed up here and started hanging around the Trump transition after the election and rented an apartment and enrolled herself at AU,which I assume gets you a visa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    From the recently released Fusion GPS House transcript;
    I would act surprised, but this are classic Soviet fifth column tactics.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    If only you could pardon state crimes . . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    If only you could pardon state crimes . . . .
    Exactly. Pardons the federals, here comes the state crimes, then it'll be....WONDERFUL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. Pardons the federals, here comes the state crimes, then it'll be....WONDERFUL!
    WOKEN!!! Then our ageless enemies will be DELETED!!! Hahah!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The denials today are super strong. More evidence and the louder the no's get. Face reality. You got played by a Russian propaganda campaign. You're still in it. You're a fool every time you spew this crap anywhere online.

7+ Year Old Account

Mueller knows that, that's why he's also building NY state cases against all of the people he's indicting. So even if Trump does try to pardon them, he'll be like "ok, but you're still going to jail, you'll just be tried in state court instead of federal".

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's my personal opinion that if Trump actually spends time in jail, the crime will be money laundering.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's my personal opinion that if Trump actually spends time in jail, the crime will be money laundering.
    Whatever works...Al Capone went to jail for tax evasion.

My money is he tries to leave the country and gets caught at the border

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Whatever works...Al Capone went to jail for tax evasion.
    Exactly. Totally agree - whatever puts that crime family boss in jail is fine with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    My money is he tries to leave the country and gets caught at the border
    I was wondering out loud with some work-mates if the Secret Service has arrest authority.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering out loud with some work-mates if the Secret Service has arrest authority.
    Well I mean there's always a citizen's arrest. I don't believe the SS is considered law enforcement so I don't imagine they'd have formal police powers.

Exactly. Totally agree - whatever puts that crime family boss in jail is fine with me.

- - - Updated - - -

How wonderfully ironic would it be if he gets caught at the border wall.