Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Someone said you made a fool of yourself because you got sick - and sent you home? This sounds like a bad bullying TV show.
    I don't think it was because I became sick. I was probably because I left the place and came back when she messaged me. Also because I asked her a second time if we could talk and she didn't want to while some people heard our conversation. I was quite discrete otherwise and didn't make a mess conversation wise. Anyways I don't really care if I made a fool out of myself, since I got the answers I wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing... mostly because it's pretty hard to stand up for yourself if you're drunk/high. Just saying it added a little insult to injury to be forced to leave.

Also are you trolling because if so you totally got me
    I just didn't see any options. I thought about it afterwards, but couldn't see any way to stand up for myself without making the situation worse. I think the best option was to swallow my pride and leave.

I'm not trolling. Though the whole situation felt like a sick joke. The way all her friends eyeballed me while I was getting high and she was fucking in her bedroom might just be my paranoia though.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2018-01-20 at 05:54 AM.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    I don't think it was because I became sick. I was probably because I left the place and came back when she messaged me. Also because I asked her a second time if we could talk and she didn't want to while some people heard our conversation. Anyways I don't really care if I made a fool out of myself, since I got the answers I wanted.
    You came to the conclusion you got all serious wanting a relationship and just cut off a booty call with a lady who is quite willing to fill her internal pity and loneliness with the company of willing men?

She was just looking to get laid and she didn't know how to let you down easy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You came to the conclusion you got all serious wanting a relationship and just cut off a booty call with a lady who is quite willing to fill her internal pity and loneliness with the company of willing men?
    Since she was vague I had no idea what she wanted from me. I agree though that I came off as too serious. I would say a booty call is a little more regular than once every second month, but what do I know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since she was vague I had no idea what she wanted from me. I agree though that I came off as too serious. I would say a booty call is a little more regular than once every second month, but what do I know.
    Just try to brush it off and learn from it. Took me awhile to realise woman dont really know what they want and a lot of them are waiting for the man to make the move/fix their problems so they take any attention they get and can make it all rather confusing. She probably enjoys talking to you or misses you so sends you a txt out of a blue wanting to "catch up". But when talk turns serious its like reality coming home and they run. If you can drop all expectations and just have a whatever approach it will be a big help. Even if your intentions are genuine and you just want a relationship without the bullshit, lacking experience in talking to the opposite sex this can come off as "too eager or keen" and its not a fun game anymore. If you chase them they are gonna run the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    She was just looking to get laid and she didn't know how to let you down easy.
    Easy way must be to keep him interested then fuck another guy at a party 2 months later, right? I don't care what she does, it's not like I wanted to marry her. But if she wanted me as some kind of backup, I guess her plan failed that night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of us would like to have a female friend that just wants to get high and fuck every now and then. Don't turn it into a bad thing.

Easy way must be to keep him interested then fuck another guy at a party 2 months later, right? I don't care what she does, it's not like I wanted to marry her. But if she wanted me as some kind of backup, I guess her plan failed that night.
    It isn't that you are a backup or something, she just has you in the fuckbuddy category.

Just try to brush it off and learn from it. Took me awhile to realise woman dont really know what they want and a lot of them are waiting for the man to make the move/fix their problems so they take any attention they get and can make it all rather confusing. She probably enjoys talking to you or misses you so sends you a txt out of a blue wanting to "catch up". But when talk turns serious its like reality coming home and they run. If you can drop all expectations and just have a whatever approach it will be a big help. Even if your intentions are genuine and you just want a relationship without the bullshit, lacking experience in talking to the opposite sex this can come off as "too eager or keen" and its not a fun game anymore. If you chase them they are gonna run the other way.
    I know it's that way. That's why she's been the one suggesting meeting up this whole time. I think she asked like 3-4 times when we can meet. But I guess when I swallow the bait she flakes anyway. When I do it enough she flat out loses interest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know it's that way. That's why she's been the one suggesting meeting up this whole time. I think she asked like 3-4 times when we can meet. But I guess when I swallow the bait she flakes anyway. When I do it enough she flat out loses interest.
    Might be mental illness or depression. If she lost her father and is smoking weed its highly likely shes dealing with some kind of depression.

The txt asking you to hang out is on a "good day" when the day comes to meet and she flakes is one of the "bad days". Sounds kinda Bi Poplar wasting your time like that.

a girl invites you to a party and you don't lay with her.

Bruh, need some guidance?

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I think most of us would like to have a female friend that just wants to get high and fuck every now and then. Don't turn it into a bad thing.
    I know. I guess I kinda did turn it into a bad thing at the party though. Like people say I should probably forget her and find someone else. I don't know why I stick around 2 months waiting for her. If she wants something in the future I guess I have to consider it then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreekLife View Post
    a girl invites you to a party and you don't lay with her.

Bruh, need some guidance?
    She got laid, but not with me She asked another guy
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2018-01-20 at 06:34 AM.

She got laid, but now with me She asked another guy

(⌐■_■)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (•_•)

Shoulda came sooner.

What are you missing here? You stuck your !@#% in crazy....get an STD test. Block her number and delete it from your phone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
    What are you missing here? You stuck your !@#% in crazy....get an STD test. Block her number and delete it from your phone.
    I cant really disagree with anything said in this post

Quote Originally Posted by GreekLife View Post
    (⌐■_■)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (•_•)

Shoulda came sooner.
    Nah man, I was there when she asked the other guy to have a "talk" in her bedroom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah man, I was there when she asked the other guy to have a "talk" in her bedroom.
    On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate her appearance?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate her appearance?
    Objectively 5-6 maybe. She's totally my type though. Blonde, fit body, decent face.

tl;dr- Girl keeps going to hang out with "friends" and changing after they "hang out". On top of that, she's a druggie and parties frequently, often with multiple guys

Like other posters have pointing out, this is a lemon deal. She might be cool, but she's bro cool. I'd get my willie checked to make sure you're on the up and up. Other than that, it's best to leave these individuals as acquaintances. Other down the road you'll find out she's fucking everybody, or blowing your money on parties/drugs, or heaven forbid it gets this far, she pops out a couple creeps, loses it and takes half your shit in the divorce.

that's exactly the reason why.

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)