7+ Year Old Account

Post New Leveling System not Good?!?

So I have been trying out this New Leveling System which is the scaling techknowledge for Older Zones and its quite Interesting for the most part in some level Zones. But however there has been some people out there that hates this New Scaling system where its like its too long or you no longer one shot mobs because I can't farm old mats and other Complains that other players have been saying.

So is the New Leveling System Not Great? Does it Suck?

Personally I don't mind it at all. In fact I quite enjoy it. Yea sure is it little bit long to level? Yea but that's what makes it fun and some what challenging. I mean You got all of this interesting/alright Zones to Go level in or Continents like Northrend and Etc. But yet instead you pretty much ether go through the zone really fast or just didn't care because of leveling up super fast in Dungeons.

I don't see what's the problem with this New Leveling System. I think its Great Change in Leveling. In Fact I wouldn't even have to worry about leveling up so fast that I skipped a Dungeon in LFG Tool. Now I can do whatever I want in terms of Leveling Finishing up Zones that I like while doing some Dungeons. Best part is I can choose a Expansion Content that I can have fun in. No Longer will Death Knights be going to Outlands. They can go to Northrend and enjoy the full story of the Scourge now.

So What do you think about the New Leveling System? Do you like it or Hate it? For me I'm happy with this Change. But I would like to hear what you think down the comments?

10+ Year Old Account
    There already is a big thread about this, so theres no need for another one.

To answer your question. Most people dont seem to have a problem with the scaling system itself. The problem people seem to have is that it takes longer to level (because they increased the exp requirements between 1-60 and increased the health of mobs).

Other thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-feel-about-it

15+ Year Old Account
    What I'm more curious about is why you randomly capitalize words throughout your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    There already is a big thread about this, so theres no need for another one.

To answer your question. Most people dont seem to have a problem with the scaling system itself. The problem people seem to have is that it takes longer to level (because they increased the exp requirements between 1-60 and increased the health of mobs).

Other thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-feel-about-it
    Oh well I didn't know there was a another thread post about this topic. I just thought I would give my thoughts about why there are some players dislike this new leveling system.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been mentioned already there are other threads for this and creating more will only dilute the discussion.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."