Argus mythic bug

Hello, I just confirmed with other guilds that are either progressing or farming Argus M, there is a bug on phase 1 where it doesn't matter how far you run from the cone or soulblight it will still kill you/hit you, I couldn't tell if there was a bug on phase 3 since we fucked up and wiped fast before chains, but there is definitely a bug on phase 1 that is keeping guilds to pass it to phase 2 without really good RNG, can someone else confirm? we need this to be fixed asap because with the fps drop problem and this we already lost 4 raid nights on argus
    Best player ever

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynhyll View Post
    Hello, I just confirmed with other guilds that are either progressing or farming Argus M, there is a bug on phase 1 where it doesn't matter how far you run from the cone or soulblight it will still kill you/hit you, I couldn't tell if there was a bug on phase 3 since we fucked up and wiped fast before chains, but there is definitely a bug on phase 1 that is keeping guilds to pass it to phase 2 without really good RNG, can someone else confirm? we need this to be fixed asap because with the fps drop problem and this we already lost 4 raid nights on argus
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyAmazoni...eOptimizePrime

100% This is a thing right now this is from a lock in my guild. Death Fog is acting very strangely for so many things right now. We are constantly having deaths to cones/death fogs that people are dying out of over and over again.

It is super frustrating because it does not impact all players.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzrud View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyAmazoni...eOptimizePrime

100% This is a thing right now this is from a lock in my guild. Death Fog is acting very strangely for so many things right now. We are constantly having deaths to cones/death fogs that people are dying out of over and over again.

It is super frustrating because it does not impact all players.

I heard rumors about the cone bug too, but in your video he dies to the boss cleave, so kind of a bad prove there.

https://gfycat.com/MadSimpleCockatoo

this happened to me this week, definitely related to the fps issues on the boss. i found for soulblight you just have to be running while you drop it or else you're gonna eat the death fog tick

Deleted
    What a shitshow. People dying left and right next to their soulblights or getting killed by standing next to the cone. It will surely be fixed next saturday.

Deleted
    This boss is actually making me want to quit the game. Its so fucking frustrating to progress on argus right now with 80% of the pulls being ruined by a bugs

so we managed to rekill it today and I gotta say that the bugs are actually less impactful than some are making it sound like.
    So what happens is that your character is basically lagging behind the entire time. The server thinks you are still where you were a second ago, or sometimes the server even "assumes" that you are going to continue moving the direction you are going right now, even if you stop before that voidzone.
    With those things kept in mind its totally doable. For Cone/Soulblight you just can't even wait a millisecond before moving but if you always do move instantly, you are fine. Soulblight on the other hand can kill you even if you are in motion while it drops, speedbuff helps there.
    And even when you lose people in p1 or p2 you can still make the push in both phases without extra gazes, we did that with one person dead in early p1 and 4healing and then again getting the extra sargeras gaze wave isn't a wipe either.

P3 the biggest issue is orb-soaking as again your character is lagging behind, so eventhough you visually ran through an orb, it hasn't triggered yet. Its painful to deal with that, but again doable once you know how it works. I think? adds in the death-realm can kinda desynch too, but that won't cause wipes either.

So yes due to the bugs the boss is harder than it was last week, but guilds that were in reasonable range to kill him last week, can still kill it this week. Knowing how bugs work has always been a deal in mythic raiding, now its just a lot more, but the bugs argus has are never going to insta-wipe you, it'll be individual deaths that will still allow you to continue the pull to get more progress in.

Deleted
    Still, this bugs make P1 a lot harder to progress on, having to predict your actions thinking about the server desync, its pretty impactless in p2, and i guess it sucks as well in p3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    This boss is actually making me want to quit the game. Its so fucking frustrating to progress on argus right now with 80% of the pulls being ruined by a bugs
    OHOHOHO buddy...

You do not know of Mythic KJ now, do ya?

Soulblight bug occured more frequently for my guild when speed buffs such as pala horse and burning rush was used. Try running out with normal movement speed and see if it helps the issue. (I have no idea why it worked like that, but we had less deaths when we stopped using movement buffs)

bump please this issue needs to be adressed
    Best player ever

This isn't the official forums. Blizz doesn't read these.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    You also trigger Spirits in the Spirit-Realm...Even if you don't be near to them, but would be if you are 1 or 2 sec "behind" the actual time.
    https://youtu.be/Ly-CGyhv-8U?t=7m15s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    so we managed to rekill it today and I gotta say that the bugs are actually less impactful than some are making it sound like.
    So what happens is that your character is basically lagging behind the entire time. The server thinks you are still where you were a second ago, or sometimes the server even "assumes" that you are going to continue moving the direction you are going right now, even if you stop before that voidzone.
    With those things kept in mind its totally doable. For Cone/Soulblight you just can't even wait a millisecond before moving but if you always do move instantly, you are fine. Soulblight on the other hand can kill you even if you are in motion while it drops, speedbuff helps there.
    And even when you lose people in p1 or p2 you can still make the push in both phases without extra gazes, we did that with one person dead in early p1 and 4healing and then again getting the extra sargeras gaze wave isn't a wipe either.

P3 the biggest issue is orb-soaking as again your character is lagging behind, so eventhough you visually ran through an orb, it hasn't triggered yet. Its painful to deal with that, but again doable once you know how it works. I think? adds in the death-realm can kinda desynch too, but that won't cause wipes either.

So yes due to the bugs the boss is harder than it was last week, but guilds that were in reasonable range to kill him last week, can still kill it this week. Knowing how bugs work has always been a deal in mythic raiding, now its just a lot more, but the bugs argus has are never going to insta-wipe you, it'll be individual deaths that will still allow you to continue the pull to get more progress in.
    Yeah we couldn't rekill it this week because P3 was literally impossible due to Gift of the Lifebinder consuming 20 energy per tank ress instead of 5.