Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    The other dude from arizona has voted with Mccain on like everything and he voted against the shit today. Jeff flake (his name matches what he is to the party)
    Flake? Please cite what he and McCain have voted against. Flake voted for the ACA repeal, both voted for the tax bill...literally what the hell are you talking about?

Just because Jeff Flake occasionally decides to verbally criticizes the president for being a manchild (as he cowardly doesn't run again because he would lose the primary to a lady who believes in chem trails) doesn't mean that his history of voting along party lines magically changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    That thread never explained who Democrates was.

Sounds like the Byzantine saint of "woke independents", explaining all the time why both Rome and Constantinople were bad.

Died of syphilis because the Huns denied him healthcare.

TLDR, that other thread was started like a VD.
    I'd rather think Democrates is the power behind the Deep State, he's the guy who the Clinton's pay homage to and is responsible for everything the GOP base rail against.

We should tip Alex Jones off about him, get him on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Flake? Please cite what he and McCain have voted against. Flake voted for the ACA repeal, both voted for the tax bill...literally what the hell are you talking about?

Just because Jeff Flake occasionally decides to verbally criticizes the president for being a manchild (as he cowardly doesn't run again because he would lose the primary to a lady who believes in chem trails) doesn't mean that his history of voting along party lines magically changes.
    IDK looking at the list its the same club of wannabe republicans

Rand paul
    Mcconnel
    Linsey graham

all seem to always be on the wrong side of hurting their own party lately so idk... time to vote them and Flake out

wonder how many voted just to hurt trump regardless of what helps the country.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2018-01-20 at 08:07 AM.

Rand paul
    Mcconnel
    Linsey graham

all seem to always be on the wrong side of hurting their own party lately so idk... time to vote them and Flake out

Poor Mo. Can't accept that his party is failing.

So...you were wrong about Flake and McCain, then?

Rand paul
    Mcconnel
    Linsey graham
    With the exception of Paul on a few issues, all three have voted in lock-step with the desires of the White House and GOP writ large.

You're just randomly naming people and accusing them of...something, but I'm not quite sure what it is given their actual voting record over the past year.

Name which bills those four - Paul, McConnell, Graham, and Flake - have killed with their vote, or have even voted against the GOP on.

Again, start naming the the bills sunk by GOP voting against them. The only one is the ACA repeal, and that was largely Murkowski and Collins, two names you haven't even mentioned yet.

Rand paul
    Mcconnel
    Linsey graham

hurt trump?

Trump was the one making fun and putting all of the blame on the Democrats since he came onto office. lol "Hurt" Trump.

Because I guess you forgot Democrats also represent a majority and has been after Bush.
    Last edited by GreekLife; 2018-01-20 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

This is ENTIRELY on the GoP and more specifically the President ...

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    I hope the dems know what they are doing with this cause this could easily blow up in there faces and the Republicans are masters at playing the whole victim card especially Trump!
    In case you're as blind as any democrat who thought cash for clunkers wouldn't work (Lord I would love to trade in my vehicle for $3,500 right now and it still runs well) this will definitely make the democrats look bad.

I understand this is the fault of the gop, but all I can think when I read this is "They're fucking over everyone to try and give legal status to children brought to this country illegally?" And I don't feel hatred towards them and I don't think it's safe to send them back but they shouldn't ruin our fiscal dealings to promote such a lame humanitarian cause.

It doesn't matter that what I think reading this is asinine; It's what people WILL think about this, since most people are asinine. Like me.

And then fuck everybody to death, fuck them all to death muwuahahahahah!

Holy shit... I just left this thread to see the thread about democrats shutting down our government for the interest of foreigners. Holy shit I didn't see that it's 24 pages already what can I say fucking called it, I know it looks like I might have known before hand but I'll know the truth I'm fucking good at this!
    Last edited by Thoughtful Trolli; 2018-01-20 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekLife View Post
    hurt trump?

Trump was the one making fun and putting all of the blame on the Democrats since he came onto office. lol "Hurt" Trump.

Because I guess you forgot Democrats also represent a majority and has been after Bush.

can't wait for the dems to take over office again by 2022 we will require all white males to donate 20% of their salary to sudan immigrates and abortion clinics while making pronouns required law or its hate speech and requiring 3 bathrooms and a safe room in every building.

can't wait for the dems to take over office again by 2022 we will require all white males to donate 20% of their salary to sudan immigrates and abortion clinics while making pronouns required law or its hate speech and requiring 3 bathrooms and a safe room in every building.

Gonna be great. not gonna lie probably gonna kill myself when the dems take office again
    I mean, if you want to just randomly start jumping to ludicrously silly strawmen to bogeymen the big scary liberals, that's on you. But I promise, we're really not that scary.

Gonna be great. not gonna lie probably gonna kill myself when the dems take office again
    Mostly all Anti-SJW talk. LOL. How am I not surprised.

all because you're mad at some SJW's how cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, I guess Trump is getting that "good shutdown" he wanted back in September.

Too bad he'll miss partying with his "special people" on the anniversary of his inauguration as a result. I can only imagine the fits of rage he's been throwing all night over that.
    IDK, I bet he still goes.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    IDK, I bet he still goes.
    Nah, he's at the whitehouse eating a cheese burger thinking about how awesome he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Holy shit... I just left this thread to see the thread about democrats shutting down our government for the interest of foreigners. Holy shit I didn't see that it's 24 pages already what can I say fucking called it, I know it looks like I might have known before hand but I'll know the truth I'm fucking good at this!
    ? That's an old thread, it was on page 23 before this one was even started... that doesn't actually back up your claims just because it has a baity title.

Its funny how much people are making out of the Republicans controlling the house/senate..

without realizing that since that bama election its 51-47-2 (both IND Lean hard Democrat Shit one is Bernie) so basically 51-49 and with Mccain recovering from Cancer its 50-49....

Given that other dude who has been with Mccain blocking everything (forgot his name) in the senate right now who are leaning with the democrats right now the Democrats pretty much have a 50-49 lead in the senate which is exactly how it voted... 50-49 against the bill.
    Translation:

"Wraaaaah hang peeps!"

The business show I listen to said the last government shutdown cost over $100 billion dollars and decreased the US GDP for the year by 6/10ths of a percent.

I wish they'd get their shit together and do what we elected them to do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Translation:

"Wraaaaah hang peeps!"
    nah real translation is 45 of your 49 democrats voted to shut down

and 45 of my 50 republicans voted to keep it going

So thats means that this is about 90% democrats fault that we are in a shutdown because DACA DREAMERS... grats you just cost the US 100x more than the dreamer program.. guess you won we should have just let them stay because your trying to ruin the country till we let your ticket to winning the minority vote stay.

So thats means that this is about 91% democrats fault that we are in a shutdown because DACA DREAMERS... grats you just cost the US 10x more than the dreamer program.. guess you won we should have just let them stay because your trying to ruin the country till we let your ticket to winning the minority vote stay.
    Fake News!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The business show I listen to said the last government shutdown cost over $100 billion dollars and decreased the US GDP for the year by 6/10ths of a percent.

I thought republicans were elected because they would actively work against getting anything done? Confused now.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

So thats means that this is about 90% democrats fault that we are in a shutdown because DACA DREAMERS... grats you just cost the US 100x more than the dreamer program.. guess you won we should have just let them stay because your trying to ruin the country till we let your ticket to winning the minority vote stay.
    Still wrong. This is Trump's shutdown. They had a bipartisan bill last week until Trump opened his fat mouth about the shithole comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

By elected you mean the majority. if so then yes.