Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Need to understand who you are dealing with on this forum.

This is a serous concern and Congress needs to get to the bottom of it and expose any criminal activity and prosecute the guilty.
    Er, you know it's a serious concern based on the fact there's a memo containing... something? Have YOU seen this memo? You apparently know something about it.

Or you saw the title say that it's regarding Fusion GPS and Russia and suddenly you're interested in that? Kek.

Or maybe, fallback position, you'll try to act like suddenly Republicans are super concerned about the implications of poorly supervised wireta...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_wa...01%E2%80%9307)

...oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiossi View Post
    Here is comes:

US Rep Lee Zeldin of New York

"In a few mins, just after 9AM, I will be speaking on the House floor, calling for the immediate release of the classified #FISAMemo as well as ALL related material sourced in the doc. #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheFile." Watch at houselive dot gov
    One of the most unconvincing and ineffectual "speeches" we may ever see...

#releasethefisaapplication
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-01-19 at 03:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Republican's have spent whatever political capital they had on so called bombshells. They've cried wolf way to many times.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right from CNN page:
    At the same time, Simpson acknowledged that he wasn't convinced at the time a "specific crime had occurred," though he told lawmakers he thought it was possible there was a "crime in progress."
    "I'm an ex-journalist, so I'm not really in a position to prove that anyone's engaged in a crime. I mean, you know, sometimes you do find proof of criminal activity in an investigation, but more often than not you find things that are suggestive or raise questions."
    Basically, content of this highly classified interview is less important than buzz it's created to further attack other side in the eye of the average Joe.
    Being good journalist in current media means saying few vague sounding words, not directly accusing but leaving lasting impression in the people minds what all this stuff have some sort of credibility.
    And they quite aware about number of people actually checking their narrative. Pretty much zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    Right from CNN page:

Basically, content of this highly classified interview is less important than buzz it's created to further attack other side in the eye of the average Joe.
    Being good journalist in current media means saying few vague sounding words, not directly accusing but leaving lasting impression in the people minds what all this stuff have some sort of credibility.
    And they quite aware about number of people actually checking their narrative. Pretty much zero.
    Was this translated from Russian or...?

If there's a shocking memo then they should feel free to release it. But so far, nothing said appears to be anything but fluff to stir up drama - one wonders if there are elements in the memo so classified that they know it can't possibly be released, so they can safely say all they want about what it reportedly contains. Otherwise, they're the very people who can put the gears in motion to get it released through appropriate channels, so the whole social media tour they're engaging in seems a little strange.

Never forget, however, that at the end of the day, regardless of any memo, whataboutism does not absolve anyone else of guilt. So even if there is revolutionary information about Fusion GPS and the dossier and "FISA abuses," you can't forget what Fusion was looking into, what the dossier was about, and that any alleged shocking information would all but guarantee the authenticity of those reports. So, you know, Trumpsters, maybe think this whole game through - no matter what happens, it's worse for you and the actual administration in power than the guys who were in the chair two years ago.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Was this translated from Russian or...?
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politi...nce/index.html
    Must be, if you consider CNN is a Russian propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    It's easy to find stories online about it , but the document is still classified so mostly just opinion on what it contains.
    Yet once again Jeezy failing to provide sources. It's easy to link sources in posts. You should try doing it sometime.

Trump can declassify it whenever he feels like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump can declassify it whenever he feels like it.
    Would he have to get our of bed and put on pant? Yeah, not gonna do it...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politi...nce/index.html
    Must be, if you consider CNN is a Russian propaganda machine.
    I quoted what you wrote, in what appears to be broken English.

Do try to keep up, rookie.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I quoted what you wrote, in what appears to be broken English.

Do try to keep up, rookie.
    Oh, ok. How cute. You label me as russian troll.
    Trying to attack the messenger and not the message. Trying to put me on the defensive and forgetting information was brought up.
    Keep it up, son.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm sure the OP believes Hannity when he said "Mueller: 'Your witch hunt is now over'
    Hannity (and his ilk) is something I'll never understand about the US. In Belgium there's no way a proven liar who is constantly pushing to divide the nation would be given a mass media platform to preach his conspiracy theories.

How can you guys stand for this? Our press is as free as yours, yet their stories would never stick here. It's just too much fiction & empty bravado with an obvious agenda than actual news. He has no objective credibility.

Russian botnets and trollfarms have been working all night to push this (their morning/early afternoon) to push this conspiracy to the top of twitter (1.2 million tweets and counting) and other social media platforms. While they haven't been this active since the election, its unclear what their goal in all this is. The fact that several republican legislators have jumped on board suggests something has both Russia and the GoP very worried.

Watch Russians bots in action
    https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

They're just piling on this big juicy nothing-burger
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/releasethememo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahiossi View Post
    Here is comes:

US Rep Lee Zeldin of New York

"In a few mins, just after 9AM, I will be speaking on the House floor, calling for the immediate release of the classified #FISAMemo as well as ALL related material sourced in the doc. #ReleaseTheMemo #ReleaseTheFile." Watch at houselive dot gov
    It’s 10:55 on the house floor right now...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this'll be as revealing as the last Nunes "big revelation".

Trying to attack the messenger and not the message. Trying to put me on the defensive and forgetting information was brought up.
    Keep it up, son.
    I don't care if you're a Russian troll. You aren't even that interesting. It's a legitimate question considering the content of your post and how similar it is to people who don't have a full grasp on the language.

Also, your post is going to need a lot more gravitas if you want the "son" tagline to stick. Take your time, don't Russian, I mean rush in, to it. I understand exaggeration and overemphasis on inconsequential things may be your entire shtick, but don't blow it so early.

You'll get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I wonder if this'll be as revealing as the last Nunes "big revelation".
    Memo was leaked...

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it up, son.
    He is attacking your interpretation of what the article stated. Are you recanting what you said after?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Memo was leaked...

Oh my goooood. Are you saying close relatives to dolphins are behind Benghazi!?

The shadow government rules from the sea!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if you're a Russian troll. You aren't even that interesting. It's a legitimate question considering the content of your post and how similar it is to people who don't have a full grasp on the language.

Also, your post is going to need a lot more gravitas if you want the "son" tagline to stick. Take your time, don't Russian, I mean rush in, to it. I understand exaggeration and overemphasis on inconsequential things may be your entire shtick, but don't blow it so early.

You'll get there.

- - - Updated - - -
    Legitimate question about my language? And if I say it's Latvian, or Norwegian or Afrikaans, it would actually matter? It changes content of the information I post?
    Ok, son.
    When you have something interesting to say on the subject, I will answer. Until then you can make educated guesses about my ethnicity as much as you please.