Quote Originally Posted by Akihiro View Post
    Congratulations on that one .

I don't have the patience to farm mounts like TLPD or this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummon View Post
    Ive gotten 3 dreamrunners to date. Ugh.
    Ironic: mine was a dreamrunner too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    It seems fixed, I got the mount yday, after being in a similar situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Ironic: mine was a dreamrunner too...
    I mean, at least you get enough Paragon mounts to get multiples.

I've gotten exactly 0 Paragon mounts to date. :P

I don't farm it on alts, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I mean, at least you get enough Paragon mounts to get multiples.

I've gotten exactly 0 Paragon mounts to date. :P

I don't farm it on alts, though.
    I farm it on 2 characters, because I switched mains for Antorus.
    Even then, farming is limited to doing the emissaries and mission tokens, without Darkmoon Fair.

Only missing Highmountain, Suramar and one AotL one, so guess my chances are considered 'luck' compared to yours.

I farm it on 2 characters, because I switched mains for Antorus.
    Even then, farming is limited to doing the emissaries and mission tokens, without Darkmoon Fair.

Only missing Highmountain, Suramar and one AotL one, so guess my chances are considered 'luck' compared to yours.
    Well, you still get something close to a double chance because you do it on another character. I'd say that's fair.

I'll probably be farming until BfA until I get my first one. I can't really complain because I have quite some luck when it comes to old content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, you still get something close to a double chance because you do it on another character. I'd say that's fair.

I'll probably be farming until BfA until I get my first one. I can't really complain because I have quite some luck when it comes to old content.
    True that.

I hope the Paragon system will not contain mounts post-Legion, but the participation rates are enough to justify for them having 3 mounts per fucking box like AotL, God it's cancerous...
    I have all drops pre-WoD, want Lord of the Reins be4 BfA hits. At 276 currently but I'm missing a lot of glory mounts (and tournament, but that can die in a fire).

True that.

I hope the Paragon system will not contain mounts post-Legion, but the participation rates are enough to justify for them having 3 mounts per fucking box like AotL, God it's cancerous...
    I have all drops pre-WoD, want Lord of the Reins be4 BfA hits. At 276 currently but I'm missing a lot of glory mounts (and tournament, but that can die in a fire).
    At least tournament mounts aren't based on RNG you can just get them after a certain number of days. I'm farming toys from toc now and they aren't that bad, I hadn't done that back in wotlk because these items weren't a category like they are now and no one cared about shitty ones. Need 300 now for the toy-achie mount though

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    It seems fixed, I got the mount yday, after being in a similar situation.
    This is good to hear. I was saving rep tokens so thanks for posting!

Latest from me was the Lucid Nightmare Mount:

Up until the last puzzle in the quest-line, it was not too bad. The last puzzle drove me to drink.

Also a bit before that finally got Invincible :-)

Last edited by Sodka; 2018-01-19 at 09:12 PM.

Got this mount:

Deleted
    I'm an avid mount collector since runecloth could buy my undead toon a kodo. Lately I had a good amount of luck and it's finally time to stop lurking around this post silently

It started on december 8th when I did my usual MoP world boss round and got Oondasta's mount via bonus roll – after only 115 kills. I didn't have Rarity installed and did use a coin 80 % of the time I guess, so it might have been ~200 tries. I didn't expect to get any of those mounts before killing them 1000+ times so I was very happy.

In the same ID I finally started to do Yogg-Saron runs with a saved ID. Until then I always did full runs but it got old after a few years.
    On december 21st I got Mimiron's head after 222 kills and Val'anyr on 5 chars. As you can see in this image, I had just installed Rarity so it only shows that chars tries.

On New Year's Eve, I got the Valarjar Stormwing as my second paragon mount.

When I goofed around in Pandaria on january 6th, I realized that Rarity counts Skyshard tries. After killing 37 mobs just for fun, I got my first shard. I had 4 shards stached on multiple toons, so my new count was at 5. The next day I decided that I could casually try for the last five shards.
    I killed mogu mobs in the northwestern region and got shards super quickly:
    18:27 - shard no. 6
    18:30 - shard no. 7
    19:11 - shard no. 8
    19:22 - shard no. 9
    19:34 - shard no. 10
    I was quite baffled since I had heard of people who needed 5000 kills for a shard. I can only recommend farming those mogu guys, since they drop keys for treasures which in turn contained some of the skyshards I found.

A week later I killed Galleon and there it was: Galleon's mount that I was after since the boss was released. I'm embarassed to say that I still only needed 254 kills (~500 tries with bonus rolls). I got it as a normal drop btw., not a bonus roll.

That gets my total up to 435 mounts (number from armory).

10+ Year Old Account

Ironhoof Destroyer on my first Mythic Blackhand kill...

I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna get another paragon mount again

@Xtrm I am more interested how did you pass forge? Can it be soloed and if yes,how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budala View Post
    @Xtrm I am more interested how did you pass forge? Can it be soloed and if yes,how?
    I soloed it as a 953 Retribution Paladin. It's very tedious and time consuming though. I didn't raid in WoD much so I don't know the actual mechanics of the fight, but basically I just killed everything when it spawned except for the Engineers which I killed at the vents, then I just spammed blew up the pile of bombs they dropped until I destroyed a vent, then I moved onto the other one. Then when the Heart of the Mountain came out, I just nuked down the four binding adds one at a time (not sure why they take such little damage), then just nuked the Heart down after.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I soloed it as a 953 Retribution Paladin. It's very tedious and time consuming though. I didn't raid in WoD much so I don't know the actual mechanics of the fight, but basically I just killed everything when it spawned except for the Engineers which I killed at the vents, then I just spammed blew up the pile of bombs they dropped until I destroyed a vent, then I moved onto the other one. Then when the Heart of the Mountain came out, I just nuked down the four binding adds one at a time (not sure why they take such little damage), then just nuked the Heart down after.
    In Mythic, you're supposed to Mind control one of the guards and use their ability on the elemental to remove their buff (99% less dmg).
    Gratz everyone on the mounts !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Yeah but if you dont play priest for MC,you cant remove debuff from adds.
    Ive tried it on my dk and by the time i killed those 4 adds with 99% reduced dmg,when the boss got out he just oneshooted me.
    Feelsbadman...

Taken from another thread, it looks like there was a stealth change with the dmg reduc buff the adds had. 60% down from 99%.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I solo'ed 7.35 Mythic SoO before the HP nerf this Friday, only challenge was Sha of Fear but with drums it was pretty easy to get, only needed about 2.2M dps to get to 30% before Banish. After the nerf, it's SLIGHTLY longer than the original health numbers but it's not enough to matter. At all.

Same goes for Mythic BRF. The good news about BRF is that Blast furnace is now soloable as the elementals only take 60% reduced damage on Mythic versus the 99% before which required a priest/rogue.
    A relief, easier now to farm that bull.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2018-01-22 at 04:38 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.