Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    That anime shit though...cringey
    The only cringey thing are people using cringey on something they dislike. Cringey is something we can almost all universally agree on ~_~

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwncakee View Post
    So NA blizzard is doing maintenance during playtime (7@3pm) but EU is smart enough to do their maintenance during night time ... 2am to 10am. well as it was said, i hope FPS and delay will be fixed.
    Maybe because they have to take into account the Oceanic servers which are in a different timezone.. Also 7am to 3pm PST is 1am to 9am AEST for Oceanic servers..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    They better give us some gametime as compensation for this shitty patch.
    Oh boohoo so you can't play for a few hours, and you must be very new to the game as things like this were way worse during vanilla..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Maybe because they have to take into account the Oceanic servers which are in a different timezone.. Also 7am to 3pm PST is 1am to 9am AEST for Oceanic servers..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boohoo so you can't play for a few hours, and you must be very new to the game as things like this were way worse during vanilla..
    a few hours? its almost a day.. 10 hours on tuesday and another 8 hours tomorrow maybe more

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Look at it from another side. Someone at Blizzard has to come work overtime during Sat/Sun night to do this maintenence. Im sure they'd rather spend this night in club/with friends/familiy.
    Tomorrow is Friday for Blizzard folks fixing this.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    a few hours? its almost a day.. 10 hours on tuesday and another 8 hours tomorrow maybe more
    And? So what so if it is for that long, you could of had the ones we suffered during vanilla that lasted for days..

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Are they f****** serious? a maintenance on a saturday? My favorite day to sit down and play wow all night? for christs sake
    Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me. Do something else.

Hopefully this build fixes the stupidly low FPS in raids right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Are they f****** serious? a maintenance on a saturday? My favorite day to sit down and play wow all night? for christs sake
    Oh no a maintenance on a saturday ? Something which happened maybe once in 14 Years of WoW. Better end your Life man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Raid boss HP adjustments for people levelling... ?
    ignoring the huge FPS issues People having huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by woofpup View Post
    Tomorrow is Friday for Blizzard folks fixing this.
    Server engineers in eu still need to go in on Sat.

So we're going towards one-shotting mobs while leveling again? And here I was having my hopes up for some decent leveling experience again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    They are not just doing a maintenance to annoy anyone...they do it because they HAVE to. And I´ll bet it doesnt even take that long. Relax
    Wish people would understand this. They want the game working just as much as we do.

7+ Year Old Account
    that lightforged dranei racial is sick. reminds me of the goblin rocket before they nerfed it to the ground

Deleted
    These HoTS promotions... Blizzard doesn't really want to put that boring trash game away. They should have make WC4 but noooo they wanted another lootbox money milking game. I really hope there will be laws so (under 18 and for US people 21) rated games cannot have any form of gambling. HS card packs, OW boxes, HOTS boxes, SC2 boxes.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2018-01-19 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    So we're going towards one-shotting mobs while leveling again? And here I was having my hopes up for some decent leveling experience again.
    I guess you cant read

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    These HoTS promotions... Blizzard doesn't really want to put that boring trash game away. They should have make WC4 but noooo they wanted another lootbox money milking game. I really hope there will be laws so (under 18 and for US people 21) rated games cannot have any form of gambling. HS card packs, OW boxes, HOTS boxes, SC2 boxes.
    Regarding HoTS - I agree, it's a garbage game in an oversaturated MOBA market. I wish Blizzard would just cut it loose (like D3) and categorized it as a failed experiment.
    Lootboxes in one way or another aren't going away, and even if they are the trend will just shift to your typical microtransactions. Money-grubbing suits gonna
    suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    So basically, maintenance to fix problems that they ignored on the PTR, even though they were reported?
    Is that so? I didn't follow the PTR reports. I'm just surprised this patch ever got through QA with such obvious and near universal problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Server engineers in eu still need to go in on Sat.
    Do they actually need hands-on? I would guess that it's all remote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post

You can't play (raids with >=20) since the release of the patch, fps on raids are awful

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this here

@SinR

If that is true then it's pointless.

If we go by recent strings it looks like DX9/32 bit are going away in 8.0. There really isn't/shouldn't have been any more point doing any work on the 32 bit client at this stage.

Just leave it as it is until 8.0. Why they messed with it is beyond me because if that is the case it's created this issue.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'll just leave this here
    Yea PTR really is just for show and answering the question: "Does it run?"
    Testing is what live is for. It's been one big experiment since the start.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.