Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziella View Post
    Mob bosses always have "people." Just goons and hired toughs. I think it was just a dialect choice based on his character instead of indicative of specific other characters.

- - - Updated - - -

What could this possibly have to do with Garrosh, since he died before the invasion?

Vol'jin was on the front lines of this attack, not the only Warchief to do so.
    I must have miss read it then, I read it as the only war chief to charge into battle on the front line.

Though that still wouldn’t explain why the kor kron wasn’t there as they were always there for garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I must have miss read it then, I read it as the only war chief to charge into battle on the front line.

Though that still wouldn’t explain why the kor kron wasn’t there as they were always there for garrosh.
    Garrosh was kind of a racist. Maybe he didn't pick the best of the bunch to be his lackeys, and maybe those he did weren't terribly fond of a troll leader.

Also, iirc, weren't most of the Kor'kron imprisoned after the fall of Garrosh?

Anyways, Broken Shore was a giant clusterfuck and it's not hard to believe it was impossible to protect a half naked troll from being stabbed to death.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziella View Post
    Garrosh was kind of a racist. Maybe he didn't pick the best of the bunch to be his lackeys, and maybe those he did weren't terribly fond of a troll leader.

Also, iirc, weren't most of the Kor'kron imprisoned after the fall of Garrosh?

Anyways, Broken Shore was a giant clusterfuck and it's not hard to believe it was impossible to protect a half naked troll from being stabbed to death.
    I’d guess who ever they got to replace the old kor’kron would be more likely to protect vol’jin, after all there were trolls in the kor’kron before garrosh kicked them out why didn’t they retake there rolls? I mean for all of garrosh’s faults he picked dam good body guards they pulled him away even when he wanted to keep fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Your so horrible wrong. Garrosh was on the front line all the time, in ashenvale twilight highlands org ship battle ect.
    What does Garrosh have to do with it? Pretty much every warchief will be front lines. It's the Horde....

If Garrosh was there he'd probably be the one to get captured and kill by Gul'dan. Being Garrosh though, most likely would have sent his iron horde ahead of him. He was quite rash with his decision making, so it could go either way.

Old God Infused Garrosh would have been a sight to see!
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2018-01-19 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    Gob squad maybe?
    just going to say that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    They probably didn't expect bird scouts.

Altough any Druid flying over Silitus would've found out the same thing.
    Keep in mind that Silithus is much larger in the lore, maybe even the size of a RL country (or US state)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    He meant Goblins for mining Azerite... wasn't that obvious?
    It's a Wilfire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Keep in mind that Silithus is much larger in the lore, maybe even the size of a RL country (or US state)
    Eh, the sword gives you a pretty decent hint where to look first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Eh, the sword gives you a pretty decent hint where to look first.
    Yes, but the Goblin excavation is near the mountains, which are at least miles away from the edge of the sword.

I do would've liked to see some neutral NPCs there, e.g. returning Cenarions wondering wtf happened.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yes, but the Goblin excavation is near the mountains, which are at least miles away from the edge of the sword.
    Horde base is near the mountains, goblin fields are right next to the Sword.

I assumed his "people" was referring to him convincing Sylvanaas to send the horde to help once he realized he needed muscle to back up his mining operation and couldn't just keep this to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Who are Gallywix's "people'? Why does he think that they can handle the Alliance? Did he hire Azeroth's top 20 badasses to take care of the Alliance problem once and for all? I looked all around Silithus and the only people from Gallywix that I found were incompetent goblin mooks sleeping on the job. Did the Alliance find out about the mining operation in Silithus because Gallywix's "people" sold out information about it? It's mind-boggling why Sylvanas would think that Gallywix's mysterious badasses could handle the mining operation themselves when the Horde has the Kor'kron ready to kick some Alliance all day long and Nathanos' Deathguard.

You are wrong on the timeline. Basically it goes as follow:

1) Goblin found the resources and started to dig.
    2) Alliance spy found out what goblin were doing.
    3) Gallywix told Sylvanas what happened and Anduin was informed by his people as well.
    4) Sylvanas sent more horde force to Silithus
    5) Sylvanas summoned the players.

So basically when Gallywix told Sylvanas that they can handle alliance, there was no non-Goblin force in Silithus. ALso Gallywix did not mean that he could drive the Alliance force away, he meant that he could keep the mission as a secrete and dispatch all the potential Alliance spys.

Obvious Sylvanas did not believe that Gallywix should handle such an important issue alone. She sent an Orc overseer to take over the operation and also summoned the players to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Who are Gallywix's "people'? Why does he think that they can handle the Alliance? Did he hire Azeroth's top 20 badasses to take care of the Alliance problem once and for all? I looked all around Silithus and the only people from Gallywix that I found were incompetent goblin mooks sleeping on the job. Did the Alliance find out about the mining operation in Silithus because Gallywix's "people" sold out information about it? It's mind-boggling why Sylvanas would think that Gallywix's mysterious badasses could handle the mining operation themselves when the Horde has the Kor'kron ready to kick some Alliance all day long and Nathanos' Deathguard.
    His people are miners and he intends to extract all the ore before the alliance suspect a thing.