Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Assume you mean Brady's hand? It's an interesting look at the beat writers. We know nothing, yet there's a clear divide between those who are already speculating (often the worst things possible) and those who are actually reporting on what they have been told and what we know.

Useful excercise in weeding out the clickbait artists from the actual reporters.
    There have been rumors for like 2 months that Brady broke his hand mid season, sometime during or after the Tampa Bay game, and that he played through it. It's apparently healed since then, and they took him back for x-rays during practice the other day when he got run into just to be safe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    There have been rumors for like 2 months that Brady broke his hand mid season, sometime during or after the Tampa Bay game, and that he played through it. It's apparently healed since then, and they took him back for x-rays during practice the other day when he got run into just to be safe.
    That would be very deep lol

Ian rapoport reported that his hand is "oke" and that hes set to play aswell as someone close to brady saying "he will play".
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2018-01-18 at 05:40 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember before a Pats SB (I don't remember which) when Brady was seen wearing an air cast around and it made absolutely no difference and was never mentioned after the game? At this point I think it's just them playing mind games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well doesnt matter what anyone thinks tbh coz brady was spotted on the training field today.

https://twitter.com/MarkDanielsPJ/st...ell-lefthanded
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Well doesnt matter what anyone thinks tbh coz brady was spotted on the training field today.

https://twitter.com/MarkDanielsPJ/st...ell-lefthanded
    I was just adding some context to them doing xrays the other day, saying it was probably to be cautious since it was rumored he had an injury earlier in the season. I suspect he is perfectly fine at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    No four game Sunday next season when the Raiders and Seahawks play, it's a 6pm kick off UK time.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Blueobelisk I forget most people don't have the wonder of Blue Bell ice cream.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems Todd Haley is out but i dont understand it coz realy from a offensive side the Steelers didnt do much wrong most mistake this season came from a defensive side.
    They needed someone not named Mike Tomlin to blame.

I'm not saying that Haley didn't have his faults. Him busting heads with Roethieberger is well-documented. But it's probably a hard job managing the egos on the Steelers' offense.

Toms Thumb after practice Wednesday...

I am no medical expert but does that look swollen ?

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playof...gland-patriots

I 100% believe this is normal Patriots tomfuckery, trying to mess with people's heads.

He's 40 years old, I'm 36 and I don't get hit constantly for a living and I have occasional gnarliness in my joints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    I am no medical expert but does that look swollen ?
    That's what she said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love how all the reporters fire away at Belichick about brady and that he responds like he doesnt give a F :P

- - - Updated - - -

Lol thats a first, brady comes up to face the press and he wears gloves on both hands.... Lol

They're fucking clowns in the Patriots organization. He's fine, but they'll take any advantage possible because of the level of hysteria surrounding them.

Man, I read on BR today an article about how no one wants to see a Vikes-Jags Super Bowl, we should be cheering for Brady and the Eagles. Jesus. One of the arguments the dude used was the market size of Minneapolis and Jacksonville being smaller combined than Philly.

Like, holy shit, it's like the 90s all over again when the Bills were in the Super Bowl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Like, holy shit, it's like the 90s all over again when the Bills were in the Super Bowl.
    That must have been terrible for the bills :P go to the SP 4 times in a row and lose 4 times lol

Tbh i dont think everything of the Glovegate is fake tbh but he did take part of the team training today and took snaps so who knows.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2018-01-19 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This hand thing is so overrated. Like, who the f cares?

Didn't take long for someone to beat Carlos Henderson trying to eat his weed on a traffic stop, Robbie Anderson had an interesting cop interaction now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This hand thing is so overrated. Like, who the f cares?
    The bored hot-take guys that are pretending to be sports writers.

Kind of on that note, the "Denver is trading Talib and Thomas" stuff is starting already. By the end of the off-season I think there is going to be an article about every player being released or traded on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The bored hot-take guys that are pretending to be sports writers.
    Which is why I haven;t felt the need to post anything about this till now. There wa literally nothing to report, till Mike Felger (and then Rapoport on twitter) said this:

"“No fracture. No ligament. Just a cut from hitting the buckle on someone’s helmet. Four stitches around the knuckle, should not affect him."

Which later lead to:

"Two tidbits from #Patriots QB Tom Brady’s thumb injury: 1. It was gushing blood when it happened. 2. He was “zinging it pretty good today,” source said."

a.k.a. this is all hot air and the media is trying to make something out of this that's not actually there. He'll start like usual on Sunday and he won;t have any problems throwing the ball.

If the Patriots had had ANY doubt that Brady might not be available, they would have signed a back up QB. They never did, hence it was pretty much sure from the start that there was nothing major wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    They're fucking clowns in the Patriots organization. He's fine, but they'll take any advantage possible because of the level of hysteria surrounding them.

Man, I read on BR today an article about how no one wants to see a Vikes-Jags Super Bowl, we should be cheering for Brady and the Eagles. Jesus. One of the arguments the dude used was the market size of Minneapolis and Jacksonville being smaller combined than Philly.

Yeah, because who wouldn't want to listen to two of the most obnoxious fanbases in all of sports bleat at each other for a whole two weeks...

And honestly, I don't think market size really matters these days, fans of every team are spread out across the country and you have so many more options for watching than just your local broadcast.

That must have been terrible for the bills :P go to the SP 4 times in a row and lose 4 times lol

Tbh i dont think everything of the Glovegate is fake tbh but he did take part of the team training today and took snaps so who knows.
    Probably better than being out of the playoffs for 18 years though.
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2018-01-19 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    @Blueobelisk I forget most people don't have the wonder of Blue Bell ice cream.
    who dat. I feel like I heard the name before but...To be honest I don't remember what Turkey Hill tastes like. I've eaten Breyers and Friendlys before.

im rdy for game day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Probably better than being out of the playoffs for 18 years though.
    Hmm loosing 4 SB straight or being out of the playoffs for 18 years, i think both are equaly bad.