10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the patch does feel kinda rushed, because it shipped with a fuckload of bugs.

anytime my dh does fighting, her tattoos smudge and go up on her hair. using moroes' polish makes my character's chest look like a flat triangle. old zg and scholo shit was dropping in zf and sfk. fps and lag issues everywhere. antorus lfr was broken, couldn't get to aggramar. wod and mop raid bosses being unsoloable. many many more as well.

it was one of the buggiest patches i've ever experienced, and i've played since mid bc.
    Guess i was luck then, havent noticed the tattoo bug on my dh and i was able to do aggramar and argus on patch day just fine.

Fps i didnt noticed aswell, in fact i was really happy that they finally fixed the loading screen of dalaran and other areas and i just used moroes and ..dunno, everything looks in order xD.

So yeah, i think most of the issues you said are fixed by now or will be fixed by tomorrow.

Edit: nvm on the moroes thing, noticed that on a fem gnome, looks like they lost their middle toe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Guess i was luck then, havent noticed the tattoo bug on my dh and i was able to do aggramar and argus on patch day just fine.

Fps i didnt noticed aswell, in fact i was really happy that they finally fixed the loading screen of dalaran and other areas and i just used moroes and ..dunno, everything looks in order xD.

So yeah, i think most of the issues you said are fixed by now or will be fixed by tomorrow.

Edit: nvm on the moroes thing, noticed that on a fem gnome, looks like they lost their middle toe.
    the foot thing's always been there with the polish, because it's like when you're wearing certain types of shoes. puts your foot in the shoe mesh.

they added a thing where tabards don't sink into the cleavage anymore, and i would assume that the polish is acting as if you have a tabard on. that's what presses the boobs flat and brings the chest bones upwards like the edge of a cube.

they said preview of seething shore coming in 7.3.5
    but why is allied races even in 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    but why is allied races even in 7.3.5
    So that you can play them as soon as you prepurchase BfA.

thats what i think when i pre purchase goes they go live

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepurchase is going to go live within 1 month and it will say the expansion launches on or before September 21st. Aka the last day of Summer. Still saying July or early August though, unless this 7.3.5 crap slows them down a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Still saying July or early August though, unless this 7.3.5 crap slows them down a lot.
    No-one launches big games during summer. Late August is the absolute earliest the expansion would launch.

One thing I and others I think forgot about: we haven’t seen the Windrunner reunion yet. I wonder if they have it hidden/will hotfix it in for one of these epilogue weekly stories.

Now that will generate a lot of discussion if we see it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 7.3.5 was a bit rushed, but I don't think a lot of these issues are specifically due to it being rushed. It's incredibly easy for shit to randomly break, especially with all these new systems Blizzard is working on transitioning into for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No-one launches big games during summer. Late August is the absolute earliest the expansion would launch.
    You know that summer thing is going to die one day right? Plenty of decently large games launch in July. Splatoon 2 is the most recent example I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think 7.3.5 was a bit rushed, but I don't think a lot of these issues are specifically due to it being rushed. It's incredibly easy for shit to randomly break, especially with all these new systems Blizzard is working on transitioning into for BfA.
    I think a lot of the reason for thinking it’s rushed is the entirety of Legion as far as I remember with patches and launch has been sooooo smooth that it feels so out of place for this much stuff to be broken.

You know that summer thing is going to die one day right? Plenty of decently large games launch in July. Splatoon 2 is the most recent example I can think of.
    How they even could launch during summer when there is no beta currently up?

Prepatch comes out ~month before release, that would mean June for your July release. You think they could deliver good product with only 4 months of testing? That's almost less than a patch PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I think a lot of the reason for thinking it’s rushed is the entirety of Legion as far as I remember with patches and launch has been sooooo smooth that it feels so out of place for this much stuff to be broken.
    It feels rushed because it was rushed. The bugs are whatever, a lot of these issues are things that they wouldn't have known about on the PTR, I'm talking about the way some things actually work. Blizzard needed to put more time into the leveling, they were aware of some of these mechanical issues with the new leveling system and the boss health in raids, and yet they went live with them anyways. I'm not complaining though, I do realize that these things are hard to launch, especially without a large testing sample like they wanted to do with the PTR (but that is a completely different issue and subject), but they could have definitely put a week or two more into it. I think they wanted to push it onto the servers in time for the Silithus event which probably explains some things.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2018-01-19 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Is that the first patch of World of Warcraft: Refrigerator of the LeiShen or the expansion after?
    You know it dear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepurchase is going to go live within 1 month and it will say the expansion launches on or before September 21st. Aka the last day of Summer. Still saying July or early August though, unless this 7.3.5 crap slows them down a lot.
    I am hoping the same for a Summer release...
    Still too the Before the Storm novel comes out in June...<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You know it dear!
    Oh hey man...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Still too the Before the Storm novel comes out in June...<3
    That too. The novel always comes out couple of months before the expansion itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any evidence why pre-orders might happend on 30 january? I'm curious to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Any evidence why pre-orders might happend on 30 january? I'm curious to be honest.
    MrGM said the same guy that told him what the cinematic and premise of BfA was told him about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It could be that the allied races will come with it and want people to be subscribed during a content drought.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738