Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah if your in church then by all means tell people what god told you.

In a court we have things called laws, rules, and you know evidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I think Texas is the old Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    New? Texas has always been Florida, but with better BBQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Wait. I thought Florida was the new Texas?
    My fantasy Crazy-Person league has Florida with more valuable players at the moment, but Texas is on the rise.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty

This Judge needs to be removed for repeatedly abusing his powers.
    Not just that...but this is clearly jury tampering. He should be brought up on charges.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't doubt the sincerity of his faith, hell I may even grant that his God spoke to him. But his God probably should start showing signs OTHERS can see. I mean I'm more likely to believe a literal talking burning bush over say the words of a Texas man telling me to just trust him on that.
    It's not a voice at all, he isn't saying nor thinks it's a voice.

You saying you never, ever, ever came to a point where you had to make a decision, and you had all the facts and evidence in one hand, but you still couldn't be sure?

Or have you ever had all the evidence and answer all pointing in one direction, but something somewhere in your thoughts was the feeling something was completely wrong?

This is really no different than that, in theory.

Just because he is a man of faith doesn't mean you have to accept his BS. You can have respect for someone's faith or claim, but even people of faith would roll their eyes at this dude, he is full of it.

Even if this isn't just in a court of law, he still going to have to explain.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He has no right to be in the position he is, and should be removed right away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Maybe it's time we start mandatory drug testing on judicial members.
    Probably a customer of the defendants, there's some leverage.

Sounds like someone that really should be a Judge.

What a fucking clown.

Hope he gets completely stripped of his position, and everything else to do with Law.

That's some crazy Sharia Law bullshit right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    So judgmental!

you see wut i did, you see? .....

How did this guy get to be a judge, does the process not weed out goofy people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    It's not a voice at all, he isn't saying nor thinks it's a voice.

You saying you never, ever, ever came to a point where you had to make a decision, and you had all the facts and evidence in one hand, but you still couldn't be sure?

Or have you ever had all the evidence and answer all pointing in one direction, but something somewhere in your thoughts was the feeling something was completely wrong?

This is really no different than that, in theory.

Just because he is a man of faith doesn't mean you have to accept his BS. You can have respect for someone's faith or claim, but even people of faith would roll their eyes at this dude, he is full of it.

Even if this isn't just in a court of law, he still going to have to explain.
    iam in agreement with this. Being a muslim myself, It is fine to have your beliefs and faith, but you dont use that as a barometer to measure and judge others. Its supposed to be an internal thing.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    This Judge needs to be removed for repeatedly abusing his powers.
    This judge may also legitimately need to see a doctor and have some tests run. May have a tumor or something in his brain having him see/hear things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    So judgmental!

you see wut i did, you see? .....

How did this guy get to be a judge, does the process not weed out goofy people?

- - - Updated - - -

iam in agreement with this. Being a muslim myself, It is fine to have your beliefs and faith, but you dont use that as a barometer to measure and judge others. Its supposed to be an internal thing.
    Exactly, I am a Christian and probably the thing I find more offensive and insulting is when guys like this one pull this nonsense. I have no prejudice of anyone who seeks council or inspiration from faith, I however don't know any Christians or anybody of any other faith would buy this guys BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Exactly, I am a Christian and probably the thing I find more offensive and insulting is when guys like this one pull this nonsense. I have no prejudice of anyone who seeks council or inspiration from faith, I however don't know any Christians or anybody of any other faith would buy this guys BS.
    im just beyond confused how he got to be a judge in the first place. arent judges supposed to have the ability to think two steps ahead, as in to explain the decision or the process. how does one explain "just trust me" to someone lol.

hell what is worse is, lets say this person was guilty of trafficing and what ever else, this guy not diluted the case against this person by pulling the spotlight to his own foolishness. what a world lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's some crazy Sharia Law bullshit right there.
    Jeslamic states of America. Roy Moore says make it so. Clearly he's not even alone in the idea in high ranking positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

he should have his station taken from him.

religion should never come into any part of our government, judicial system, or anything else vital to running the country. he should be immediately terminated from his position and barred from ever entering the system again.

im just beyond confused how he got to be a judge in the first place. arent judges supposed to have the ability to think two steps ahead, as in to explain the decision or the process. how does one explain "just trust me" to someone lol.

hell what is worse is, lets say this person was guilty of trafficing and what ever else, this guy not diluted the case against this person by pulling the spotlight to his own foolishness. what a world lol.
    https://ballotpedia.org/Jack_Robison

Apparently he has ran unopposed for the last couple of terms.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    https://ballotpedia.org/Jack_Robison

Apparently he has ran unopposed for the last couple of terms.
    Electing judges sounds like a very dangerous thing.

10+ Year Old Account

LOL exactly some might call it a crisis of conscience, others might call it something else, I get that but typically if you are being searched or searching yourself, you don't just up and pull this. This guy decided to circumvent the law. I think this other excuse is an insult, plenty of men of faith serve honorably as judges, and almost all of them have their council, this guys full of it.

But now every lawyer with a bar card is probably going to go swimming for cases seen by this guy to get any convictions or other decisions thrown out or overturned. So Yeah along with what you said, this is really really bad.

This guy is in a lot of trouble.

His best recourse would have been to step aside. He just decided to abuse his authority.

Remove him, we are not a theocracy, leave that to the Islamic nations.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Is Texas a city in Florida too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Remove him, we are not a theocracy, leave that to the Islamic nations.
    You kidding? Claiming you got specific godly instructions would be seen as very very inappropriate, following the rule-book as set forth by Mohamed, good, claiming you got other instructions? - Heresy.