Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    Legitimate question about my language? And if I say it's Latvian, or Norwegian or Afrikaans, it would actually matter? It changes content of the information I post?
    Ok, son.
    When you have something interesting to say on the subject, I will answer. Until then you can make educated guesses about my ethnicity as much as you please.
    You are not discussing the content of your post. People are saying your interpretation is wrong, but you choose to bitch about language and point to a quote that doesn’t match your interpretation.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is attacking your interpretation of what the article stated. Are you recanting what you said after?
    All I did is quoted most interesting thing about the article. And gave my opinion on how current journalism works.
    That guy was asking if it was translated from Russian, attacking the person and not opinion itself.
    You know what would be awesome? Write something like this: I disagree with you on your opinion because of this, this and this.
    Then we have something to disagree about.
    Trolling person about their ethnicity is irrelevant and I'm not interested in such obvious trolling.
    Last edited by Kreo; 2018-01-19 at 04:18 PM.

Legitimate question about my language? And if I say it's Latvian, or Norwegian or Afrikaans, it would actually matter? It changes content of the information I post?
    Ok, son.
    When you have something interesting to say on the subject, I will answer. Until then you can make educated guesses about my ethnicity as much as you please.
    I don't care about your ethnicity. And I'm assuming you meant uneducated guesses, but again, language.

So let me make it clear for you. Your inability to connect the quote with your, let's be generous and call it an "analysis", plus your inability to post in complete English sentences render your posts irrelevant and nothing more than entertainment fodder.

So when you have something interesting to say on the subject, throw it into Google translate, consult a friend to clean it up a little bit, and then maybe you'll be considered worthwhile. Until that point though, please do continue to add "son" to your posts to give them the appearance of some sort of internet authority. That's never an outright tell or anything...

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are not discussing the content of your post. People are saying your interpretation is wrong, but you choose to bitch about language and point to a quote that doesn’t match your interpretation.
    Damn, that lead paint you licked as a kid surly left you changed. Accusing ME bringing up language is nice, like it was MY post in the first place. Ha!
    As for my interpretation, show exactly where I'm wrong, preferably with sources.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-01-19 at 04:49 PM.

Bombshell out yet? I mean sheer number of "bombshells" Hannity has dropped against Hillary in past 4 months...They all ended up being "boo.....shells".

Wake me up when this "bomb" goes off. Just like Trump, Hannity entertains without backing anything. I am sure Hannity handed all his "seriously investigated" Seth Rich stuff to cops and anytime they be knocking on Kilarry's door.

Wake me up then.

Deleted
    Whew. This bombshell sure is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    What happened. I blinked and I missed it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that lead paint you licked as a kid surly left you changed. Accusing ME bringing up language is nice, like it was MY post in the first place. Ha!
    As for my interpretation, show exactly where I'm wrong, preferably with sources.
    Here is what you wrote:

Basically, content of this highly classified interview is less important than buzz it's created to further attack other side in the eye of the average Joe.
    Being good journalist in current media means saying few vague sounding words, not directly accusing but leaving lasting impression in the people minds what all this stuff have some sort of credibility.
    And they quite aware about number of people actually checking their narrative. Pretty much zero.
    You literally quoted and agency representative, responding to a question during a hearing. Where is the part journalists play, in you dismissing testimony?

All this, in a thread about a phantom memo...

FYI: here is the latest Fusion GPS testimony. The one released yesterday, which is being drowned out by this memo speculation. They are accusing Trump Organization of money laundering through their Toronto based company, for Russia. You can find the transcript to read for your self, without those pesky journalists, and discuss it here:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...House-Democrat
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-19 at 05:17 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I quoted that journalist as an example on how current media works.
    He literally said it himself, he is not sure about legitimacy of his report and simply doing his job by reporting something without concrete proof.
    He used words like "he thought it was possible there was a "crime in progress."

My point was not exactly about current finding, there is new one every month, but rather about whole stream of so-called bombshell evidence being brought up to general public and their inability to understand what half-assed accusation is not proof of anything other than media campaign

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The shadow government rules from the sea!
    From the sea? That could only mean one thing.

Rapture.

10+ Year Old Account
    You did not quote a journalist. An ex-journalist, is not a journalist. You quoted a Fusion GPS representative, talking to a congressional committee.

He literally said it himself, he is not sure about legitimacy of his report and simply doing his job by reporting something without concrete proof.
    Yes, the guy whose company was investigating Trump thought this and told the government, which is what you quoted. This has nothing to do with journalists.

My point was not exactly about current finding, there is new one every month, but rather about whole stream of so-called bombshell evidence being brought up to general public and their inability to understand what half-assed accusation is not proof of anything other than media campaign
    The only thing you proved, is that you think Fusion GPS is some media group. You are simply wrong...

The person you quoted is the head of Fusion GPS. He's a former journalist. He wrote no articles about this subject. He's explaining the difference in roles to you, and how his current status as head of an investigative research firm is different from law enforcement. He didn't "report" anything.

How do you not even know the basic players, who they are, and how they relate to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Hasn't come out yet, but starting to look inevitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What happened. I blinked and I missed it!
    Nothing has happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiossi View Post
    In before this topic gets locked again by people that don't want you to read about it. US Congressman are tweeting about this since 18 Jan. Check out #ReleaseTheMemo
    You mean the memo that is nothing but bullshit? You mean the hastag that is being pushed by Russian bots and Republicans that don't like that they got caught? And who's alt are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Expect no less my friend. The wagons will be circled every time an outside “threat” is detected.

Cheers
    No, the "wagons circled" when it was released by Nunes, Jim Jordan, and Matt Gaetz. It is pretty much guaranteed to be bullshit. Those 3 cockholsters are trying to protect Trump with no evidence that the FISA courts did anything wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Wikileaks is now offering 1 million dollars for the leaked Memo. This is getting juicy.
    And when they do it, it makes this a quadruple threat of bullshit. Wikileaks lost its credibility to anyone with a working brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiossi View Post
    Rep Steven King of Iowa last night on Twitter

"I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo"
    That fucker needs voted out.

This is so going to end up like Maddow's Trump tax returns.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Need to understand who you are dealing with on this forum.

This is a serous concern and Congress needs to get to the bottom of it and expose any criminal activity and prosecute the guilty.
    Yeah, we deal in facts, not bullshit conjecture by 3 retards with some sort of elected position. This isn't a concern based on who it is coming from. They are trying to defend this criminal in the whitehouse any way they can.

Looks like twitter took down #releasethememo from the trending topics, I guess even they've had their fill of bots, not that they're showing any signs of slowing down.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

http://www.tweeplers.com/hashtags/?cc=WORLD

- - - Updated - - -

This is just so precious at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask yourself why. Nunes wrote the memo and the committee has a GOP majority. Trump can declassify with a stroke of a pen. They could also just read it out on the floor and be protected by the Speech and Debate clause. So why haven't they?

- - - Updated - - -

And just FYI, if it does come out, it will make you, Nunes, Gaetz, and Jim Jordon look fucking ignorant. This memo is stating that the Christopher Steele Dossier was the reason for the warrant. We know that to be false because of what the FBI has released that Papadopoulos was the reason that the investigation was started.