15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    The Fake News awards may be the single greatest accomplishment of any president in the history of the United States.
    He's done better, but I agree. Not only will it further cement that he's a petty child, but it will further alienate the part of the right who wants actual effort of the presidency spent on leading the country and not pettiness. While most swing voters have already gone Democrat, just keeping more Republicans who come from the center of the party (and who don't care about trying to "trigger liberals) staying home will be good for 2018.

In that sense it probably will be the greatest thing he's done - to wreck his own presidency and party. So bring on the stupidity, I look forward to a Democrat majority in both houses come 2018, and full control come 2020 .
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump is not a friend of Globalism? Breaking News.
    Yes, the guy that has business all over the world. From golf course in Scotland to selling vodka in Israel. This man has convinced you, that he isn’t a friend of globalism?

No, it’s more that Trump thinks you are a moron that will ignore his business, to continue to spread this nonsense.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fake News awards may be the single greatest accomplishment of any president in the history of the United States.
    Your incredibly low standards for president make your support of Trump suddenly make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Thing is though, you don’t have to follow the MSM to know how much of an incompetent clown trump is, you just have to follow trump’s twitter account.
    Yeah, but if he listened to anything other than Trump, he wouldn’t be talking about a CEO whose corporation has business all over the world, being against globalism.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Fake News awards may be the single greatest accomplishment of any president in the history of the United States. I wanted to watch a piece of history.
    Again, how can you watch a news post? There was no presentation, no actual awards created, no awkward presenter jokes, nothing. I was incredibly disappointed by this very low effort, low energy affair that Trump outsourced to the GOP. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Again, how can you watch a news post? There was no presentation, no actual awards created, no awkward presenter jokes, nothing. I was incredibly disappointed by this very low effort, low energy affair that Trump outsourced to the GOP. Sad.
    Tremendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/hay...ebastian-gorka

Gorka's warrant on gun charges was in effect the entire time he was in the White House.
    It's an older charge and it's a minor one, but ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE. He served as one of the top advisers to the president (without a security clearance)...while he had an active warrant out for his arrest in a foreign country.

Under normal circumstances, such an egregious oversight/fuck-up would be a political shitstorm. But now, it's Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Trump is bragging the cognitive test he tested for dementia now makes him the smartest President ever. This moron thinks he tested for an intelligence test or somehow scoring high on cognitive higher than any other President, which we have no idea if true.
    My Grandad has Alzheimers, in the equivalent NHS test he scores just under 50%. So there's some context for you about the scoring on these cognitive tests.

The Fake News awards may be the single greatest accomplishment of any president in the history of the United States. I wanted to watch a piece of history.
    Ha. Okay.

You're just the cutest when you hug your Trumpy bear.

So Trump is not a friend of Globalism? Breaking News.
    Nothing like when people are okay with our president making it harder for the U.S. to do business with other countries down the road, but that's for future Trump to worry about not present day Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how Trump was gonna address the opioid problem? Turns out the problem is Obamacare!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Remember how Trump was gonna address the opioid problem? Turns out the problem is Obamacare!
    Well, they already promoted a highly qualified 24 year old kid to help lead the fight on opioids - https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...risis-response

Only the best people.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/polit...dio/index.html

Trump appointee Carl Higbie resigns as public face of agency that runs AmeriCorps after KFile review of racist, sexist, anti-Muslim and anti-LGBT comments on the radio
    Another one bites the dust, though I imagine this might be more red meat for some of his base given the content of most of these comments.

Remember how he was only going to hire the the best people? That seems to be going swimmingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Well, they already promoted a highly qualified 24 year old kid to help lead the fight on opioids - https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...risis-response

Only the best people.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/polit...dio/index.html

Another one bites the dust, though I imagine this might be more red meat for some of his base given the content of most of these comments.

Remember how he was only going to hire the the best people? That seems to be going swimmingly.
    The horrible thing is that this isn't going to change anyone's mind. Rational people knew the "Best people", "drain the swamp" and "Make America Great Again" were bare-faced lies as soon as they left his lips, those that believed them then still generally believe it now. If you look at Trump's life and business, it has been littered with shady characters, incompetence, corruption, dishonesty, disloyalty, and spectacular failures. However Trump survives perfectly in this cesspool of his own creation. He feels whatever he in with chaos, suspicion, and confusion, and then wins because he can operate in that environment, where others can't. You can hear a lot of his supporters even admit this, it isn't good for the nation, but it makes a lot of people angry and afraid, and his supporters feed on fear and anger.

24 year olds as the deputy director of a federal agency is classic Trump, it doesn't do anyone any favors, but it weakens the infrastructure, brings chaos, and allows him to thrive in the aftermath. He is systematically destroying every single government agency, and bragging about his destruction of American power and responsibility, which he somehow frames as a good thing.

Looks like Trump is going to have an anniversary party for his inauguration that is going to cost $100,000 a pair at Mar-a-Lago.

We're winning all the way to the grave.

Edit: And a thread is already here about this. Woops.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Since Trump became president, and even before then, he was getting heavily criticized by the media. What I want to know is, is he really that bad? Or is the media just not giving him a break?
    He's using the presidency to line his own pocket, is at his resort properties over a third of his time in office, flip flops on every stance based on the last person he talked to and what Fox and Friends is saying, is a diplomatic nightmare, is appointing people to federal agencies who have the sole purpose of dismantling them, etc.

Trump supporters basically keep shouting "he makes librulz mad lolololol" but the guy is one step at a time destroying everything America has carefully built up.

Even for the so called positive things he's done, the jobs created were part of deals cut during the Obama administration and the tax change is a scam with a shiny coat of paint that's a horrid turd and fucks everyone over once you scratch the surface.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2018-01-19 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/hay...ebastian-gorka

It's an older charge and it's a minor one, but ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE. He served as one of the top advisers to the president (without a security clearance)...while he had an active warrant out for his arrest in a foreign country.

Under normal circumstances, such an egregious oversight/fuck-up would be a political shitstorm. But now, it's Thursday.
    Oh, and Gorka is currently busy promoting Nunes as the savior of the republic due to his nonsense memo that Republicans are demanding be released...by Republicans.

Aaron Sorkin couldn't write this shit...

10+ Year Old Account
    The media gave him a reality TV show. Trump collects a pension from Screen Actors Guild. Much like Trump’s global business ownership, while being anti globalization, and his blue collar, yet billionaire status, the words don’t match reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, the guy that has business all over the world. From golf course in Scotland to selling vodka in Israel. This man has convinced you, that he isn’t a friend of globalism?

No, it’s more that Trump thinks you are a moron that will ignore his business, to continue to spread this nonsense.
    'Globalism' is another code word of the right. These people are not really against globalism, they are against anything that benefits non-Americans and might cost Americans. Making a buck exporting stuff to other countries is good. Importing cheap stuff is good. But foreign aid, trade-deficits (because they only read deficit, so it has to be bad), immigration, outsourcing of American jobs, they are all bad. Because the rest of the world, to some people, only exists to enrich the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    'Globalism' is another code word of the right. These people are not really against globalism, they are against anything that benefits non-Americans and might cost Americans. Making a buck exporting stuff to other countries is good. Importing cheap stuff is good. But foreign aid, trade-deficits (because they only read deficit, so it has to be bad), immigration, outsourcing of American jobs, they are all bad. Because the rest of the world, to some people, only exists to enrich the US.
    Correction they favor anything that benefits rich white male Americans. If your poor or female or a minority your not considered a "true American".

Short answer, YES. Long answer, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If you aren't from the US, I can understand not seeing it. But if you are from the US, you literally have to be shut off to everything that connects to the internet and don't own a TV to not see how bad Trump is.